Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10317

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Connor followed behind Leo, making quick turns when crowds got to big. They were slowly approaching the initiate dorm rooms, and Connor thought it would be best to let the Prefect show them the rest of the way. The winter listened as they talked about the different houses, nodding his head in agreement at times. He decided to be of some assistance, "I just joined the Winter house not to long ago. So like Leo said the houses reflect your personality; the winter house is known for reason, autumn is for pleasure, spring is security, and summer is passion." They slowed down in their steps coming close to the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 8994

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Looking up from her papers, Jillian listens intently to Leo and Connor as they give her a bit of exposition on the houses. She thinks about what they said for a moment, I'm not sure if I fit into any of those categories... perhaps this school will help me find out who I am.
She giggles and says, "I'm actually kind of excited for the test, it'll be really fun to find out where I go. I can't wait to make new friends."
She smiles brightly, her nervousness fading as she speaks. Jillian holds her papers to her chest and lets out a contented sigh. She can't help but feel giddy about her future in this school, a fresh start is exactly what she's needed for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9370

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:50 am

OOC: @Silverflame Just so you know, the test is supposed to be taken at least a week after approval... So sorry for mini-modding

IC: Angela simply stared at the papers. "A test, huh? It looks pretty easy." She spoke, trying to sound smart.

Hmm. Tough crowd.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:10 pm

ooc; It has been a week since she posted her creation when she posted. Also, bad post is bad. In the middle of multimedia and film.

Ic;

Leo nodded along, guiding them to the dorm that Jillian would be staying at for a week. Based on her personality, the blond assumed that she wouldn't have too much of a hard time finding friends. It wasn't like she was mean to everyone she met. Jillian seemed nice to Leo, and it seemed she was only uncomfortable with physical contact. While he didn't know exactly where she was coming from, he knew that people felt uncomfortable sometimes with that. Giving the other girl a glance. He smiled in agreement. Again, it was an easy test.

As they approched the doors, Leo put a bit of a skip in his step so he could get to the doors before the others got there. A hand reached out and pulled open the door smoothly. "Come right in~"

Last edited by Splotchy on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10317

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

OOC: Sorry not a good post coming up.

The brown haired boy waited for everyone to walk into the dorms, giving a small sigh. "Wow, seems like I was in these dorms only a few weeks ago..." Connor gave a smile to Jillian trying to ease the mood.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 8994

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Jillian watches Leo reach the door and open it. She hesitates, deciding what to do next when she hears Connor's comment.
"Oh, so you've been here a while," She states, returning his kind smile.
She steps towards the open door tentatively. Jillian peers inside before asking Leo:
"Which one am I assigned to?" She turns her curious golden eyes to Leo's blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9959

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:14 pm

Blue eyes caught golden ones as they shared a glance. Blinking for a long moment, he processed her words. "Oh!" He beckoned the group over to the first door. While there had been a influx of students at Beata, there had not been enough to fill the first room. There were always people leaving and entering the dorm room. Especially when people were taking their tests and receiving their dorm assignments. "In here." The Autumn prefect pushed the door open again, to the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2