Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Breaking Mobius [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8750

Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:18 pm

"Fine, fine, just bring it to me." Emery's words, projected by Ashleigh's mouth, were accompanied by the wincing sounds of someone in pain. How far away was the infirmary? She waved her hand at the bike for Ashleigh to hand it over, and brought it over her mouth to speak. Her other hand waved around to keep balance. "Sorry for lying to you, my name is Emery. As you can tell, I—shiiit—I can't speak, so we're going to have to share that..." She gave one last look down at the trickle of blood down her leg, and decided not to look down again.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11614

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:22 am

With a nod, Ashleigh got the bike into the other girl's hands before standing up slowly again, the bike moving up to accompany them as Ashleigh started to walk towards the infirmary. So the girl's name was Emery, huh? It was a really odd sensation to be a conduit for conversation, as it just seemed like she was talking to herself. Still, it was pretty interesting, so as long as other people didn't think she was a lunatic, it was cool. "It's fine, it's fine. I'm Ashleigh, and I'll be your voice for the day." She laughed softly as she took Emery on the long - or short, depending on one's perception of time - walk to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Emery smiled grimly, and nodded at her statement. It took them a while to get to where they were going, but the infirmary's small form, under windows of faculty apartments, took shape. She left her bike outside by the door. She hoped no one would be so heartless as to steal a bike from someone in an infirmary.

Logan had not been productive all day. He almost missed the coughing patients, the drowsy students looking for cough syrup, the bubbly girls who wandered in for bandaids after falling up the stairs. When Emery walked in, he almost was glad to have work, in a less-dark sort of way. "What happened?" He looked at Emery, and to Ashleigh. Emery looked at Ashleigh too, expecting her to speak for the "mute."
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:23 am

Several seconds of silence passed as Ashleigh looked at the guy standing there in the infirmary, and then she remembered: she's the one who's supposed to be speaking. Whoops. Laughing at her own forgetfulness, she finally broke the silence. "She crashed her bike and wrecked her leg pretty bad. Do you mind if I set her down somewhere?" While she was more than willing to carry Emery there, there was only so long she could hold the weight of a living human. She wondered if she should stay while Emery got treated. There wasn't anything else for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Days in the infirmary were not exactly eventful. Empty beds lined the walls, strewn covers and full cabinets. People didn't get hurt much at that time. Logan felt bad for being annoyed by this.
"Yeah, over there." He pointed to a random bed. "It's your lucky day. You've come to the right person."

Emery blinked. What did he mean, was he a doctor or something? She hopped to the bed awkwardly, freeing herself from Ashleigh's grip, and plopped to its side. It almost made Logan laugh. It was so cartoonish.

Last edited by Jay on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:33 am

Ashleigh was caught off guard when Emery wriggled out of her grasp and hopped over to the bed unaided. Now what was she supposed to do? "Do you need me to do anything?" What else could she do, though? Well, if she had nothing to do, maybe she'd go outside and borrow Emery's bike until she was done with the whole injury thing. After all, that leg didn't look like it should be riding anything anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:53 am

"No," He snapped to Emery and gave her an upwards hand gesture, and she sat up, as if he were a teacher and she an elementary student. "I can heal this with my power. It shouldn't take long." He smiled up at the girl he was treating. "What's your name?"

She grinned deviously, and covered her mouth. "Emery," Ashleigh said.

Logan looked up at Ashleigh, a little surprised that she said it. "Is she mute, or something?"

"No," answered Ashleigh.

Logan blinked. "Well, all right then...nice to meet you, Emery..." His fingers became aglow, and he pressed one lightly to the bloodied wound, causing Emery to wince a little. "Straighten your leg out, so it doesn't stay bent like this." She did so, casting the toe of her shoe to the air. She glanced over at the girl who brought her there, and winked.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:04 am

That was definitely going to take some getting used to. It felt weird to have words she never thought to say coming from her mouth, and she gave Emery a hard glare before ending up just shaking her head with a smirk. With nothing to actually do, Ashleigh began to walk around the room, looking at and touching nearly everything in sight. In one drawer she found an injection needle and, looking at Emery with a grin, made a throwing motion at the other girl with it, pretending to toss it at her like a dart. Boredom brought nothing but trouble, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:48 am

Emery flinched, putting her hands up as if ready to catch it, but thinking better of openly accepting a needle. Logan noticed the flinch, and while he couldn't move his hand, looked back. "Please don't go through the drawers..." Did they have to be such children?
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:44 am

"Hehe, sorry." Of course, she wasn't that sorry, but she put the needle back regardless and tried to stop pacing, but that only made her tap her foot repeatedly. "Okay, I'll be back." Without waiting for a reply, Ashleigh bounded out of the room until she was outside, standing in front of Emery's bike. She was so incredibly bored, she figured Emery would be laid up for awhile enough to allow her a ride. Of course, it wasn't safe to ride a bike without proper head protection, but she'd be careful, promise. So she got on and gave it a whirl while waiting, enjoying the speed she could get as she peddled without a need to stop.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

It took Emery a few moments to realize it, but after seeing Ashleigh flash by the window. She almost jumped up. She took her bike without her permission! She squirmed in her place until Logan said he was done, 10 minutes of sitting impatiently, until he stood up and told her to test her leg. She tested her leg by bolting outside, giving her the stink eye as soon as she saw the girl riding by. She didn't even care about her leg. "My name is Ashleigh," Ashleigh screamed. "I steal bikes! Fuck me in the ass!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:37 am

Ashleigh almost fell right off the bike when those words came from her mouth. Going slightly red with embarrassment, she screeched to a halt and whipped her head around, glaring at Emery. The nerve of that girl! "I did not steal it! At least I can ride it without killing squirrels!" It was a bit snippy, but she felt really weird arguing against herself. People were going to think she was crazy, but that didn't stop her from screaming back at Emery all the same. With an annoyed huff, she got off the bike and half-wheeled/half-threw it back towards Emery, crossing her arms. "You were taking too long. Here's your stupid bike."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:23 am

Emery took the bike. She did not stop glaring at the girl for a little while, and even as she climbed onto the seat, she still kept a bitter eye contact. With a huff, she rode off, quick despite the fragility of her leg. Logan looked on with a sigh from the window, walking back to his seat with confusion and lethargy. "I guess I healed it well enough..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Mobius [Closed]   Breaking Mobius [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Mobius [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2