Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8454

Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:59 am

Barry, walking through the conservatory to clear his mind, noticed Cassandra drop the plants, and shift quickly between her diamond form and back to her human form. To stop the large crash, he nearly ran into the girl, but instead he stuck his legs out and slid like he was sliding into a base in baseball, catching the plants as he slid by. Dusting himself off, he got up and set down the plants where they belonged. "Hello Cassandra." he said, smiling. "What're you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Barry nodded. "Right. Biology. Completely forgot. Hasn't really been my favorite subject." He said, laughing nervously. "Anyway, I've been coming out here lately because this place helps me clear my mind. It's so peaceful and relaxing." He wasn't sure what else to say, for once his mind was a total blank.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

"Uhh... sure." he said, going to go grab a few new pots. "So uhh.. how's everything been going for you?" he asked, making awkward small talk. He truly had no idea what to say. It was as if someone completely blocked his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 am

He nodded, and grabbed the gravel. While pouring it into the pots, he said, "Yeah, fall is my favorite season. It's so peaceful and beautiful. Lately I've been needing some peaceful things. Plus sweatshirt weather is the best." he gave her a small smile as he continued to work with the plants.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 am

Barry watched as the Summer demonstrated what to do, and he tried to copy it the best he could, laughing lightly at what she had said. "Wow, really? That would be amazing. Stars are so beautiful." he said, smiling brightly. He enjoyed being here and thought that it was fun, despite biology being boring for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]   Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun] Empty

Back to top Go down

Be Green, Be Clean [For Wild-kun]
Page 1 of 1