Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8460

Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] Empty
PostSubject: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:27 pm

Edward had left a note on Ferris' bed saying that he had already headed to the cafe to meet with the Agrona's Force officer that would tell them his plan. He reached the cafe and found a seat around a table for two. He ordered a coffee, black, and sat back.

OOC: It doesn't matter who you use Sleepy
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12385

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 pm

The woman didn't have a name. Not one that anyone could remember, anyways. She walked into the cafe as casually as a student, a thin empty smile spread across her face, and met Edward's gaze from across the room. Her hair might've been a strawberry blonde once, but the color had faded to a lifeless auburn.

She strolled over and sat across from him, crossing her legs and folding her hands on the table. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting," she said with a slight tilt of her head. There was a hint of mischief in her eyes; eyes the color of blood. "No coffee for me?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Shortly after the arrival of the contact, Feris pushed his way in. His eyes darted around the room until he spotted Edward sitting with an unknown women - no doubt who they were meeting. He stuffed hands into his pocket, sure that the moment Edward saw that he was out of his dog form in public he was going to get scolded. Of course, he didn't have much of a choice - there was no way he was getting in that form so his normal form it was. As he made his way over, an annoyed look fell across his eyes as he let out a small snort, coming to a stop next to them. "A table for two, really? Don't I get a seat?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:49 pm

"Pull up a chair, can't you see there's almost no one around? Besides, the table's big enough for at least three people. Or do you need your dog's senses to see that?" Ed said to Feris. He turned back to the girl. Nope, this one was keeping me waiting. I figured you'd order your own drink. I've learned not to assume what people like."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 pm

The woman just returned a small playful look in response, her gaze flickering over Feris as he entered. "So this is your pet," she mused, turning back to Ed. "Don't worry about it. Food and coffee just tastes like paper to me anyways." Her power made sure of that. She raised her hand, showing off a pale open palm. "It's been a few days since I last ate, but I'm on orders not to cause a scene here. Don't you think that's a bit unfair?" Her fingers curled over her hand in a loose fist and she let it fall on the table. "I get grumpy when I'm hungry... This whole trip is pretty inconvenient for me."
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11223

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Feris rolled his eyes when Edward told him to pull up a chair. He should of figured that he would need one, which was why he was ticked off he only got a two-person table. However, his gaze narrowed when the women referred to him as Edward’s pet. “I ain’t his pet,” he growled softly, not wanting the people who worked the cafe overhearing him. He was angry at the remark, but he had a few missions - one of which he wanted to keep to himself as he knew Edward would not approve. So, while he wanted to snap at their informant even more he refrained as he turned and grabbed a chair before dragging it over. He sat down with a plop, crossing his arms as he glanced between the two. “Can we get this over quickly? The longer I am here, the more chance this whole plan of our goes down the drain cause I ain't suppose to be here.”
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm

"Easy tiger." Ed said to Feris. He turned to the woman, taking a sip of his coffee. "You must not have to eat often. Although I do have to agree with my partner and say that would should get this over with as soon as possible, for all three of our sakes."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 6:54 pm

"Man, man, so impatient." The woman just smiled and steepled her fingers. "But I guess I don't want to stick around here all day chitchatting either. So you want a briefing, huh?" She tilted her head. "It's pretty simple. You're gathering intel. Layout of the school, exists, vulnerabilities, class schedules... Students too. And teachers. Even people in this town." Her grin widened into something feral. "And you're going to be looking for that portal. The Island. It's important we know as much about it as possible. And on the way, make some friends, why don't ya?"

They knew the types. The kinds that didn't belong, the kinds that craved destruction, the kinds that wanted something to fight for, the kinds fed up for every day life. Those were the kinds that Argona attracted like moths to a flame. A potential recruit here and there could never hurt, especially ones with insider information. "And if you could dispose of a few annoying higher-ups, I think our loving commander-and-chief would appreciate it. Just don't blow your cover."

Her eyes flicked over her shoulder, and then back to Edward. "Wilson can read your minds. Blaine can sense your powers. Wright can feel your emotions. Your pet... partner should avoid them."

The woman let out a breath. "And is that all? Or am I gonna have to answer questions all afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]   Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting the plan [For Sleepy & Badge]
Page 1 of 1