Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Picky Eater

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10317

Picky Eater - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Connor bounced in his seat when he heard that Laden was from New York too. Not many people were from there, well not many kids. "We could have passed each other! Or even gone to the same school." The excitement filled Connor even more at the thought of the two being childhood friends but were split up along the way. "Probably not though." He chuckled remembering the many schools that surrounded New York. The winter took a few more bites of his food and slowly reached for his apple, "So what was your favorite thing of New York?"
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9909

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Having lived in New York his entire life, Lady he been sure he had gotten to know most people in the city. But New York was huge and there were probably plenty of people he didn't know yet. It appeared Connor was one of them. "Haha, that would have been great. But I knew most people in my school, I would have definitely noticed you." It was a compliment for Connor, that he was noteworthy. Everyone was noteworthy, honestly. "It would have totally been cool. But very slim since New York is huge." He said with a friendly laugh. And then Connor asked his favorite thing about New York.

"Oh don't even get me started!" He said with a laugh. "For one the people. Not that they were all terribly nice but they were all so interesting and divers and it was so fun getting to know a new person just about everyday." He said with a grin. "And the amount of things to do! New York is so big it has so many attractions and stores and events that it makes it fun." Laden said with a laugh. New York would never bore him.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Connor shook his head, New York has always been fun, that is where he found out he had metal manipulation. "It's very different living out here now. All quite and small." It wasn't a big shock to Connor at first, he got to meet a lot of people when he showed up, so he felt very welcomed. But getting to walk around Rosebury now, it's finally settling in that he isn't back home.

Connor lifted his fork to his mouth taking the small bites of the rest of his food. He didn't know what else to ask, there were to many questions flooding his head but he couldn't think straight. The winter kept opening his mouth as if he was about to ask a question but then decided not to. When he actually came up with a decent question Connor looked back up, "So why do people call you Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Having lived in New York all his life made it kind of sad to be away from it. There were no loud noises, no new news stories every single day, no new scandals to read about in the paper or watch on the news. Nothing was as interesting in Beata. At least, not yet. "Yup, definitely way different." He said with an agreeing nod. Beata was quiet, though there were still interesting people, it was not nearly as eventful as New York.

There was so much to ask. Lady was glad to rant about New York the rest of the day but they were still at lunch and probably wouldn't see each other for a while. Lady was thinking up a question when Connor asked his. "Oh! My dad used to call me Lad and Laddy, 'cause I'm a guy and it was a better nickname than pal or sport. But at school it was more of a mocking nickname. As I started to realize how much better guys were than girls everyone else also noticed. I liked doing things with the girls and talking about the cute boys and doing girly things, so they started to call me a lady. And then it was a nickname, mocking liked Laddy. But soon everyone called me Lady. Lady Marcus, I was. And so it stuck. I quite like it." He said with a smile. It was a fun nickname and it worked well with who he was.

"You have any nicknames?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:00 pm

Connor wiggled in his seat, fixing the position of his legs on the uncomfortable seats. When Laden started his story Connor stopped moving and fixed his attention on the boy. A small smirk appeared on his face throughout the story, it was different, a very unique story. There wasn't much the Connor could respond with so he just smiled and said, "Your story is very unique, I like how it eventually just turned into your nickname and everyone accepted it."

When Lady asked if he had any nicknames he laid back in his seat. "No, I've never really had any nicknames. My mom would call me metalboy sometimes, but that was just a motherly thing." The winter looked back down at his food, he was pretty much done, after stuffing his face for a while his stomach filled up.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 4:25 pm

The story of his nickname was a fun one, that was for sure. Laden liked his nickname, it fit him very well and he was glad it had stuck as a nickname instead of a mocking name. Nodding at Connor he smiled, shifting his position as well to keep his legs from falling asleep. "I do to. It fits me very well."

It was too bad Connor didn't have a nickname. But some people just didn't. "Aww, that's cute." He said with a grin. "I don't know why but that makes me think of Iron Giant." Just the idea of metal seemed to be reminding him of his favorite childhood movie.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Connor smiled when Lady said his childhood nickname was cute. It was an old name, but he still responded to it. A laugh escaped his lips, "Is that the kid movie with the giant protecting the little boy?" He personally never seen the movie but has heard rumors, he took mental note the watch it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Nicknames could tell a lot about a person. Sometimes they didn't and they were simply shorter versions of their full name. Either way, they were fun. Nodding enthusiastically, Lady confirmed what Connor asked. "Yes! I love that movie. I used to watch it every weekend when I was younger. I've narrowed it down to every two weeks or so, but I still watch it a lot." He said with a laugh. Lady loved talking about things he loved. "Do you have any one movie you're obsessed with?"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Connor gave a small chuckle with a big smile when Lady spoke about his favorite movie. Not many people liked childhood movies anymore. The winter crossed his other leg before it fell asleep and leaned back against the chair. "Hmm, my favorite childhood movie is The Lion King. Right now I don't have an ultimate movie, but my favorite book is The Hunger Games." Sure, it was a cliche movie to pick but everyone had their favorites.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 10:52 am

Lady enjoyed his childhood and often re-watched TV shows and movies he had watched when he was younger. He enjoyed them far too much. They would forever remind him of his childhood and he had loved his childhood. "That was a good one. Ooh, Hunger Games. I haven't read those ones. I myself am a fan of the Land of Stories." He responded, scooting into the back of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Connor smiled, he liked people who read books. Most just watched movies because they are to lazy. "You should read it, it's a good series, really interesting. I've never heard of the Land of Stories im sure I'll look it up." Connor sat back up in his seat and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Reading wasn't as common a pass time for Lady because books weren't as easy for him to get involved. Movies he could easily feel for the characters but sometimes books made it harder to get into it. "I'll definitely look into it. You should. In fact, one of the major characters is named Connor." It was kind of silly but really cool that he now knew a Connor.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Connor chuckled, "I hope Connor in the Land of Stories is a good character." He needed a new book series to read anyways, this will give him something to do in his dorm room. He was running out of questions, there was more he wanted to ask but the questions slowly left his brain as he continued the conversation. Connor stared at the fork, which was lying on the table, and started to spin it with his hand. He directed his gaze back to Lady and asked a more simple question, "Do you like movies a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:26 pm

It was always interesting to meet someone that shared the first name of a character from one of his favorite books. "He is, I promise." He responded with a small smile. He absently watched Connor play with the fork and realized that there was dead silence. He was about to ask a question before Connor spoke up. "Yeah. I actually prefer them over books sometimes. They create a perfect image of what things look like. What about you?" He asked, throwing the question back at Connor to see about his answer. When he had responded Lady asked his own question. "Do you like dancing?" It was random but to Lady it was relevant.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Connor loved books, he loved to make the movie in his head and watch everything happen from his point of view. Though there were times he did prefer movies over books, most of the time he was just to lazy to read a series and watched the movies instead. "I like movies a lot, they are just like when I read a book except the images are up on the screen." He said with a slight smile. "I was actually wondering if-" His sentence was cut short when Lady asked his own question, which was fine, he could always ask later. "I've never really been dancing. I think I did it once or twice, but from what I remember it was very fun." Connor recalled going to a wedding a few years ago and dancing with his aunt, it was exciting but he didn't know any of the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picky Eater   Picky Eater - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picky Eater
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next