Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Beata Academy official VN

Go down 
+2
Falcon
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

The Beata Academy official VN Empty
PostSubject: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:03 pm

BEATA ACADEMY VISUAL NOVEL

Hey, everybody. Last night, at the very self-conscious hour of 4 am, I decided it would be fun to create a Beata Academy visual novel. If you don't know what that is, it is a "game" relying on text and choices. In this game, there will be five "branches." These branches are determined by the girl that you pursue as the main character, Logan Welsh. It will be mostly a dating sim, but romance is boring on its own, and so I'm sure there were be a few more themes in it. Anyway, I will be posting updates here.

What I would also love to be posted is aid from you guys. I am all set on backgrounds, music, and coding, but what I need is art. Art of the characters with different emotions, a title screen, maybe a few custom shots, idk. If you can draw well and would like to try your hand at making any of these things for me, post them here or PM me about further information. It would help me out a bunch, and I will love you forever. keep in mind i possess the ability to deny art

What I also need is...well...girls. I have three girls set for the VN so far, I would like five. The three girls so far are Jane Grey, Maisie Meyers, and Lamia Tempo. If you feel like your character should be in one of the two slots open, tell me below, along with a persuasive argument. Keep in mind, I want the characters to be diverse. I have a mean girl, a fun girl, and a shy girl. Also, I would like to add for you artists out there that if you do draw these characters, make sure to draw them a tad bit different then their appearances show them. These appearances are other peoples' characters, after all, we're just borrowing them. Draw them in uniform, or just contact the RPer for what their street clothes would be. I think the best uniform designs were what Echo was working on here.

Thank you, and have a great day/week/year/life. C:
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10533

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:11 pm

I thought Ebs' designs were the official ones... aka mine are lame
Have fun writing this out, Jay~
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11530

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Well, both of my characters have similar personalities to the ones filled, but I have an outlier suggestion. Jessie is an Argona Force, but there's always room for a bored, teasing girl with secret issues and the ability to make any scenario into BDSM. Since I can't draw, that's the only contribution I can attempt.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8666

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Echo wrote:
I thought Ebs' designs were the official ones... aka mine are lame
Have fun writing this out, Jay~

Yours are really unique and exercise the idea of different uniforms for different houses
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9174

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:30 pm

I could always thrown in Keirsta. She's that one outgoing girl who's fun to be with, but is easily pissed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8630

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Aspen bc shes desu desu and is the bomb diggity
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:24 pm

/shoves in Sophia
She is cute, and adorable, and flirty, and outgoing, and sweet, and kind and some others things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beata Academy official VN   The Beata Academy official VN Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beata Academy official VN
Page 1 of 1