Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Devin's smile faulted when Leo reassured his sister that she could trust them. Had he made a mistake? Perhaps he shouldn't have asked...His green eyes flickered to Aleta whens he uttered those three words. Oh...Now he knew why she was so hesitant to respond but he let a smile return as Nicola spoke up next to him. As she finished, his hand moved up to his cap, pulling it off to show off his horns as he gave Aleta a small, warm smile. "And if anything, I think its better than having demonic physiology," he said softly, tucking his cap under his arm. "You may not be an angel, but at least you're not a demon." He said that last few words in a playful manner, hoping that it would cheer her up. When it came to gifts, she didn't have the worse. He supposed she had just been comparing her gift to her brother's though so it wasn't hard to see why she wasn't so happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:43 am

Aleta looked up in confusion. Demon Physiology? She fought the urge to laugh. Here they had an angel, a fallen angel, then a demon. What next? Greek god physiology? /shot The young girl observed the horns on the brown haired boy's head. They weren't that big, yet they were still noticeable to the newest student. "I guess." Her voice was quiet. Yet, it did make herself feel better about her power. She thought she'd have the lowest of the low power. The most evil. But Devin seemed to make her feel better about it. Aleta then turned to look over at the seemingly younger girl. "Chased by demon spawn?" She repeated, thought it was more like a question than anything.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:12 pm

Nicola let out an uneasy laugh, bringing a hand to the back of her head. Her voice was rather light-hearted and she seemed almost flippant about the entire situation, but of course, she knew it wasn't something she could ever mess around with. There was a small frown on her face, but it didn't stop her from sounding rather bubbly. "I feed off their power. It's not uncommon to see some try and get revenge or whatever, and honestly, I don't know why they've stopped recently." With a small pause to think, the Summer added softly, "Might be the angels and light power that are around..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:03 am

Devin just kinda nodded as Nicola explained how her gift linked with demons, however he was surprised about how...Bubbly she sounded as she went on. He already knew the basic of this all - she had explained it to him when they had first met. He didn't feel like saying anything, mainly because he had nothing to add. His eyes simply flickered to Aleta and Leo wondering how they would react to Nicola explaining her link with demons.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Aleta blinked in confusion. So she uses the power of demons? Then the spawn of demons she used become angry at her, then attack her? That made sense. The young girl's eyes frowed together. Angels and light energy? She had just gotten here, Aleta reasoned with herself. So it must have been Leo's power which kept the demon spawn away from Beata. Her dark gaze from Nicola to her brother. Who had a thoughtful look on his face, as he pieced it together himself.

Leo smiled after he put it together "I guess my power helped you out then, huh?" He'd never guess that his power had a passive effect as well. However, then Leo paused to glance between Nicola and Devin. "Do your powers effect one another's?" His head was tilted as he asked. They seemed like friends. Was it like Leo and Devin's relationship where their powers are opposites, yet they are still friends? Leo could be wrong. The whole angel and demon powers had him confused.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Her mood changed rather quickly - she knew that. But the amount of times her mouth has changed from a frown to smile recently was getting pretty big, and it kinda hurt her jaws... Or was it her cheeks? Oh well, she had another bright smile on her face as she nodded towards Leo. Nicola gave a shrug as an answer to his next question, knowing full well that she could probably take his gift away... If she wanted to, technically. "Well... if I tried to steal his power or kill him - yes." That conversation seemed like it was only yesterday. And when she promised not to destroy him... "But, I kinda can't because of school rules and I'd probably become a criminal. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Devin had half-opened his mouth, ready to state that he wasn't sure if Nicola's power of demons could hold any sway over him, but his voice died quickly in his throat before he could even speak a word when Nicola spoke up first. A nervous look flickered over his face as she admitted that she could most likely steal his power and/or kill him, causing him to shift on his feet as his tail flickered in a uncertain manner. When she finished, he forced a smile on his face as his green gaze flickered toward Nicola as he let out a soft laugh. "Well, at least the worry of becoming a criminal is stopping you, Nicola. I don't think I would be pleasing to have my powers stolen...or killed for that manner. So thank you for refraining from doing so."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Aleta let out a small laugh at Devin's nervousness. She couldn't help it. The boy surrounded himself with people that could potentialy hurt him, and yet made friends with them. So any possible way he could get hurt from either of them was highly unlikely. Which was smart. The dark haired girl glanced between the other three students. A mild amused look on her face.

Her brother held a sheepish smile once he listened to their exchange. "At least I can't do that to you, huh, Devin?" To be honest, Leo couldn't find himself using it on anyone. Demons or not. It seemed cruel to do such a thing. Abusing their powers and such.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Nicola stuck her tongue out in a teasing manner, noticing Devin's rather uneasiness at the subject. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, playfully reminding the demon, "I promised you anyway." The younger girl pulled a bit at her jacket to straighten it before looking over at Leo. Angels and demons were opposites, right? Was it really possible for an angel to overpower a demon? It wouldn't disrupt the balance of light and darkness or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Devin glanced at Nicola as she stuck out her tongue and mentioned the promise, causing a soft smile to appeared on his face. "Yeah, I suppose you did..." he said softly, before his attention was pulled to Leo as he shrugged. "I mean, you can hurt me with a touch, but I suppose it is comforting to know that you can't kill me and strip me from my powers..." He grinned softly as he let out a small laugh. "Of course, the fact that an angel and a person who steals the power of demons are both my friends is good. Its weird, but it works I guess."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:43 am

Leo gave Devin a sheepish smile. "And that's why I refrain from touching you. Although, maybe I should just put on a pair of gloves...Would that work?" Of course, he meant it jokingly. But the more h e thought about it, the more the thought it would work. For Leo to hurt Devin, it would have to be skin to skin, right? If he was wearing gloves, it would have cloth between their skin. Shit. That could work.

Aleta sighed at her brother's pondering question, before speaking up. "It would be nice to talk all day, but I still have yet to get my dorm assignments and schedule." She turned towards the buildings and looked over her shoulder. "And, I don't know where to go..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 pm

Nicola would've smacked herself in the forehead if it hadn't been so uncharacteristic of her, but turning to Aleta, she gave her another smile. "I could take you there if you want!" Pausing for a moment to think about the suggestion, she hastily added, "Err... if you want me to. And your brother's okay with it?" The Summer wasn't sure why the last statement came out as a question - it was meant to be a statement, but... maybe it was a question? She really didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Oh...Right, knowing your dorm and the schedule was kinda important. Devin gave Aleta a small sheepish smile, before glancing at Nicola as she offered to take Aleta to the office, causing him to nod as well. "I'm willing to tag along as well..." he said, but really he didn't see why Nicola had offered - he was sure Leo could handle it and it didn't seem that Aleta was all that keen in making friends...Or interested in talking to them anyways. He had only offered to not feel left out, but he wouldn't be surprise if Leo decided to just take Aleta himself.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:46 am

Leo broke out of his thoughts and gave his sister a smile. "Sure! We can call go." The blond took the lead, a cheerful bounce in his step. As they walked, he enthusiastically pointed out where everything was. Over there was the dorms, over there were the sport fields. For the two who were already students there, it may be something like a review, while for Aleta it would be something new. He hoped she was paying attention, as she could get lost. With that thought, he turned his head to the side to try and glance at his sister behind him. "Are you listening, Aleta?"

The girl blinked out of her daze she was in. Leo's enthusiastic words bored her to death. "Yeah. I am." She lied easily, falling in step with the other two students. Aleta didn't really care for what Leo was doing. Nor did she find it helpful at all. However, she refrained from saying anything to her brother. Normally she would, but she did say that she would make an attempt, didn't she?

Once they got to the offices, Leo directed her inside and showed her the person upfront to talk to. Once she got the papers and the uniform sorted out, they reappeared outside, where they had left the two to wait. "Dorms now?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:06 am

"You know, Leo..." Nicola started off quietly, fully aware that she was a bit too blunt about this next statement. "You're too overenthusiastic about showing off the school campus. It's not that exciting, is it?" A small frown was on her face, and while she knew it wasn't really for her benefit as much as it was for Aleta, she couldn't help but find it rather annoying than what he had hoped - helpful. It's not like his sister was a five year-old who couldn't find its way around and had to be guided by hand to do anything. Aleta was clearly capable of figuring out the school on her own, why did her brother insist on making a point of practically embarrassing himself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance of Aleta {Open}    The Entrance of Aleta {Open}  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance of Aleta {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2