Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Who Knew it was Here?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11680

Who Knew it was Here? Empty
PostSubject: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 pm

This was a very interesting place. It was definitely a building that Penny had never been to before even though she had visited Rosebury quite often. Since it was a quiet Saturday, she figured she'd go around town and see things she'd never seen, and this was one of them. As she walked in, the game lounge looked rather empty compared to other parts of town, but there were still quite a few people inside enjoying all of the games. As the blond looked around, though, the big thing that caught her eye was the lounge area of the game lounge. It looked amazing! And was that a juice bar? No way. This would probably turn out to be her favorite hanging spot. Skipping over to the juice bar, she took a seat on a stool close by and looked at the menu. There were so many choices! "I don't even know what to get!" she whined after a few minutes of looking. But her thoughts were quickly torn away when she heard someone walking behind her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 10:46 pm

They had a game lounge here? Oh heck yes! Ottos eyes had beamed at each flashing screen showing off its beauty. Being a bit on the geeky and nerdy side the summer would often spend time playing some lame game on his phone while chilling in the dorms or lounge, it was weird but he did ally of things too kill time. His Amber eyes had beamed eagerly as coins jingled in the cup he had held firmly in his hand. If he wanted he would stay here for hours playing nothing but pacman or race cars, gaming was pretty much his new beloved hobby. Slowly approaching a game consule the summer gaped in awe, he honestly wasn't expecting such a cool place in the school grounds he loved it already! As Otto inserted one of the golden coins into the machine, he had felt his hand shake with nervous joy as he reached for the worn out red controller. Squeezing it tightly as he felt his hand grasp it.

Although he paused as somebody went skipping by him. Giving a curious glance too see who it was he was quickly able too note that she was a student at beata academy and by the color or her outfit it was clear that she was in the autumn household. Glancing back towards the game and towards the girl who went skipping past him the summer sighed. He didn't have much friends so he better be making those instead of wasting money on a pointless game that was so much fun.

With a sigh the summer quickly went after the autumn a bit surprised too see the game lounge was so stylish looking. Otto blinked as he saw a juice lounge. Slowly following after Penny the summer had also took a spot on the stool next too her. "Hey." the summer had slipped Penny a sly handsome grin before speaking again. "Mind if I look at that menu too?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 pm

Quickly looking up from the menu, Penny looked over to find the source of the voice. When she saw the new face, she instantly knew that he was from Beata which was a plus. It also meant that he was around her age, and that smile? Oooh man. She was okay with this. Mirroring his grin, she pushed it over to where the both of them could see it. "Go for it," she replied. "You been here before or is this your first time too? I have no idea what to order."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 pm

The girl seemed nice, it's been awhile since Otto had made friends. Well minus that weird dude from the lounge he was just rude. "My name's Otto." The summer had stated, another friendly grin before he glanced towards the menu. A juice bar was a bit weird, they had a wide variety of drinks but who needs a bar for juices? "Nope, This is my first time too, I'm a bit new too Beata what about you?" The summer had asked a look of wonder spreading across his features. Glancing again towards the menu his amber eyes scanned the variety of items. "Well... theres um Orange juice and Grape juice and Mango juice.. hmm" Raising an eyebrow, the drinks were a bit different. So he just went for a drink that he usually got, "I guess I'll just get a Mango juice." The summer said glancing towards Penny curious on what she would get.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Penny shrugged but thought that was interesting that Otto hadn't been here for very long. "I've been here for about a year. Took a semester off because I wanted to do a bit of travelling. Nothing too major," she said, sweeping the big fact that she skipped an entire semester under the rug. Looking back at the menu, she looked at the side where they had a juice combination section. All of these sounded like some kind of smoothie. "Oh~ That one looks delicious!" she exclaimed, pointing to a juice that was a combination of mango, pineapple, pear, and apple juices. She liked things a little more complicated. Closing the menu, she waved down the waiter and ordered. "You have good taste in juice," she said playfully and a small grin on her face. "Mango is one of my favorites."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Knew it was Here?   Who Knew it was Here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Knew it was Here?
Page 1 of 1