Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8487

Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] Empty
PostSubject: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Matthew wondered into the forest, reaching a spot near where he last saw Sophia. He looked at his watch. 'This is about the time she said to meet here. I wonder what she'll try to disintegrate this time?' he thought. While he waited for her, he grabbed his bag and grabbed out the piece of tree bark that he had grabbed during his trip to Alaska. He put it into his hand and concentrated. Faster than the metal, the wood began to spread up his arm. He was testing his strength and ability to use his gift while he waited. He looked up and noticed glistening red apples high above him. Deciding he was hungry, he walked over to the tree that appeared to have the most apples and he punched the tree with his wooden arm. It didn't feel too good, but it was effective. Soon, about a dozen and a half apples fell to the ground. He picked up the best looking one, rubbed it on his jacket, and took a large bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:51 pm

Sophia ran through the forest. She was late. She slept to late. The girl decided to take a nap while waiting for her meeting with Matthew and she slept to late. Finally she reached the clearing and bent over panting really hard. "Sorry... Slept.. Too late.." The now spring girl told the winter boy. She took a moment to recollect her breath and when she did she stood up and looked at the numerous apples on the ground. "Why are there so many apples?" She asked.

Last edited by Coon on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Matthew finished chewing the bite of apple and then spoke up. "I was hungry, so I punched a tree." he said casually. "So what's your plan today? Going to disintegrate another tree or try something different?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Sophie put her hands on her hips, and looked at him. "Well that was the plan. You said you would bring a timer and time it." The spring girl responded to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

"Yeah, I know. Just didn't know if you had thought of anything else." he said, digging the timer out of his pocket. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Sophia removed the gloved from her left hand a walked up to the tree that had dropped the apples earlier. She breathed in and out for a moment. Once she felt like her gift would respond to what she wanted the girl said "Go." and touched the tree to start the disintegration process.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm

The Winter clicked the timer, beginning the process. He continued to munch on the apple while they waited for the tree to disintegrate. "So, what house did you get sorted into? he asked to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:09 pm

"Spring. I already know one person in my dorm." She said to Matthew. "What house are you in again, Matthew? I forgot.." She asked, "I might come visit one day." She said in a bit of a flirty tone, trying to get the boy fluster a little. It may or may not work.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:12 pm

"I.. uhh.. I'm in... uhh..." he said, momentarily forgetting what house he was in. He wasn't use to girls taking that tone of voice with him, he was always more of a background person. "Winter. I'm in Winter." he said after awhile, finally remembering.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:22 pm

A smug smile appeared on Sophie's face as Matthew stuttered a bit at first. It was the exact reaction she was looking for. She had managed to get him a bit flustered even though it didn't appear as a blush on his face. She let out a small adorable laugh. "Winter? Then you must be really smart." She said sort of keeping up the flirtatious tone. She picked up one of the apples in her left hand and watched as it disintegrated expanding the cracks that grew from her hand from starting to disintegrate a tree.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm

Matthew blushed when Sophia said that he must be smart. "Uhh.. yeah.. I guess.. he said, laughing nervously. "I mean... I'm not that smart.."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Ahh there was the blush. Sophia felt a bit satisfied that she still had her flirting skills. But she wasn't quite done with Matthew yet.. She walked a little closer to Matthew, swaying her hips slightly. "Sure you are. You figured out the math from the other day in your head. I wouldn't be able to do that." She said picking her flirtatious tone back up.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Matthew backed up a bit, not able to actually speak at this point. All he could do is kinda stare, mouth open. He didn't know what else to do. His mind wasn't functioning at this point.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Another small adorable giggle escaped the girl at Matthew's reaction. She could tell he couldn't think straight at the moment. Maybe she should give a the poor boy a break... She dropped the flirtatious act for now, and backed off from the boy. Her smile changed back to a normal one. She picked up another apple and watched it turn to dust added to the cracks on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Matthew breathed a sigh of relief when the Spring backed off. He took a few moments to collect himself and he looked at his timer, then to the tree. It wasn't quite done yet, but they were reaching the 7 minute mark. "Uhh.. we're approaching 7 minutes, like before. If it fully disintegrates at about 9 1/2 minutes, I'm gonna say I told you so." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]   Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples, Apples, and More Apples [For Coon]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next