Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A sickly sweet reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

A sickly sweet reunion Empty
PostSubject: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:12 pm

A small woman stood in the Head Master's office. Her gray eyes were wide and her arm shook violently. Just being at this school sent shivers down the girl's spine. Every fiber in her body hated it here, but she had to admit she had come to visit for two positive things. One was her daughter who now attended the school as she did once at her age. The second, well that was more embarressing and something she rather not admit.

She wanted to see him. It was different now, seeing as he was apparently married- to his highschool sweetheart no less- with children. Even Teegan was married now and had two children- well two and a half children. Noa, who attended Beata now, another, a boy only 7 years of age, and the final-- well Teegan wasn't sure what this child would be yet, only finding out about the new member not more than a few month before.

Yes, believe it or not Teegan had moved on. Actually after the incident at the end of her final year at Beata Teegan had to get away from everything about the school. Even if it did mean getting away from the one boy she had first fell in love with and Teegan was glad she did. She was happy now and even if she felt bad for totally ditching Brendan, she wouldn't have traded her decision for the world. But Teegan was back and looking around the Office she wondered if Nathaniel was even in or if she was wasting her time on a boy she had wasted too much time on before.

Last edited by Sexy Lilac on Sat May 04, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:24 pm

They had been getting a lot of old friends visiting lately, and family as well. Nathaniel had seen his brother, and he knew his wife's sister had come to see her again after God-knows-how-long. He had also heard an old student, Sean he believed, was floating somewhere around Rosebury. Still, when he had walked into the office that morning - his head stuck in a folder of paperwork - few things struck off with him. First of all, he hadn't even noticed someone else was in the room until he had almost shut the door behind him. Secondly, was that there was a strange woman in his office - and telling from behind, he had no idea who it was. Nathan frowned and shut his folder. A new resident of the town, or another clingy parent, perhaps?

The headmaster held the paperwork at his side and shoved another hand in his pocket. He wished his secretary appeared a bit more, busy as she was, then he wouldn't have to be surprised a lot of the time like this. "Excuse me." Nathaniel cleared his throat, calling for her attention, "Can I help you?" Hopefully, it was nothing big... With school starting, concerned over his eldest son freeing his ass off in Nepal, and all these strange happenings recently - he was busy, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:56 pm

After hearing his voice, Teegan froze. It was him, he was there and Teegan... sudenly wondered why she was here. She fidgited with the ring on her finger, making sure it was secured and reminding herself of the amazing man at home. Because though she was over Nate the memories flew back to her in a memory. Their first meeting, lunch, the dance... oh Teegan had been so young and so naive. It wasn't something she liked to think about much anymore, because even the smallest thought caused her to break down into tears. She had lost so much after the closing of the school. Her brother had passed away at the end of the schools existence and after that she drifted away from the school. He had been the only family she really had left and once she went back to find her grandmother and sister, she had found that they had since disapeared and Teegan still struggled the urge to find them.

Yet, Teegan was here now and in front of the one person she had missed the most. "Nathaniel..." Teegan choked, turning around with a worn out look on her face. She looked the same as she did before, only she was taller and her eyes were lined slightly with stress. However, her eyes were full of tears and lip-glossed lip quivered. " I'm sorry to just come in here so suddenly-- I had not right, I just--" Teegan struggled to finish, but found no words. Her hand was shaking and her cheeks were glistening with the fallen tears from her overfilling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:37 pm

He hadn't thought much about who the stranger in his office was until she turned around to see him, and even then, it took a few moments for realization to hit him. He frowned, and then his golden eyes widened, as if he had seen a ghost. "Teegan? Is that you?" After the dance, the two of them had remained friends... somewhat. There was always that awkward distance between them that he had hated. It was one of the biggest regrets of his life. Not getting back together with Melody, but using and hurting his friend in the process. After that dreadful last day, he had never really seen or heard from her again. But now...
Nathaniel couldn't hold back a grin, tossing his papers on whatever shelf and rushing forward - forgetting how fragile she was, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in for a tight hug. "Where have you been girl? You - just -" It was pretty obvious how immensely happy he was to see her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

"Yes, it's me-- I--" she said between muffled tears of joy and a shaky body. It was her fault they had drifted apart. She had been friendzoned to the max and Teegan had devolped feelings for him. Sure, Teegan now looked back on that time in her life and blushed by the childish and irrational ways of her childhood; but there was no secret- she had loved him. It had been imbearable after the dance, although the only person who knew this had passed, it was true that Teegan had spent the whole week getting ready for the dance. She was so hopeful, so hopeful he would feel what she had felt for him all along; but after watching him stare at Melody the whole time she had realised that he felt that way about Melody and she was just holding him back. It was a sad realization and admitedly, she had spend the next week crying, but she had gotten over it. Maybe the wound hadn't closed completely, but that was why she kept her space, afraid that she would feel that way again and have her heart broken unententionaly again.

After he came rushing toward her, Teegan dropped her purse next to the chair and embraced her old... friend. It was just like befo- agh stop it Teegan, it was nothing like before. She was married, he was married, she was pregnant, and well hopefully he wasn't pregnant too. "Well, I moved to Manhattan.." She started, trying to decide what all to tell him. "I got married- my oldest attends here too." Her eyes were content, but her heart panged with sadness. "I'm sorry I haven't seen you in so long Nathaniel. It's just hard, I mean with Tristian and... we stopped talking after--" Teegan said, quietly, looking down at her feet and blushing slightly. "What about you-- I mean I can see you're still here." She said looking around the office, he was probably with Melody too- she didn't even need him to tell her that.

Last edited by Sexy Lilac on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 am

Nathaniel would love to say that it wasn't poor Teegan's fault - after all, he was the one who had practically swept the poor girl off of her feet, only really doing so when he knew for sure that Melody had been looking. Perhaps the fault changed from where you were standing, or maybe it was both their mistakes - Nate for being deceptive and Teegan for falling too hard, to put both rather bluntly. To be honest, though, if he had known how she had truly felt - it would only make him feel incredibly worse - or, maybe just standing with her right now, he could piece it together. Stepping a bit out of character, it is his puppeteer's firm belief that the type of love Teegan seems to have simply never goes away; you can forget it, but traces will always be there. It can happen more than once, if you're lucky to find the right person again. Maybe it was for the best that their friendship had been cut-off short, giving her the time and space to find someone else she loved. Still, it obviously didn't make this meeting any easier. Or maybe Eb has just got this all wrong.

"Damn," Nate finally let her go after a few moments, taking a step back. He looked at him, almost doing a double take - as if he were finding it hard to believe that this was the same girl from so long ago. "You don't look like you've changed much." He mused, the surprising news continuing to roll on in. "What's their name? I didn't know..." Nathan ran a few fingers through his hair. His fault for throwing all the paper work at Trina, he supposed. The smile slowly faded from his face as she went on, though. Teegan didn't need to finish, he understood it all. "No, I'm sorry." He said back quietly, both for what had happened between them - and he couldn't imagine how she must've felt about losing Tristian.
His small grin returned, though, after a few silent moments. "Well, I got tied down." Nate joked lightly, casually showing off the gold band on his finger. Actually, It was probably more likely that he had to near begged Mel for her hand - but eh, let the man be. "We've two sons that go here - Maybe they know your oldest?" He suggested lightly. He was honestly more curious about her, though. Like, did she ever become a dancer, or...?
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

It was true, Teegan would always have a special place in her heart for Nate. He was her first love and she would never forget that for as long as she lived. Sure, now the love she had for him was different. She no longer felt a longing pang when she thought about him, it was a bittersweet memory now. That love she had once felt for him had been replaced by the love she now felt for her husband. He was sweet, kind, funny, and nothing at all like anything that reminded her of Tristian or Beata. It was a strange feeling, having someone who loved you equally as much as you loved them; but it was a good, kind of strange feeling. Actually, being with Conner gave her the closure that she needed. Teegan now understood what Melody and Nate had felt that night at the dance. Sure, the dance was still painful for her, but she had learned not to blame anyone for the out turn of the night.

Letting out a small laugh and shook her head. "I'd love to think that, but I'm 35 now. I've changed quite a bit." Teegan chatted, letting out a small-childish giggle. "Her name is Noa. Uh- Noa Latterlyn." It was strange using her new last name around those who knew her as Teegan Brisby, but it was almost like a girl scout patch, she wore it with pride. But the mood change and Teegan wiped away a happy tear, shaking her head. His apology wasn't needed, Teegan took full responsibility for everything; but she didn't say anything. She just remained quiet.

"I can see." Teegan finally chirped up again, looking around his new office with a mocking grin. It seemed only fitting that he took a place of leadership and Teegan found it only more ironic by the fact it was the one place that Teegan associated him with. The principal, huh not once did Nate strike her as the kind to go on and be in the teaching profession. Only she had been wrong before- and surprised too. Wow, two sons! Of course she was no where to talk, but it was strange to think that he and Melody had... children. Wow. Smiling at him, she shrugged, "It's possible, but Noa is new and sometimes she has a hard time adjusting to new things. She's very shy." Yet Teegan was unaware of what he wanted to know, in all honesty Teegan could go on forever about her children.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Respect for Teegan. <3 Nathaniel shook his head, looking almost disgusted, "No, don't say those numbers - please." The empath put his hand up, as if to try to cease her from talking further. "Where did the time go? Really, you still look good - but does this look almost fourty?" He rubbed the back of his neck, shaking his head and laughing quietly. "Where did the time go?"
"Noa is a beautiful name." Nate smiled. He could tell she was a good child, just from the feel of total pride radiating off her. The headmaster hadn't exactly considered himself the teaching-type all that long ago either; but then again, way back when, he had no idea what he wanted to be. He hadn't thought at all about his future. If you told 17 year-old Nate what he would be doing today, he'd probably think you were fucking crazy. But hey~ That's life. It actually suited well with his caring and outgoing personality. your leader is a summer too. ;w;
Nate shrugged, "You never know. My boy Jayden is - well... awful quiet too, they could've ran into each other - or maybe we'll have to have them be introduce." Yes, because that wouldn't be awkward at all, Nathan~. Although, it was a light idea with a light tone to match. He shook his head, "You're going to have to catch me up on your life - what do you do?" He asked. Questions about this 'Connor' would come later. >3>
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 am

Teegan let out a quiet laugh, his reaction the same as she would've expected back when they had been kids. Yet, similarly, when Nate complemented her she felt her cheeks heat up, a reaction that- much like Nathaniel- she would've represented often. She chose not to his answer his question about aging, but if she was to be completely, 100% honest, the years had treated him well. Just looking at him made her kick herself mentally for coming here, he still looked the same in so many ways to her. The reminder made her feel guilty for coming here, not that anything was happening here between them, but she wondered how her husband would feel if he knew she was visiting the man she considered to be her fort love- even if he didn't feel the same. Much less, how he would feel if he knew what this man looked like, because let's be real here, Nate had always been a charmer. "They sure have flown right by." She commented quietly, referring her gaze to the rich, plushness of the seat adjacent to her.

Grinning slightly, she nodded dreamily, in visioning just what the quiet girl was up to now. "Thanks. My uh- husband, Conner, thought it was fitting. It's an old family name." she said, but after bringing up her husband she drew quiet and took a step back, her eyes gently brushing around the room for something familiar. She had never been to the Headmaster's office- assuming it was still the same, but not like Teegan would know- and looking around at the rich, wood desk she wondered if that's where he had sat. That man, the man who had ruined her life but at the same time saved her from the outside world. It was a strange concept, but Teegan had to admit she thanked that terrible man for the wonderful way her life had turned out. If it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have lost her brother and probably wouldn't have moved back to New York.

Suddenly snapping back to the present, she smiled at his comment, anxiously running a hand over the beginning of her ever so tiny baby bump and saying, "That would really be lovely, Noa would most likely love a friend. She isn't one to go up and talk to someone." But she wast sure what she had said was true, sure having a friend was lovely; but knowing Noa, had she'd been there- Teegan would've been smothered with a death stare.

Ah, the hard questions. She figured that these were coming eventually, but she had tried to avoid them- for a selfish reason nonetheless. Clearing her throat she decided what would be appropriate to bring up. "Well, lets see. I went to college at NYU after the school closed. It was there I met Conner, he was in one of my classes and I guess you could say we just clicked. After I graduated I opened my own dance studio and got married soon after." She rambled, taking a breath before continuing. She didn't want to overload him, but his presence made her feel like she could open up to him like she had as a teenager. "After Noa came along I quit my job and had my son a few years later. But after my- uh, after a few years I went back to the studio and having been teaching ever since. I'm actually, pregnant right now too." Her voice was quiet, but calm as if she was finishing a conversation that hadn't been completed in years. "What about you? I mean obviously you're here, but other than that."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Lilac makes amazing posts. ;-; *draws up muse* |CC
Nathaniel laughed lightly as he saw the blush cover her face at his mild compliment. She really hadn't changed too much at all. "It feels like just the other day we were still hanging out in the courtyard. And now..." They were so young and innocent. And stupid. Nate smiled, saying nothing for a few moments after that, the Headmaster crossed both of his arms, his golden gaze traveling around the room and back to his old friend - noticing her own trail back to the seat of his desk. "What do you think? I think I look pretty good in the big seat." The russet-haired man said teasingly, winking at her and going around the desk; sitting down and leaning back in lazy style, a crooked smile on his face. What could I say? Old habits died hard.

The teacher nodded from his seat. The name was certainly interesting, like her mother's was. "Well, if you raised her, I'm sure she'll do well here." Nate said in a reassuring tone, then looking thoughtful. "Jace is rather good at bringing people of their shells. And - well, Jaii... I don't imagine she knows sign language?" He frowned. It did concern him how many people his youngest would have trouble talking too - always making sure that no matter where he schooled before, he'd be near people who could understand him.

Nathan leaned forward and put his elbows on his desk, giving the Asian woman a thoughtful and attentive look as she explained what had went on in her life after she had left the academy. He was relieved to know that her life not only played out fairly normally, but that it was turned out rather good as well - with two kids now? And a husband she clearly loved; he felt this warm glow coming from her every time she mentioned his name. He frowned, though, noticing her hesitation. "Hm?" The man made a little sound, inquiring further. After? After her what? He didn't want to interrupt her, still, letting her finish. When she had mentioned another little one on the way, Nate grinned - noticing how she rubbed her hand over her belly. "Congratulations!" He said, pausing when the subject was thrown back on him.

Where should he even start? "Well, I stayed here until I graduated - helped with the teachers and helped rebuild the school. Back then, I think was when I realized what I wanted to do with my life." Nate explained, shutting his eyes and replaying his life quietly. "The headmistress paid for most of my schooling and I went into liberal arts. Melody went her own way for a while, but we still..." His voice trailed off. His wife would have to vogue for herself, but the long distance thing didn't work out all too well for him - better than being doomed to die by a psycho, though. Nate shrugged, moving on. "Graduated. Finally married Melody. Found out about Jason" At this point, a big grin was on his face. He had been so uncertain and confused back then, but looking now, they were all fond memories. He was glad his wife had put up with him for so long. Everything he did today he couldn't have done without her. "Then Jayden came along. I stuck to teaching and when the headmistress finally had enough of this place, they looked for someone to replace her and hunted me down. Luck it was that they needed someone of Mel's skills too. And, ... Here we are." Nate made a little "ta-da~" motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sickly sweet reunion   A sickly sweet reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

A sickly sweet reunion
Page 1 of 1