Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10076

The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]   The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 pm

Aleta listened to the other girl with downcast eyes. So they were in the same position then. Or at least it seemed like it. Without another word, she began to make her way to shore, her steps careful so she didn't fall back into the water. The dark haired girl glanced back at her twin, eyes narrowed before a laugh escaped her mouth. It was more of a huff however. "So we are each other's worst fears." That's great. It wasn't like she found her appearance unique at all anyways, however it still bothered her. What was she worth now?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]   The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Tabitha gave a small shrug, her expression somewhere between a scowl and a smirk. What an interesting conclusion to come to, wasn't it? Following her familiar to shore, she stuffed her hands into her pockets abruptly before hissing out a quiet stream of curses. Really? Why did she have to even bring it up? The more she tried to pick at the other person's weaknesses... the more she had revealed about herself. An aloof smile covered her vehement face. "Fears? Maybe. I wouldn't call it that." Bringing her hands out of her pockets and crossed on her chest, she added on. "I'd call them temporary flaws."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10076

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]   The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Aleta looked back at the girl, eyes narrowed. Right.  Illusive appearance.  She could change how she looked at any time. Wait! Did that mean the girl was using Aleta’s own appearance then messing with her about it? Temper flaring for just a moment before she rationalized her thoughts.  Tabitha had been using that appearance before she had even arrived.  So maybe she was her twin. With a frown she muttered back. ”It’s still something you don’t like then. Something you hate.” Honestly, it was something Aleta hated as well, but it seemed like they both had a lot in common.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10650

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]   The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:11 pm

"I guess so," Tabitha answered half-heartedly. She didn't necessarily hate her flaws, but she didn't exactly like them either. They were a part of who she was in the end. And unfortunately, it was the entire thing her "gift" was based off of. It was the most convenient situation she's ever found herself in, thus far. "You know, you aren't that bad now that I've talked to you for a bit." The corners of her mouth tugged upward wryly into a small smirk. Her twin, or whatever they'll wind up calling each other, have a bit in common. Maybe it wasn't so bad.

OOC;; I'm sorry, bad post. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]   The Princess and the Pauper [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and the Pauper [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2