Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish

Fish

Beata Bucks : 10061

Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:58 am

Gravel and dust went spiralling into the air as Noah skidded to a half at the entrance of the academy. A couple of birds that had been perched in a nearby tree fluttered away, startled by the commotion.

Upon reaching a standstill, Noah checked the bottoms of his shoes. "Oh, goddammit," he grumbled to himself, picking at the mangled rubber. This was the third pair of shoes he'd gone through in the last week.

Straightening himself out, Noah took in his surroundings. Tall iron gates bordered the property, thin and dark. A large, green yard stretched before him, quaint and well-kept. The grass was trimmed down to perfection, and not a weed was in sight. A pathway ran down the centre of the yard, leading right up to the academy. A fountain sat in the middle of the path, elegant and wrought from concrete, Noah guessed. Well, this place sure is nice for an academy full of super-powered freaks.

Noah had no idea what to expect from the people attending the school. He'd never met another person that was.. Like him, before. What sorts of powers did they have? Levitation? Telepathy? Could they fly? Breathe underwater? Transform into animals? The possibilities were endless. He sauntered up the pathway, set his bag down on the ground and sat on the edge of the fountain. Noah could see other people--students, he figured--standing in small clusters in the distance, chatting amongst themselves. Am I supposed to talk to someone? Should I go inside? Maybe I shouldn't have left the airport before getting instructions on what to do..
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Edward was wondering the campus, hands in pockets and looking for any miserable little punks who needed to be taught a lesson, when his trained ears picked up the familiar sound of a Speedster's running. He thought it would be his idiot twin, Barry, but when he looked he saw a flame-red haired boy who was looking at his shoes. He recognized this person, but he didn't know exactly.

Soon, it clicked in his head. He let out a quiet gasp. 'It's Noah!' he said to himself. He walked up to him, wide-eyed. "It's... you." he said. "You've got Super Speed too?"

OOC: Ed is Barry's twin, who is an AF spy, who is also thought to be dead to Barry's/Ed's/Noah's family because he was kidnapped by one of Argona's minions at a very young age. A little context for your next post.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Alex had only enrolled.

Her brown hair was brushed neatly and pulled back into a high pony-tail. The brunette only had a little makeup it wasnt noticeable, just her eyelashes and she had applied some lipstick she didnt want too seem too dramatic and scare people by wearing 50 pounds of makeup on her face. She had carried a small simple grey suit-cass that had only a few changes of clothes seeing how her family had lived in Rosebury Alexandra didnt really feel the urge to pack big. Even though she was quite skilled with her gift Alex had never wanted too come to Beata. She didnt actually trust schools since the teachers believed almost any lie.. Ever since grade-school Alex was picked on badly she didnt have anyone besides her older cousin, Aspen too talk too. Alex's hands were clammy and her forehead started too gleam it was a hot day out and here she was just standing around the schools entrance looking incredibly awkward and uncomfortable.

The idea of going too beata had frightened her as well. The brunette sort of had trust issues, she didn't like the idea of being surrounded by stupid teenagers with gifts that could potentially kill her or put her in a hospital bed.. Alex had gently sighed taking a deep breath and then had followed the pathway towards the large school. At every glance you could see people chatting and laughing with themselfs all having so much fun together. She had envied them those who were natrually funny and could keep everyone entertained for hours.. Alex was quite dull she didn't have much too say or didn't comment much you could say that she is 'socially awkward'

The brunette had paused for a second only then realizing that she would be completely loss inside of the school without getting anyones help on where too go. Alex had looked around hoping too spot a few loners like her around and she did. He was sitting alone by thr fountian and he had incredibly red hair.. Although she didn't like too talk with people or bother them by asking stupid questions she had no choics this time. Slowly approaching Alex had briefly paused when someone else had came towards the dude with the red hair and Alex had only stated with hesitation. Finally she had approached the two and gave them a small forced smile as she tried to look friendly. "Can one of you show me to the office pleasee..?"
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Noah spotted a man slowly walking in his direction as he neared the fountain, but it wasn't until he sat down that he realized the man was approaching him. Something about him seemed familiar, somehow. Noah furled his brow. Platinum blonde hair, pale blue eyes.. He couldn't place it. Where have I seen him before? I know I have..

As the man neared Noah, he stopped abruptly a few feet away from him and gasped. "It's.. you. He sounded incredulous.

At first, all Noah could do was blink and stare in bewilderment.

"You've got Super Speed too?"

And that's when it hit him. "Oh my god.. Edward?" he exclaimed, eyes stretching wide in surprise. He couldn't help but crack a smile. "I.. I had no idea you were here! My parents told me you left to attend an academy a little while ago, but they never told me it as the same one they were gonna send me to. They certainly didn't tell me that we both had the same.. Abilities. Geez, I didn't even recognize you.." He scratched his head. "I suppose that's our moms' faults."

Indeed, the blood feud between the Jackson and Wayley families was entirely due to the friction hanging around the sisters that bound them together, Amelia Jackson and Samantha Wayley. A major dispute had occurred between them some eight years ago, and since, they'd grown further and further apart. As a result of all this, Noah didn't see his cousins for nearly nine years. Many times he'd questioned his father about Samantha and Amelia's issues and if anything could be done, but he'd always say, "Your mother's private war with your aunt is not something you can fix with a few sweet words. It's none of your concern."

Noah sighed. "I guess that's why neither of us knew that we both had super speed, eh?"

Last edited by Fish on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Edward gave a quick confused look at Noah before returning to his natural stone face. He had no idea their mothers had a feud. Guess it was after he was kidnapped. "Yeah. My continued existence is hard to explain. he replied.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:28 am

Noah tucked his hands into his jacket pockets. “Heh.. There’ll be a few things that I’m going to miss about my home town. I have a good number of friends back where I live.. But there’s more things that I won’t miss than I will.” His crimson eyebrows dipped down the slightest bit. “My parents being one of those unpleasantries. They don’t really understand how to.. Deal with my gift." Noah scoffed, but the annoyance vanished from his features. He was quite sure there were dozens of other students that had the same problem Noah did, so he didn’t bother to go into any further detail. It’d most likely all been said before.

“Well, at least I’m at a place where the people are as weird as I am, and when I graduate, I can buy my own place away from my parents.” A half-grin played on his lips, and he crossed his arms nonchalantly. Deciding to move away from the subject of his problematic family, Noah asked, “So, what are you planning on doing after you graduate?”
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 am

"I hadn't really thought much about it, really. What about you?" he replied, lying. He had no intention of staying here long enough to graduate.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:54 am

OOC: So it's only now apparent to me that I read your first post wrong. I mistakenly thought you had said that it was Barry who had been presumed dead by their family, not Ed. Let's just have it that since their families have been so disconnected over the years that Noah was never told that Ed went missing, since his parents didn't think it was important to tell him about it (y'know, since they'd probably never see each other anyway, due to how their mothers hate each other). gdi maybe if i slept more and actually read your posts right this wouldn't happen augghh

IC:

Noah tapped his bottom lip with his index finger, thinking. "Hm.. Well, for the longest time, I wanted to be a dirt-bike racer. It's so gritty and fast-paced, and I always found that fascinating. I still think it's cool, but I kinda feel like that's putting my gift to waste. I'm thinking something a little more.. Olympic." He shuffled his feet, glancing down at them briefly. "Of course, I'll need a better pair of shoes for that.. Maybe some that won't wear down to nothing the first time I stop at the finish line." Noah turned his head left and right, eyes flitting over the campus. "Does your brother go here, too? He's.. Barry, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Ed nodded. "Yeah. He goes here. I don't see him around much though. And the best kind of shoes to wear are Adidas." he said, showing Noah his foot. No matter how much he was trained to not have any sort of feelings, hate or otherwise, towards his brother, it was still hard for him to say Barry's name. The very thought of saying his name put bile in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]   Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, great, another speedster [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1