Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amethyst's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst Gray

Amethyst Gray

Beata Bucks : 9475

Amethyst's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst's Arrival   Amethyst's Arrival EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:05 pm

My heart was about to beat right out of my chest as I stood in front of the gates of the academy. The whites of my knuckles were starting to show due to how tight of a grip I had on my suitcase. Just thinking about all of the people there made my stomach sink in fear. I'd gone to so many schools before and it was all the same. Once an outcast, always an outcast. Finally, after standing in thought for what felt like hours, I walked through the entrance.

"At least I got that part out of the way," I whispered to myself.

Now all I had to do was find out where I needed to go. Unfortunately, that was easier said than done. Maybe if I wasn't such a wuss I would ask someone for help. I sighed and just walked straight forward, it seemed simple enough. Perhaps I would stumble into a teacher or something.

"God I'm really bad at this.."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8433

Amethyst's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Arrival   Amethyst's Arrival EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Barry, finding a new place to meditate, noticed a girl who looked extremely nervous walking through the front gates. He smiled, remembering how nervous he felt when he first got here. He walked over to her and stuck out his hand. "Hello. My name's Barry. Welcome to Beata Academy." he said, giving her a friendly smile.

Matthew, who had been wandering the campus again, noticed the girl as well, and saw the boy from the bonfire greeting her. He walked up to them and also introduced himself. "Hello there. My name's Matthew." he said, somewhat nervously. He was never good at making friends.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst Gray

Amethyst Gray

Beata Bucks : 9475

Amethyst's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Arrival   Amethyst's Arrival EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Wow, people were already starting to be so nice to me. I almost found it worry some. But at the same time it was really nice. Then I realized that I hadn't replied yet. Oh crap.

"H-hello," I stuttered, "I'm Amy." I did my best to smile after I introduced myself, but I feel like it looked more like a grimance than anything.

The one who introduced himself as Barry seemed to be more sympathetic towards me, giving a nice smile and shaking my hand.

"Well, I think you'll like it here." he said warmly.

A nervous chuckle escaped from my lips, "I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amethyst's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst's Arrival   Amethyst's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Amethyst's Arrival
Page 1 of 1