Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Magic didn't bother responding to either of them. He mind focused on a new sound he heard. Footsteps.. Who would be coming here now? Was it just going to be another person he had to deal with? Asking the same questions as the other two? Then he felt it again.. His head just felt fuzzy... It was really strange... His dull gray-green eyes looked up at the door once he heard it open. Slight relief washed over him when he recognized who it was. It was just Hosa, one of his good friends. The one person he knew since his first week at the school.

A soft smile appeared on his face as Hosa came into the room, who held an overall bright look. She was always so bright and happy. It was honestly kind of contagious. But once her smile faded his did too. Then she had to ask.. She was close enough for her to notice the darkness that covered the area under his eyes, which is probably why she asked what she had asked.. Of course he mind instantly decided to lie. There was no way he was going to be honest straight out with something like this. But she knew him.. and she knew him well. If he attempted to lie she would see through it most likely. Better than the other two.

Then he felt it.. What he would describe as the fuzziness covered his mind. A hand shot out and was placed on the piano, for him to use his arm as a support. His other hand went up to his face which ended up covering one of his eyes. Shit.. Not now... Well there was no way to lie out of this now.. They could all see something was wrong clearly now. For they were all focused on him. In that moment all he felt like doing was attacking the three in the room.. This was different from him going back to his oldself.. His fingers itched to curl around one of their thraots.. His frown of pain turned into a toothy grin, and the one eye he could see out of at the moment looked up at the three others. His body trembled slightly like he was fighting something in his mind. Overall he looked pretty creepy.

Soon it all faded. The trembling stopped, his eye returned to looking down, and his frown returned. He closed his eyes, and let out a sigh. He stood back up fully and crossed his arms. His eyes were downcast to the ground. "No.. I'm not okay.." Though he couldn't exactly say what was going on. For he didn't know himself.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Gabriel was pushed aside as a girl walked past Devin and himself. He watched as Magic began leaning on the piano and could barely hear him say that he wasn't okay. He wasn't really sure what to do or say. "Should we take you to the infirmary?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Devin let out a small gasp when he was suddenly pushed to the side as a much older girl moved past him - all to excited to see Magic. Regaining his balance, he blinked as he studied her before recognizing her - the ex-Prefect now Guardian Hosa Corvina, also winner of the last year Summer Tournament. He was taken by surprise that Magic and Hosa knew each other, recalling the brutal fight the two had in the final round of the tournament - one that ended with a Hosa delivering a killing bite to Magic’s throat. Yet here, she acted like that never even happened, leading the ‘demon’ to figure that they must of known each other before the fight. However, his train of thought was quickly broken when he saw Magic suddenly lean on the piano for support before finally admitting that he wasn’t okay. As Gabriel spoke up, Devin opened his mouth to say something as well but was unable to say anything before Hosa did.

“Magic! What’s wrong?” Hosa almost whimpered, taking a step closer as she scanned him with a worried look. “Is this like what happened in the tournament?” she asked as she forced her hands to be stuffed into her pockets. She urged to hug him - or even just place her hands on his arms for support - but a nagging voice told her that it was a bad idea. Why? She had no idea, but the voice was enough of a warning to keep her from doing so. But she also found her mind gnawing at herself in a pure motherly will to take care of whatever was wrong. She had become a Guardian to protect her once-fellow students but it was clear that whatever was wrong with Magic was an internal one that she could not help with. Even so, she found herself whispering “Is there anyway I can help?” none-the-less.

Occ: Post in all the topics on my phone!
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Magic shook his head. He dug his fingers into the palm of his hands. The boy shook his head in response to Hosa's first question. "No this is nowhere near that.. and I don't know what's wrong.." His hands tensed up once again, but he quickly dug them into his pockets. He could feel the fuzziness coming back. He closed one of his eyes trying to fend off the thing from happening again. It was really straining..

"No.. I can't be helped right now.." He kept his eyes to the ground, keeping himself from looking up at the others. The fuzziness was becoming stronger.. He was losing himself.. He needed to leave. He needed to leave now.. "I'm sorry I need to go.." He said to them before shouldering past them, and sprinting out of the building as fast as he could. He wouldn't hurt them. He wouldn't let himself hurt them.. This is what he got for going outside his dorm. He silences his footsteps, and made sure he wouldn't be followed on his way to where ever he was going.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Gabe stared in shock as the prefect pushed his way through and left. "Umm... What was that?" he asked either Devin or the girl.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 am

Hosa didn't get to say a word before Magic pushed past her and raced from the room. She opened her mouth to shout something but her voice died before it even left her throat, a frown appearing on her face. "Oh Magic..." she whispered softly to herself before she glanced toward the two other boys - people she had slightly ignored upon coming in. She gave them a soft smile, shrugging slightly. "Just...Magic being Magic I suppose. He has always been a bit of a loner since I know him. But that doesn't change the fact I am worried about him..." She bit her lip as she turned to look at the door that the prefect had disappeared into. "He's about my only friend here - if anything is wrong, I want to help..."

Devin shifted from where he stood, his gaze flickering from Hosa, to Gabriel, then to the door and back again. He gave a soft shrug as Hosa finished talking. "He doesn't seem to think that there is anything we can do for him...I mean, I don't know Magic all that well. Its my dorm mates that are his friends - this is my first time meeting him...But it doesn't look like he would take any help lightly, or even agree to it. But if he doesn't want us to help, then I say we don't try to force him unless he really needs it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]   A Kind of Mad Melody [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kind of Mad Melody [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3