Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hidden Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9403

Hidden Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:45 pm

A smile returned to Sophia's face as soon as he said it made sense. She wasn't good at explaining things even though she happened to be smart.. It was one of her flaws. But it was good at the same time because she didn't like acting smart.. She would rather be treated like she was a bit dumb than smart. "I know I have to work hard with my gift.. but it's going to be really hard.. It's not just some simple hard work thing.." She said to him, leaning against a table.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 10029

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Even when some people had trouble explaining things, Mal had always been pretty good at deciphering what they meant. Plus, the only opposition to his statement was the opposite, so it was easy to understand. "It will be hard. Hard work will only be the beginning. But I'm sure we both can do it." Malcolm said, giving Sophia an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Sophia returned the smile. Yeah having someone to work with would be nice. Then a frown appeared on her face. "I just remembered I still have some homework to do.. I don't want to do it.." She said in a bit of a whiny tone, but she knew she had to. And that meant leaving behind all of the nice flowers, and Mal, and she didn't really want to do that. It was nice chatting with him.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:08 pm

It was really nice talking to Sophia. Malcolm was enjoying himself talking to her and when she mentioned she had homework to do he felt a small twinge of guilt inside himself. He wanted her to stay so he could talk to her more, but homework was super important. "Homework always gets in the way of things." Mal agreed, pushing himself off the ground and brushing himself off. "Sadly, it still needs to get done. I can walk you to your dorm if you'd like?" Malcolm said, hoping this would give them some more time to talk together.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Sophia brushed the dirt out of her gloves and off her gloves from messing with the plants. Once she decided she was as good as she was going to get until she washed her clothes and stuff thats when she replied. "That would be nice. I live in the Spring dorms." She said walking over to the door and pulling it opening allowing him to exit first.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

It was too bad they couldn't talk for longer. Malcolm would have enjoyed talking to her more, but homework was essential and Malcolm believed in getting it done on time. Even if it was annoying. And hard. Homework always seemed to be hard. "Alright." He said, exiting the door. He waited for her to follow before continuing on. "So, been at Beata long?" Why not make conversation?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:44 pm

Sophia looked up without moving her head. She had to think on it for a moment. "I have been here about a month or two.. I can't remember the exact amount of days." She stated as they walked along the path back to the dorms. "I'm sure you are kind of new since I haven't seen you around before." It was also kind of easy to tell he was kind of new since he was talking about not having good control over his gift.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:26 pm

It was always cool to see how long a specific person had been at Beata. For the most part the people Mal had met hadn't been at Beata for very long, though Lamia had been there for quite a long time. "That's not very long." Mal commented obviously. "Yup. Only for a week or two. But so far it's been great." Malcolm responded nodding his head and looking sideways at her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Sophia glanced over to him. "Well that's good." It had been a good experience for the Spring, but accidentally disintegrating stuff wasn't too fun. "I have had a decent experience, but accidentally disintegrating a good many pairs of gloves, and a couple bed sheets is tiring. Then the random thing of clothing in sleep is bad too.. cause of going through gloves first." It wasn't like he needed to know that but she didn't really mind sharing it. Not like it was an unexpected thing to happen. Anyone would figure she would lose stuff occasionally cause of her gift.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 4:37 pm

It wasn't like Beata was a terrible place, it just had things associated with it that might have been touchy. Mal didn't love his gift, but it wasn't necessarily touchy. Nodding absently, Malcolm listened to Sophia's statement and realized what she was saying. Did she disintegrate with her hands only? Either way, how often did she disintegrate.... Mal tried to force the blush down his face at the thought of this and instead tried to continue the conversation as they walked. "Yeah, that doesn't sound very fun." Mal said, realizing that his power wasn't that bad compared to that. Though he supposed if he radiated enough heat he could melt or burn something.

"Have you met any interesting people?" He asked, hoping the change in subject would allow for a conversation of a less awkward nature.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Sophia glanced over to the boy, and noted his blush. A small smirk appeared on the girl's face after noting such a thing. It was always kind of cute to see boys blush at an awkward situation. The spring girl let out a small giggle. "I have met a few people. All of them interesting in their own way." She avoided mention how she flirted with a couple of them. "I suppose it would be hard not to meet an interesting person while you are here at a school for gifted people."
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 4:49 pm

The conversation was weird, so blushing was only natural. Malcolm didn't blush too often, but he still did. Especially when talking about being naked or relationships or things people did during relationships. He was generally an awkward person when it came to another persons body. "I suppose that makes sense. People with powers can be pretty interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Stars   Hidden Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2