Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Days of Jade (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10744

Days of Jade (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Days of Jade (Open)   Days of Jade (Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:15 am

Oh, how her stepmom was going to pay for this. Jade stepped out of the bright yellow beetle car she had came in. She was dressed in a dress, which told you that Jade had been forced into this by her stepmom. The thirteen year old would never wear a dress, even at the cost of her life. At least she had been able to pick it out; it was black with a white top and sleeves which she had rolled up. Jade wore long black boots with buckles and the black and white bow on the back of her dress drooped down. Her short black hair only came to the beginning of her neck and a fake dark red rose was clipped in the side of her hair.

Jade stomped over to a bench and sat down, dropping her suitcase and bags on the ground. Adding Alexis, her stepmom, to her mental list of people she was going to get revenge on, Jade sat back and scanned the area around her. When a student walked by, Jade spoke. "Hey, you! Show me where the offices are," she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

PostSubject: Re: Days of Jade (Open)   Days of Jade (Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 11:13 am

Raija had been walking around the entrance, finding people to pick on. It was actually kind of fun, and it made her feel happier when she walked around the place. When she was stopped though by a demanding voice, the girl spun on her heel and gave somewhat of a glare. "Excuse me?" The taller girl said, towering over the other one as she crossed her arms. "You can find them yourself, the location is on the pan-flit you get in the mail." A lie, but the girl wouldn't know otherwise. That was the fun part about messing with the newer students, you could fool them to the moon and back and they'd never even know until they actually checked, and you were gone.

ooc; sorry its a bad post
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10744

PostSubject: Re: Days of Jade (Open)   Days of Jade (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:26 am

"What, did you fart?" Jade asked as the other girl said 'excuse me'. She wasn't the least bit scared of this student, Jade wasn't scared of anyone beside her father. "Listen, kid," the thirteen year old said to the older person. "Just show me where the offices are so I don't have to see your ugly witch face ever again." Jade was starting to hate this girl.

The initiate stood up and stared into Raija's eyes, giving her a look that obviously said you don't wanna mess with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Jade (Open)   Days of Jade (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Jade (Open)
Page 1 of 1