Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9625

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Preston watched unflinchingly as the other guy instantly lost his cool. It was almost funny too him. He was surprised that this guy went for the bait so easily. The Autumn's eyes narrowed at Jake's arm, watching it turn into a very large, and very metallic, heavy arm artillery. "That's new," He muttered lowly to himself. The others stepped in before he could do much more. He eyed Sophia as she quickly slipped off the black glove, holding it to the asshole threatening. He didn't know what he was expecting. Maybe for it to be black and creepy? But no, her hand looked completely normal. If he was in Jake's situation, he might've thought it was a bluff.

He'd almost forgotten about the weird quiet soul before she'd stepped in front of him, a large green shield separating them from the others, and a large incidental gust of wind adding a bit of show to the situation. Of course, Preston couldn't help but look for at least a second, hoping that at least her behind wasn't as flat as her chest. He hadn't the chance to figure out if he was disappointed or not. "So much for getting along," Pres sighed with mocking wistfulness. He put his hand on Anima's shoulder, leaning over just enough to peek over her shield. "Now would be a good time to run-off for you, before the lovely lady kicks your ass?"
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9437

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]   It's All Just Luck [open for anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:32 am

Jake was somewhat surprized that the girls were so fast to protect Preston. When the snooby girl told him about her power he took a few moments to think. Die? Or live? Live it is. But she could be bluffing.....He thought, snapping his arm away. "Don't touch me." he said more cooly, his arm turning back to normal. "Atleast now you know not to mess with me." he glared at the guy who pissed him off, then Sophia.

Pepper watched everything happen from the moment Preston "hit" Jake to when Sophia threatened him. She didn't say a word, thinking it was best not to make enemies.
Back to top Go down

It's All Just Luck [open for anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2