Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9694

The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Jason was a little lost when she had first pointed out the wolf-boy, twisting around and frowning; Oh, it was him - that guy who harassed Alicia - Or, at least, that's what he had pieced together from what he already knew, and from talking to Oliver. The young man didn't expect it when he felt Evelyn cling on to his sleeve, because of this, though, and the worrisome look on her face - Jace suddenly felt very protective of her.
"Hey, you shouldn't be flashing that around." Jason frowned, "Just keep walking, would you?"

Last edited by Tree on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10983

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Montare quickly slipped the dagger into his pocket, having no where else to put it. He could tell that Jace wasn't happy with him. However, it would make sense for this with the rumors, especially when they were true. Montare wanted to try and get it to not sound so bad. "The rumors are all over the place, it seems..." his voice trailed off. Saying too much or not picking his words carefully could end poorly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8819

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 pm

Lotte looked at the two boys and their hostility towards each other. She pulled on Jace's other sleeve, giving a quizzical look to the taller boy. "Why haven't I heard this rumor?" whispered the girl, blinking. Why was he so hated? "What did this guy do?"
It had to be something intense to get Jace to be this serious. He was usually always happy or at least smiling, and right now he looked solemn and looked like he really disliked this guy. It seemed that Montare had gotten away with murder or something.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Jace frowned, feeling a bit satisfied when he put his weapon away, but yet the boy still stood there - muttering under his breath and staring at them. Jeez, didn't this guy take a hint... or the obvious? "It'll be fine. I won't let him hurt you." He turned his head and leaned down next to Evelyn, close enough for her to hear. His attention was broken when he felt a tug on his other arm; not so much of a cling as it was a grab for his attention.
"He tried to kiss another new girl, then freaked her the hell out when she turned him down." He also knew what happened with Evelyn, but left it out, not wanting to embarrass her further.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" Jason shouted again, "Get out of here, or I'll make you go!"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 pm

At Jace's whisper in her ear, Evelyn couldn't help but blush a little. Even still, she grabbed tighter onto his sleeve. Why didn't Montare just go away...? Was there going to be a fight? She sure hoped not... he might get hurt or expelled if there was. She flinched, ducking her head into her jacket when Jason yelled again. Evelyn knew that it might draw attention, and she didn't want people staring at them. Or worse, forming a circle.

Evelyn wasn't sure what kind of fights happened in a place like Beata. They were allowed to carry weapons with them around campus, shapeshift, control the elements, and attack the mind with psychic powers. Surely, no matter how strict the rules were, there would be fights... Every school had them. But here, they could be lethal. Evelyn shut her eyes, hoping that he'd just walk away instead of instigating something...
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 am

Montare's expression grew more saddened. He could never hope to fix what he had done when he could not even try. He noticed one girl tugging on Jason's sleeve, but he could see no more than something of an outline where Evelyn was. Was he really that feared now? "Look, I know how it sounds. I didn't mean to freak her out. I should have thought before I acted." he said while looking at Jason. If he could be allowed to explain himself, he might have a chance. Although, it hadn't worked before, so he also began to think of other things he might say.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 am

Wow. Lotte was surprised that such a creep was on the school grounds. She had never expected crimes of the sort to be committed in Beata, and suddenly feared if there were more people like this boy. He seemed kind of disturbed, and she suddenly feared for herself. Ethel was asleep, and she couldn't leave the ghost there. Plus, she didn't know how far she could get away from Ethel. They were always together.
"Don't trust him." murmured Lotte in a low voice, no longer on Jace's sleeve. She felt it was a ruse. She just didn't want to be around someone who did that.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 am

Jason let out something between a groan and a sigh. No, this guy clearly didn't take the obvious. No wonder it had taken a stand with Oliver to finally turn this guy down. Now, it wasn't in his nature to fight, let alone throw the first punch if it came to that, but he was very protective of those he cared about. With Evelyn hanging onto his shoulder, and Lotte's encouragement realy, he felt he would try to Montare out - if he really had too. "Its alright." Jace softly sang as he pried Evelyn's hands gently off of him, giving her a reassuring smile. The young man took a deep breath and started walking up to Montare, hoping he'd scare off and flee already. "Clearly, you never learned your lesson. Last chance." Jason started cracking his knuckles, trying to look intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Montare dared not reach into his pocket for his dagger. However, he did stand his ground. Jason looked like he could easily overpower Montare, but he was probably quicker. Still, he didn't need to get into a fight, but it looked like it was inevitable unless he left. "I don't want to fight." he said, managing to hide his intimidation. When the fight broke out, he planned to only defend himself until he could reason with Jason, provided that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 pm

There was no fight, though. At least Lotte didn't hope so. She glanced over her shoulder at Ethel, who was still recharging. Her figure glowed slightly, and this glow pulsated. She was taking in energy, and Lotte did not want to interrupt this. It could be dangerous for the ghost, like unplugging something from a USB port without safety ejecting the device. Yeah, I just used a nerdy analogy. I am roleplaying on a forum, shut up.
Suddenly, Lotte walked halfway to Montare, taking cautious steps. She then darted a few yards to the side, withdrew her trusty camera, and put it to her face. "Who Draws First!? A Picture of a Meaningless Confrontation!" she captioned her work, grinning. "It is a bit long, but I think it works."
The lens flare made the sides look dramatic, both boys on either ends of the picture's field of view and slightly silhouetted. She pressed the button atop her camera.
Snap Snap Snap
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 pm

"Jesus Christ, don't you speak English?" Jason muttered. Seriously, how daft could one person be? He frowned and clenched his fists. He wasn't exactly the strongly built type either; being tall and thin, he relied on his agility as well. The young man stopped when he heard Lotte taking a few pictures of them, pausing and smiling at the camera when she had received her dramatic shot.
"Alright, listen here - this is how its going to work." Jace started in a matter-of-factly tone. "When I say 'Get the Hell out of here, nobody wants to talk to you', it means that you should get the Hell out of here, nobody wants to talk to you. You're obviously making some of us very uncomfortable and there's a whole rest of the campus to walk around." He sighed, not usually the one to act in such a crude nature - and he felt a little bad; only, though, because he suspected his boy might be mentally challenged or something and for whatever reason he didn't know better. But that didn't seem to be the case here. "So, unless you want me to go to my father - the Headmaster - and have him look into the 'issues' you've been having, you best walk away now."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Montare stood for a moment. Now he hadn't much choice, unless he wanted to risk something like this, which he did not. He let out a sigh at being unable to reason with Jason. "Fine. I guess I'll start spending my free time in the forest, since I doubt you want me anywhere near the school." he said as he turned and began to walk off. Montare's clan couldn't help him now.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12448

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Evelyn let out a sigh of relief as Montare began to walk away, and it was only then when she realized that she had clenched her fists around the dagger at her side. Startled, she half-dropped half-set it down. Jason's father was the Headmaster? Well, that made some sense... he did bear a resemblance to him, looking back on that first day. Still, she couldn't think about that right now. Her legs moving on her own, she stood up and walked behind Jace, violet eyes wide.

"T-thank you..." Evelyn said, so quiet that she wasn't even sure if Jace could hear her. "...f-for protecting... me..."

The words surprised herself, but she really was thankful... Evelyn didn't know what she would have done if Jace wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Lotte walked back to the group, smiling. "Good job. Truth be told, I was scared you were going to fight." she said, letting the device fall around her neck. She sat down on the bench again, putting her hands on her lap and leaning back. "I wish Ethel would wake up already."
"Wish granted."
Lotte looked behind her and saw Ethel walking towards the group. She rubbed one of her eyes with one hand and stretched the other towards the sky, yawning. Lotte was overcome with happiness suddenly. Before Ethel had fallen asleep, she had been really exhausted and not acting like herself. She was drained from that one move on the spider, and it scared Lotte how much it had taken out of her. She was afraid Ethel was going to fade, as she was a little hard to see. Overcome by this emotion, she jumped over the back of the bench, and rushed to embrace Ethel. Ethel was taken aback, but nevertheless smiled awkwardly, placing a hand on the back of Lotte's head and petting her.

....oh yeah, to the others lotte is hugging air lul
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm

"Just not near them." Jason muttered under his breath as Montare walked away, running a few fingers through his hair. Jeez, he hated having to use his own father as a card to use against others - but at the rate things seemed to be going, it was the only way he was going to get that idiot to go away. He wasn't exactly sure what would've went down if he had thrown the first punch exactly, only that this guy was creeping him out more and more by the day. He stared him down until he was gone, finally letting out a sigh as he disappeared.
The young man blinked as he heard a familiar voice behind him, although it hardly reached his ears. Jace turned around and shot her another smile, "No problem." His gaze flickered at Lotte as she spoke and was about to go on about how he really didn't do anything - until he saw her get up and practically glomp the air. Stuffing his hands back in his pocket, he let out a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty   The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pen Isn't Quite as Mighty
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: