Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone Empty
PostSubject: Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone   Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:08 am

Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone 966aad10
"Please . . . can you help me . . . ?"

A battered girl in a tattered dress, only nine or ten, comes running through Rosebury and collapses in the middle of town. She's barefoot, covers in cuts and bruises, and looks as if she hasn't eaten or slept properly in days. When she comes to, she says that she doesn't remember where she came from, who she is, or how she found Beata. The girl only remembers why she was running.

"The scary people were chasing me."
Back to top Go down

Shepherds of an Ember - a Beata plot idea Sleepy is too tired to type out properly right now, goodnight everyone
Page 1 of 1