Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9367

A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) Empty
PostSubject: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 pm

The new student sat on the fountain's slippery edge. She sat there, with a plain yellow eraser pencil and her homework spread out on her lap. She sighed at the difficult questions, stress overtaking her.

Her gaze flickered from her homework to the entrance, wondering if a new student would arrive anytime soon. Angela blankly looked at her homework, but when she heard soft footsteps she her gaze flicked to the huge gates yet again.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

Beata Bucks : 9906

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Coming to this school was weird. Mal had lived in a small town his whole life. Which kind of meant that going to a school with few students wasn't that big of a deal. But his town was small in the 'everybody knows everybody' kind of way. And not just saying that to sound homely. They literally all knew each other.

From the sounds of it, the school was bigger than his town. So it was going to be weird to show up and meet new people. He hadn't ever had to meet new people. Entering the gates he heard being opened he propped his goggles over his eyes so that he'd be able to see without giving someone cancer. The first person he saw was a girl writing something. Perhaps homework? "Hello. I'm Malcolm. What's your name?" He asked, approaching her slowly, unsure how to deal with meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:07 am

Her head shot up, her bright blue eyes widened. She looked at him, simply sitting there.

"Well, hello, there... Malcolm. I'm Angela. Pleasure to meet you!" She exclaimed happily, a large grin appearing on her pale face. "It's great to have new students here, at Beata!" She stood up, quickly stuffing her challenging homework into new cat-printed backpack. Angela puts out a non-shivering hand, a feeling of confidence building up inside her.

OOC: Sorry for the lame post. It's really hard to post well on mobile without having the thing auto correct everything you write!
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:40 pm

The girl sitting in the entrance was a good start to learning about the people and the place. Malmcolm knew he would have to meet people. Not that it would ever be a chore. Talking to people and meeting new people would always be awesome.

"It's nice to meet you too, Angela." Mal said with a grin. It was also nice when he met someone nice. Nice people were the greatest and it seemed Angela was a nice person. When Angela stuck her hand out to shake, Mal took it and shook. "What's Beata like?
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:26 am

"Hmm..." She wondered out loud, thinking of what she should say. "It's just great here. Enough said," She chuckled, "Okay. Everything's great except... The food is crappy as... garbage." She sighed.

As a grin appeared on his face, a thought appeared in her mind. Hmm... He's really nice! Maybe he can be another one of my friends..!

OOC: Really bad cuz i gtg to school like, now ;n;
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:30 pm

It was always good to hear about a place from people who had been there before, even if they were new. Laughing along with Angela, Mal found it helpful and not that she thought so highly of the place. Bad food though? "That's too bad." He pouted, finding it a little sad that the food would be considered bad.

Making friends was something Mal enjoyed very much. Since he had just arrived, making new friends was something he was definitely trying to do. "How long have you been here? He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:46 pm

"I know. They can at least get good food." She sighed.

"About a week. I haven't been here very long..." She murmured, staring at the ground.

OOC: So sorry gtg now
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:27 pm

It certainly was disappointing to think the school had bad food. Malcolm did love himself some good food. But maybe he had run into the one person at school who thought it was bad? He told himself this a few times before responding to Angela, giving himself hope that maybe she was wrong. People did have different opinions, after all. "Yeah, well you could always ask someone if there's something they can do about that, right?"

Nodding at her response, he thought about that. One week was a very short time but not that great. That gave him more hope that her thing about the food was just a silly opinion that could possibly be different for him. "That's cool. That just means you're kind of in my shoes." He said with a grin, wondering why she had looked at the ground. "What are classes like?" It was a school, after all.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:46 pm

A simple sigh is how Angela replied. "Probably. I'm too new to try and contact someone." Her tone was sour and unpleasant. "I wish I could change it! They serve uncut vegetables and undercooked meats and... Overcooked food, too!" She groaned, "I've started bringing my own non-crappy lunch. My dad makes it for me. At least sandwiches are better than uncut, undercooked and overcooked food!" Angela exclaimed.

"Classes are okay, I guess. You can sign up for art classes and stuff... It sounds interesting. I want to join something soon. Figure I'd best use my time well as I stay here." A smile finally grew and stuck to her pale face, another feeling washing over the new student.
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:13 pm

It seemed Angela was very desperate to get her point across. Sure, there was under cooked and over cooked, but perhaps that was still just Angela? "I'm sure you can try. And, if others agree with you, then you'll have some back up." Mal still wanted to eat the food himself to see. "Uncut vegetables isn't that bad." It was just vegetables, after all. "Hmm, sounds sad." He replied in general to the bringing her own lunch and the under cooked and over cooked. Mal still wanted to see it for himself. Just because she thought it was bad didn't mean he would. But he could always hate it too.

Nodding along with what Angela said, Malcolm wondered what all the electives were and which ones he would choose when he got to that point. "That does sound cool. And that's a very good idea. We're going to be here for a while, may as well do something worth our time. Mal said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 am

"I hope so. Maybe if you see it and you don't like it we can make the letter together?" Suggested Angela. "On my first day, I got a salad with no cut vegatbles whatsoever... There were tomatoes, and celery and stuff. I don't understand anything. Maybe someone can have the power to cut food with their... hand." She honestly didn't try to be rude around the new kid, but... She was just giving him harmless advice.

"It is. My mom was the master in the kitchen! She could've been on cooking shows and gotten and earned the rest of my family more money. We live with scraps, and it's been...really...difficult..." She sighed, "Nevermind, though. All I'm looking for is a dorm so... My Dad can live peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Writing a letter to request new food was definitely something that could be accomplished. If enough people agreed that it was bad, Mal was sure they could get something done. "That sounds like a plan! I just have to eat something first." He said with a chuckle. Nodding his head, Mal listened calmly and said nothing. Chuckling lightly at her comment about someone having the power to cut with their hands, Mal wondered if someone did have that power. It would be pretty cool. Malcolm was fine with advice, he enjoyed hearing opinions on things as well. But he firmly believed in learning for himself most of the time. Unless the advice was given by many. Opinions, however, he often considered but still tried himself.

It was pretty cool that Angela's mom was a cook. Malcolm didn't say anything in response to the difficult to live part but figured it was something they didn't need to discuss. The way Angela talked about her dad was weird, but Malcolm figured it was also something he didn't need to ask about, so he moved back to the topic about electives. "What extra classes were you thinking you'd like to take?"
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:15 am

OOC: So sorry for replying late

IC: "Yeah! You'd have to try something first," She laughed, clenching her stomach with her right hand and putting her hand up to her mouth like some weird people do.

"I'm interested in Art and Music, so..." She responded warily in-between her laughs- now chuckles. A grin remained on her face though, this time softer than before. "So... What're you intrested in? I think it'd be cool for us to have class together..." Her voice slowed down and trailed off, her brain starting to cloud her thinking mind with thoughts. He's really... Nice! I hope we can be great friends. After all, we are both new... Maybe he'll agree with the terrible food we have! We can write the letter together!

"What are you waiting for? C'mon! Let's go do something!"

Exclaimed Angela, as the bell rang. "Meet me here later on! Maybe sometime after your class."

OOC: You or me can make another topic if you'd like. This topic seems... Kinda done since I can't think of anything else - or much else to write about, so...
Back to top Go down
Watch

Watch

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Smiling at her, Mal agreed with a nod. "Since I live here now, that will definitely have to happen." He said, laughing along with her. The food couldn't be too bad, could it?

Nodding at what she said, Malcolm thought about it. "That sounds cool. I don't really have artistic talent." So he thought about what other electives he could possibly do. "I dunno. I'd have to see a list. I'm more of a sports person." Making friends was something Mal was definitely open to being friends with Angela if she wanted to.

Mal heard the bell ring and realized he still needed to go up to the front office to check in. "Yeah, catch you later!" Ignoring her mention of classes. He supposed he would be joining those eventually in the day, but not at the moment.

OOC: I think you can continue any topic. Though ending it here is fine, albeit suddenly. That's okay, though.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 4:52 am

OOC: Yeah, I just figured the topic's gone really long and stuff so... Sorry for only OOCing. I'll make another topic for us (or open I dunno) and yeh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)   A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Student Arrives Daily (Closed to Watch)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next