Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Messing Around

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8487

Messing Around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:34 pm

"Damn, alright, I'm sorry. I'll go if you want me to." he said quietly, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9400

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 pm

"No. What I wanted was for you to not mess with my tree, but it's too late for that." Sophia said with her arms crossed over her chest. She wasn't angry, more so annoyed. It took a lot of effort on her part to get her gift to work when she wanted it too. Most of the time it just made her go through many pairs of gloves. The stories she had to make up to convince her teachers not to make her take of her gloves.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 7:56 pm

The winter kicked his foot softly against the ground, tossing up a little dirt. He didn't know what to say. He looked up, but not quite meeting her eyes. "Maybe we can try it another time. You and I can come back out to the forest and I'll bring a timer or something and we can fully test your ability." he offered, still not quite maintaining eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:02 pm

The girl brightened up a little bit. "That sounds good to me." She said her tone slightly returning to normal. But she still had to wait a couple days.. She really wanted to find out today though. It was going to take at least three days to heal up, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Matthew's eyes brightened. "Really? We'll just have to set up a time." he said, considerable happier.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Sophia didn't know what time to arrange. She didn't exactly know how many days it would take to heal up. "I don't really know how we could set a time.. It's going to take at least three days for me to heal. At most five days. So it's going to be hard to determine.." Sophia said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 pm

"Right, I didn't expect you to have a time right now. I was just thinking out loud." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:49 pm

"Oh." Sophia responded. She didn't really know what to do now. What she planned to do out here was ruined, and now she didn't really have a reason to stay out here. The only reason she was still out here was because Matthew was, and they were kind of talking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:54 pm

"Yeah. Well, I think I'm going to go head back up to my dorm, to get some rest. You probably should do the same." he said, turning to walk back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messing Around   Messing Around - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Messing Around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: