Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Walking Library {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11743

The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:13 pm

"O-okay. If you say so..." he said before stretching into a yawn, causing his stomach to growl awkwardly. Quickly laughing it off like the loser he felt like he was, he paused when he saw the looks on their faces, especially the girl who seemed to look freakishly pale like she'd seen a ghost. Although the boy didn't seem too phased, just a little shocked. After taking a moment of awkward silence to realize what the looks were for, Richard felt even more stupid. "I just walked through the door, didn't I?" Normally, that was something he could feel. Guess he was more tired than he thought. "Sorry. That's my power. Phasing is what it's called." That was then he saw the book fly up into Chip's hands. Telekinesis? He was certainly impressed.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10106

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:44 am

Chip glanced over in the direction of Madison. Who seemed terrified of the student who walked through the door. Not like, opened the door, but through the door. Which was pretty weird on its own, but the girl next to him seemed terrified. Raising an eyebrow at her, Chip hesitantly replied. "Yeah...?" Why would she be afraid of the other student? His blue eyes were drawn back to the other boy as he explained his power. Oh! Phasing! That explained how he walked through the door. The Winter student gave him a nod with an amused look adorning his face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 pm

"Oh..." She seemed to calm, the reddened hue on her face growing a calmer pale. Her shoulders untensed, and she stepped beside Chip, rather than hiding behind him. "Sorry, um...you see, your power is walking through walls, my power is things trying to kill me." She laughed a breathy, nervous laugh. "I thought you were...one of those things."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 7:10 pm

"Oh!" Richard replied quickly before giving an embarrassed laugh, reaching back and scratching the back of his neck awkwardly before trying to switch the conversation. "So, uh... how are you guys? And I didn't mean to scare you. It just happens.." he said as he walked away from the door and sat down with his legs crossed in front of him. "I'm Richard by the way."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Chip gave the boy a sheepish smile before introducing himself. "My name is Chip." He glanced at Madison, who seemed much more relaxed once she realized it wasn't her power trying to kill her... Wait. Her power tried to kill her? Or, rather trying? Chip watched the girl out of the corner of his eye, before turning to face her, fully confused. "Your power tries to kill you?" The blond asked worriedly. He supposed that not all powers did students any good. But try to kill? That must suck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8813

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:34 pm

"Yeah, um..." she laughed and sat down once more, running a hand through her hair. "I...see things in the dark. But they aren't just things, um, I mean, they're a real threat, and..." She twiddled with her fingers absentmindedly. "Sometimes it's my mother."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Her mother? Richard couldn't judge. Everyone had a different story, but what happened between her and her mother to make it that kind of nightmare? The confusion was projected on Richard's face as he really tried to think it through but obviously couldn't come to any kind of conclusion. "So like... living nightmares?" he asked, desperately trying to make some kind of sense of it so that his brain wouldn't go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Chip gave the girl a worried look. He hadn’t ever heard of a power that tried to kill the user before. Of course, there were powers with dangerous side effects. See things in the dark? A threat? Chip looked as confused as Richard was. He however left the talking to Richard. Maybe there was a book somewhere about living nightmares. Looking up at the sky, a focused look formed on his face as he began looking through all of the books relating nightmares. This might take a while. There was a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Library {Open}   The Walking Library {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Library {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2