Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Beata Bucks : 8991

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme Empty
PostSubject: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:59 pm

Jillian takes a deep breath, adjusting the strap of her bag, and walks forward cautiously, her breath beginning to speed up. First days always make her more anxious than normal, ans this day is no exception. She tries to take her mind off the nerves by taking in her surroundings. The front is absolutely gorgeous, with lush green grass, tall, healthy trees, and a large flowing fountain in the middle. Students walk around the grounds, a few small groups sitting in the grass or on the ornate benches.
Jillian shakes as she sits down on the edge of the fountain, watching the water. It calms her down immensely, and her breathing returns to normal. Adjusting her red hair bows, she stands back up and walks towards the building. A whoosh of cool, refreshing air greets her as she opens the door. Jillian steps inside and walks purposefully forward before stopping short as she realizes she has no idea where to go.
She looks around nervously, wanting to ask someone where she needs to go, but her mouth runs dry. She stands there, her eyes wide, waiting for someone to get the hint and approach her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 3:08 pm

One student did. A prefect named Leo. Due to to influx of new students recently, he had found himself wondering around the entrance in case any came by. The blond had taken to reading a book on a bench not too far from the gate. The movement in the corner of his vision caused him to look up at someone entering the school grounds. Climbing to his feet, the blond placed the book in his practically empty bag. "Welcome to Beata!" A grin split his face as he greeted the newest student. She looked around his age. Maybe a bit younger than he was, and like almost all students coming in for the first time, she was nervous. "My name is Leo, and I can, help you get used to being here."
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

Beata Bucks : 9367

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:49 pm

OOC: I think you're supposed to write in past tense. Sorry for being a mini-mod!

IC: Angela, the casual not-at-all special new girl was hanging around the fountain as she always did, was hanging out with Leo. When he suddenly got up, her curious instintcs sprang into action, telling her that she needed to check it out.

"Hello, Leo! Hello, new student! I'm Angela... Nice to meet you!"

She cheerily exclaimed, her smile growing wider as she put out a hand in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Beata Bucks : 10314

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Connor was on his way to the gymnasium when he noticed Leo and two new-looking students. The winter walked over and placed his hand on the blonds shoulder,"New students, eh? I see you all have met Angel-Boy." Connor gave the two girls a friendly smirk. "I'm Connor, one of the newer students at Beata Acadamy. How can we be of service?"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Jillian folds her hands behind her back, the sudden appearance of the three others surprising her.  She smiles at them and introduces herself:
"Uh, hi.  I'm Jillian, it's nice to meet all of you," She pauses at Connor's comment, considering what he said, "Oh! I, uh, don't really know where to go," She blushes a little, embarrassed by her forgetfulness.
Jillian brings her hands back around to the front and clasps them together nervously.  It's a new place, full of new people and she's never really been the social type.  In the back of her head, she begins to worry what these people might think of her; she must seem like an idiot, not knowing what to do.  Her smile wavers a bit, but she catches herself and keeps a content look on her face.

Last edited by Silverflame44 on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:13 pm

The blond blinked in surprise as two other students joined him at his sides. He hadn't expected other people to join him with this. Especially the girl he just met not too long ago, then this other person he didn't know.  Angel-boy wasn't a new one, nor should he be surprised that someone knew him. He was the Autumn prefect, and had placed 3rd in the tournament. While that was with another student but still. He gave the boy a sheepish look slightly unsure of what to do about Connor's hand on his shoulders.

Turning back to Jillian, he gave her a smile. "We can show you, then." Leo cautiously changed 'I' to 'We'. Figuring that the other two were going to follow. He turned away and beckoned them to the closest building.

ooc; Sorry about the grammar I had to hurry during Graphic Design
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Angela said calmly, "Let's show you." Sensing the tensity, she whispered to Jillian. "It's okay. I'm a new student too. Don't feel bad"

She tried to hold hands with Jillian, clueless of how she would respond.

Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:53 pm

OOC: sorry Splotchy I thought Leo and Connor already knew each other

Connor leaped in between the two girls and threw his arms up, "I welcome you both to Beata! This is the front office building, where you can check in, get your schedule, and find out any other information you need." He gave a grin to Jillian, trying to show he knows a lot, when in reality he still has no idea what's he's doing most of the time. Connor dropped his arms and shoved his hands in his pockets, "So, what powers do you all have?" the winter asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Jillian mutters a thanks to Leo and Angela, glad that there are other students here that are nice enough to help her out. Jillian shifts a little uncomfortably as Angela reaches for her hand; she tries to move away a bit but is interrupted by Connor's active outburst. His leap is not unwelcome, but it surprises the already nervous student and she begins to shake a little.
Placing her hands behind her back again, Jillian looks up at the tall student and listens carefully to him, taking a mental note of everything he says. She manages to return a weak smile to him, relieved that he could help her out a bit with all the confusing first day of school stuff.
She ponders his question momentarily before answering, "I can, uh, sort of-ish see bits of other people's pasts," She plays with a lock of her hair as she continues, "Mostly I can just feel emotions from people's pasts right now, but sometimes I see bits and pieces of things."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Leo reached for the door before pausing as she explained her power to the group. He gave her a curious look. Leo didn't have much to hide on the terms of his past. Just grandparent troubles that he barely even knew to begin with. However, he knew that quite a few students have tragic pasts in Beata. Thanks to their powers and the unacceptance a lot of students face. Jillian wouldn't be facing a lot of good pasts, that's for sure. Turning away, he entered the building, not saying a word until the group got to the front.

After she recieved her papers, Leo then spoke. "My power is Angel Physiology." The prefect paused, giving the brown haired boy a glance. "Which is how Connor got Angel-Boy." The blond then led the group back outside of the building, taking a turn towards the dormatory. "You'll be in the initiates dorm for a week before you take the placement test."
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:00 am

"I don't know what my power is. Probably some crappy useless ability. I have no clue, and, I'm not in any rush to find out..." A heavy sigh escaped her lungs, a sad and dreary tone she was using to speak. "My mom and my cat would've helped me to figure that out," She held her hands behind her back, an emotion of grief "attacking" her heart. I should get another cat...

Realizing she was with other students, embarrassment - her most hated emotion - soaked her happy spirit. "Ahem..." She mumbled dryly, "Nevermind..." She was going to share her family history, but then decided not to.

What if they make fun of me because I'm so gullible and lonely?
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:28 pm

"I have metal manipulation." That was the quick and simple description of his power, there wasn't much more to it.

Connor stood off to the side while waiting for Jillian to get her papers. He tapped periodically against the wall, staring off towards whatever could distract him. He didn't hear much of what the other girl said, something about cats teaching her, her power. After Jillian got her papers Connor shot up, "To the dorms!"
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:47 pm

Jillian blinks in awe as she hears Leo's ability, "That's amazing," she pauses as he talks briefly about the dorms before continuing, "The placement test?  I'm not very good at tests," She trails off, worry crossing her face.  After Angela speaks, a sympathetic look crosses Jillian's face.
"I'm sure your power will be really cool, I hope you find out soon," Jillian smiles kindly at the blonde girl.
After receiving her papers, she turns to the others and flinches just a bit at Connor's loud outburst.  She follows them quietly, trying to read her papers without bumping into anyone in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Leo gave the girl a comforting smile. "Don't worry about it. The test is based on your personality. There is no right or wrong answer."

Well, maybe the only wrong answer was not answering truthfully. Which would only hurt you in the long run, as you would be placed with people who have different and conflicting personalities. That being said, the testing was not perfect at all. Many students who belong in the houses still have conflicts. But thankfully it was less than say a Winter student and a Autumn in the same dorm. It would take much to set them off in an argument.However, that was why they had the test. And if there was an argument regardless of house, it was Leo's job to stop it.

Remembering what else he needed to say, the blond continued. "There are four houses. One for each of the seasons. Winter, Autumn, Spring and Summer." As the crowd of people got a bit larger, Leo beckoned people into another hallway, a much less busy one. He held a bit of knowledge when navigating the hallways of Beata, and while this route was longer, they'd be out of the crowd.

Leo hated being in close quarters with a ton of people, it made the blond feel restricted and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Fruit Cake

Fruit Cake

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 4:52 pm

Angela stayed with the group, her gentle blue gaze flicking from Leo to the new student.

OOC: Dunno how else to respomd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme   Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Well Well Would You Look At The Thyme
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next