Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11617

One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals Empty
PostSubject: One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals   One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Entry #1: Dysfunctional

Okay, so it wasn't really dysfunctional, but that was from this hilarious song I heard... anyway...

My first days here at this school have been interesting to say the least. It felt just like any other school, just finding ways to avoid the rushing crowds and find sanctuary anywhere quiet. I thought I had found that in the library, but I found something that I never expected to discover: a friend. Her name is Emily and she's... I don't exactly know how to describe it. She's quiet, she's lovely, she's the best person to be a friend with. We ended up meeting again at the studio, had lunch at the café, and we're even dormmates in the Winter house! What's the chance of that? There was one thing, though... When we were leaving the studio, I had my hand out to help her off the floor, and we just... held hands until we were in the café. Is that weird? We did just meet, but... I already feel a great connection to this girl, although I can't be certain what it means. For now, I'm just going to attend classes and see where all this leads. That's all for now.

Power Progress: None. I haven't had the chance to test my powers here. The shadows seem fine here, though.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11617

One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals   One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 pm

Entry #2: Angels Among Us

Maybe it's because of just how weird this school is, but being social isn't as hard as it used to be. I can't explain it, but first Emily, and now Colette. She's this girl I accidentally bumped into outside of the school. I broke her glasses, which wasn't great... but she seemed okay, and I took her to her dorm safe and sound. It was tough making conversation because she was so quiet (it had something to do with her power), but it wasn't terrible. I'm sure I'll see her again on campus.

This is the part where things get much, much better. I mentioned before about being in the same dorm - Winter - with Emily, but I didn't fully elaborate... until now, that is. We were talking on the couch, making plans to go the cafeteria, and then I... I kissed her. It was pure insanity, a moment of lost lucidity, but I did it. And the best part? She kissed me back! I'm loathe to sound like some love-stricken young person, but maybe I am after all. Maybe love is too strong a word to use at this moment, but Emily is just great, really. She's so easy to talk to, so much fun to be around... and her lips are so soft and warm. That kiss made my day, night, week, whatever amount of time you want to use. I sincerely hope that more will come of this, and I can't wait.

Power Progress: Well, I can use it. I showcased my shadow manipulation to Emily, and I was able to successfully convert the shadow of a broken vase piece - don't ask - into an 'E'. Still, it's only a very small, close object. I'm hoping that I can upgrade to bigger objects, perhaps even living creatures.
Back to top Go down

One Day at a Time: Renard's Journals
Page 1 of 1