Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Evaluation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

The Evaluation Empty
PostThe Evaluation

The Evaluation Tumblr_mnuodwEAwT1s3wjuno1_500
As a new school year begins, new and returning students will be undergoing a simulated evaluation that will gauge their resourcefulness, reflexes, survival skills, and most importantly, the power and control they display over their gift.

Each simulation is created uniquely for every individual student. Participating students will enter a lifelike mirage centered around a specific "danger zone," such as a burning forest or a flooded city, and will be pushed to use every means at their disposal to survive in this new environment. Some simulations may contain enemies, supernatural obstacles, specific manifested fears of that student (such as spiders or clowns), or other hazards. As the school has complete omnipotent control over the mirage, the world students experience can be changed at whim, and can be filled with new impediments and traps as they feel is necessary and best-suited to the situation.

To exit the simulation with a passing grade, you must accomplish a goal. This might be as simple as escaping the danger zone, or it might be as complex as diffusing a series of bombs or rescuing a loved one. Circumstances and environments will differ from student to student. "Dying" or experiencing a serious injury which prevents progress will automatically end the simulation.

There are no consequences for failing this evaluation. Beata Academy will be using the collected results to better analyze where each student stands in their education thus far, and any data will help better guide students as their powers develop.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Evaluation :: Comments

Kes
Re: The Evaluation
Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:25 pm by Kes
Do we sign up or
Sleepy
Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:32 pm by Sleepy
Kes wrote:
Do we sign up or

I'll just make a topic at some point, and if you're interested you can just join.
Falcon
Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 am by Falcon
Always interested
Binder
Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 pm by Binder
Seems pretty cool. I'll probably join.
Sleepy
Post Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:39 pm by Sleepy
Fruit Cake
Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 pm by Fruit Cake
Can I sign up? Sorry for the lateness!!
Sleepy
Post Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:03 pm by Sleepy
Fruity wrote:
Can I sign up? Sorry for the lateness!!

Anybody can join this. There's no sign-ups, so just jump into the topic if you're interested.
Post  by Sponsored content

The Evaluation

Page 1 of 1