Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8370

Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Sarah opened the truck door and gave her mom one last hug. She hopped out and closed the door. The truck sped off away from the school. This school gave her mom the creeps. She walked into the school and took a deep breath. She was nervous but excited to be here. She set her stuff down and looked around. She liked the look of this place so she didn't understand her mother's aversion to this place. She picked up her stuff again and moved to one of the many benches surrounding the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11596

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

"Do you plan on sleeping on the bench or... what?" A pretty little blond girl asked, walking up to the new girl. With a lollipop stick sticking out of her mouth, Penny stopped at the side of the bench where Sarah was sitting. "I'm Penny," she said lightly. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Sarah looked up at Penny. "I was just relaxing in the fresh air. I had a long drive. And my name's Sarah." she replied, thrown off by Penny's attitude. She noticed the way she carried herself, like she was all that and a bag of chips. 'Great.'
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:50 pm

"Oh okay, cool!" she replied with a smile as she shifted her weight and pulled the lollipop stick out of her mouth. "Good to meet you! Where did you drive from?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:55 pm

She noticed the brightening of Penny's mood and relaxed a little. "I came all the way from South Carolina" the newcomer replied.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 pm

Penny was surprised. They decided to drive from South Carolina? That was one hell of a long trip. "Wow! That's some drive. Requires a lot of patience I certainly don't have..." Walking around to where she was standing in front of Sarah, she put her hands on her hips. "Well Sarah, you need some help with your bags? The initiate's dorm isn't too far from here." she said with a smile. It was always good to meet someone new.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. "Would you? That would be great! Thank you!" she replied happily. She liked meeting new people, and maybe she could be friends with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Picking up one of the several bags, Penny smiled and began leading the way towards the initiate dorms. Everyone started out there, and Penny remembered the place all too well. They were still nice for dorms, but the house dorms were so much better. Maybe because everyone knew you weren't fresh meat anymore? "You are very welcome!" she replied happily. "I hope you can get settled pretty quick. There's so much you still have to see. Have you visited the school before?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:29 pm

Sarah picked up the rest of her stuff and followed Penny. She shook her head. "I haven't, actually. she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]   Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Grand Arrival [Open]
Page 1 of 1