Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picky Eater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9972

Picky Eater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 1:15 pm

It was harder for Lady to think of things when reading books. Movies gave him the pictures so he was able to think of it easier. "That's cool. I've never been very good at picturing things while reading." He said with a shrug. It hadn't ever been much of a problem for him. Laden hadn't noticed Connor start talking before he asked his question but it dawned on him while Connor was answering his question. "Dancing is super fun. Were you saying something a second ago? I'm sorry if I interrupted." Laden said, looking genuinely upset that he had possibly interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10380

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:58 pm

Connor made a hesitant laugh, "It's fine." He knew Lady didn't mean to interrupt, but now it would be a bit more awkward to ask the question. Connor cleared his throat and looked up at Lady, "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to a movie with me sometime?" He said it with a friendly smile, trying to make it as casual as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

Beata Bucks : 9416

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Louis walked into cafeteria, wanting a snack. He spotted a couple other students, but didn't know if he should say hi. Sometimes, students got mad, thinking he was intruding.

ooc shortness ;3;
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:44 pm

After having interrupted Connor, Lady really wanted to know his question. He didn't find it awkward at all to start the question over since he had no idea what Connor had been about to ask. When he did ask Laden's eyes lit up and he grinned. "That would be fantastic! You choose. I don't care what it is!" Lady answered, reaching forward to gently place his hand on Connor's in a friendly manner. He spotted the student entering the cafeteria but didn't think too much of it, excited to go see a movie with Connor.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:07 pm

Connor looked down and bit his bottom lip, he was nervous as to what Lady would respond with. He just wanted a friend to go to the movies with, so he didn't seem so much of a loner, and Lady would be an awesome friend to take. His green eyes peered back up at Laden as he answer, excitement seemed to shoot up his body when the autumn agreed to go with him. "Really?" He said out of pure happiness, it was clear that Lady would go with him, he didn't need confirmation. Connor looked down and noticed the boys hand on his own, he smiled even wider, he didn't know why he was so happy Lady would go with him. "I'm going to have to find a good movie coming out then." Connor didn't notice the other boy enter the cafeteria for his head was faced away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Louis gave a sigh of reluctance and shyness. He walked towards the other 2, giving a small smile. "Uh, hey there."
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Going to the movies with Connor was no big deal at all and Lady was happy to do it. They had just become friends, sure, but Connor was super nice and it was obvious he wasn't some kind of creeper. "Of course! I can't wait." He said with a grin. Touching Connor's hand had been his way of reassuring his new friend that he was definitely looking forward to going. "I await your decision." He said with a happy smile.

Then the other boy in the room approached them and said hi. Looking up he grinned, not noticing that his hand hadn't moved. "Hello! I'm Laden. I don't believe we've met before." Lady said with a grin, happy to talk to someone new.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Connor now had a grin on his face, he was extremely happy someone as nice as Lady would go with him. A new voice took Connors attention away from the autumn in front of him and onto a new boy who stood at the end of their table. His green eyes peered at the boy who just arrived, he had blondish-white hair with brown eyes. He didn't recognized the boy who approached them, 'Maybe he's new?'. Connor smiled at the blond and waited for him to answer Lady.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:42 pm

"I'm Louis, ya, I don't think we have. You might know my sister Pepper, I just don't know as many people as she does. Sorry if I'm intruding on anything." He said kindly with a smile.

ooc-short//shot
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Meeting new people was super awesome. Making new friends was even more awesome! Just the fact that he had met Connor moments ago and had already agreed to go to the movies with him was making Lady giddy. He was excited to meet another person. "Nice to meet you. Hmm, no, doesn't quite ring a bell. Oh not, it's totally cool, we were just finishing up. Why don't you sit down?" Lady offered, gesturing to a chair near him with his free hand. For some reason his other hand was comfortable where it was.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Connor didn't mind meeting new people, he was just surprised the boy came to lunch so late. He glanced over at the clock that sat on the wall opposite of him, 'We have about 10 minutes left.' The brown-haired boy sighed, it was upsetting that lunch was almost over, especially since he just made an awesome new friend. His attention was directed back to the blond, "Hello there, I'm Connor. Nope never heard of her." Connor looked down at the table and noticed Lady's hand still resting upon his own, he didn't mind, it was actually quite nice.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Louis sat down awkwardly. He caught a glance of the boy's hands laying on each other. Could they be g... No, don't judge. He shook away the thoughts. "Uh...Sorry, I'm not very good at making conversations." He gave a goofy smile, scratching the back of his neck, his long blond hair getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 2:10 pm

It wasn't weird at all that Lady had forgotten to move his hand. In fact, he didn't even realize it was still where it was. He just rested his other hand on front of him and smiled at Louis. "That's okay! We can help." He said with a grin. He didn't notice that lunch was nearly over. "How long have you been at Beata, Louis? What's your power, if you don't mind my asking?" Laden asked, hoping to spark some sort of conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 4:19 pm

There wasn't much Connor could say, it looked like Lady had control of the conversation. He didn't mind, he was glad he got time to collect his thoughts after talking with Lady. The winter sat back into his seat and took a deep breath. He was tired from staying up so late the night before and wished he got more rest. His green eyes directed their attention back to Louis as he was asked a question. 'Wow. Two friends in one day.' Connor grinned glad he met so many people.
Back to top Go down
Ice
Ice Ice Baby
Ice

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 pm

"I actually don't know. My power, well it's not that amazing. I'm able to talk to animals/creatures. Like birds, bugs, fish, etc." He took a moment, wondering what to say. "What are your powers?" He asked with a shy smile, relaxing and sitting back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picky Eater
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next