Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

getting comfortable

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Beata Bucks : 9724

getting comfortable Empty
PostSubject: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:07 am

Codi walked into the initiates dorm and yawned she laid down on an empty bed and started to unpack. First day of school.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12412

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:26 am

Jane had already been laying on one of the initiate bunks when the new girl walked in. Half the time, sharing a room with so many people felt like a slumber party. The other half, it felt like torture.

"Hey," she greeted, watching from the bed. "You new too?"
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:27 pm

codi looked over. 'yep.' she said to the girl "My name is Codi, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Codi, huh? "I'm Jane," she replied with a smile. "I've already been here a day or two."
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:50 am

"as you can tell, this is my first day. and already, I can't wait to be sorted." Codi said. "Nice to meet you, Jane."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:23 pm

"Hehe, same." She turned her head to stare up at the ceiling. "I hear the normal dorms are way better than this. It'll be nice to have a room to myself."
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:27 pm

"yeah." Jane said "one more question, the reason you are at beata is... like what your powers are.."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Was that how you were supposed to introduce yourself here? "I can't die," Jane answered after a moment of hesitation, still staring up at the ceiling. "Or, I can. I just can't stay dead. I always come back to life a few minutes later."

Jane turned her head to look at Codi again. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 pm

"Oh.. um well," Codi said. She had noticed Jane's hesitation and wondered what she had said wrong. "I control gravity."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:17 pm

"Gravity, huh?" She smiled despite herself. "So, could you like, float if you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Codi smiled some. "Yeah, I guess. I'm not too good yet, though." She looked at the ground, her face turning red.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:42 am

"I think that's really cool! I've always wanted to be able to fly..." There was a wistfulness in her voice as she said that. "You'll get good eventually. I guess it's a good thing my gift doesn't take any practicing."
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Codi laughed an turned to Jane. "Trust me, you should be happy your's doesn't take much practice. When I first found out about mine, I let our entire house escape gravity. As in, no longer attached to the Earth."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:44 pm

As horrible as that was, she couldn't help but laugh at the thought of a house floating up into the sky like a big creaky balloon. "Should I be worried for this dorm room then?"
Back to top Go down
Topaz

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Codi smiled. Nah. Don't be. I can make sure that doesn't happen now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting comfortable   getting comfortable Empty

Back to top Go down

getting comfortable
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next