Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Moving into dorm 405

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

Beata Bucks : 8505

Moving into dorm 405 Empty
PostSubject: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Barry walked into dorm room 405 with his suitcase, barely able to be closed because of the hasty move from the initiate dorms. He set his stuff down on the nearest empty bed. He sat down on the bed and unclasped the suitcase. Clothes flew all over his bed and the surrounding floor. He speedily picked them up, and put them away. He sat back down and began muching on another granola bar.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11268

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Devin had been lying across his bed, staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression on his face. With Leo being busy with the tournament, Devin was left bored. Sure; he could bother Nicola but...He wasn't even sure what house she was in - much less what dorm! Then there was the fact he had no roommates...Ugh, he wished he had somebody to talk to! Then the sound of a door opened up. Well, he wasn't expecting a response like that. He rolled over onto his stomach as his green eyes flicking toward the doorway of his room. The door was shut, but he could hear footsteps on the other side of the room causing him to blink as he forced himself up. Did he finally get a new roommate?

Reaching the door, he grabbed his baseball cap and put it on his head, covering his horns before pushing open his room's door. Glancing into the living room, only to see one of the other normally shut doors opened. Huh, so it seemed he did. His devil-tail flickered as he slowly lurked his way forward and into the main room, before making his way to the entrance of the room the new person had claimed. He watched the new person much on a granola bar before rasping at the door way just in case the boy hadn't seen him. "Uh...Hello," he said as he titled his head. "I guess you've just moved into this dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:51 pm

Barry looked up and saw the boy standing in his doorway. He quickly put the rest of his granola bar into his mouth and jumped up, wiping his hands on his jeans. He walked to the door and stuck out his hand. "Hi there! My name's Bartholomew. But you can call me Barry. He said with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Bartholomew? No wronger he wanted Devin to call him Barry...What a mouth-full of a name that was. But Devin was taken by surprise by his sudden cheerfulness. But, it was something that Devin soon smiled at - not even minding that Barry hadn't answered his question. The answer was clear enough with the suitcase and clothes everywhere. "Nice to meet you, Barry," he said with a soft smile as he accepted the handshake. Once they were done shaking hands, he stuffed his hands into his pockets as he stared at his no-doubly new roommate. "My name is Devin."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:07 pm

Barry looked around his already messy room. "Yeah. This is my room. Just moved in. Right now, in fact. Hold on, let me tidy up real quick."He turned around, and in a blur, all of his clothes were picked up. When he stopped, he was out of breath. "Sorry about that. My suitcase virtually exploded."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Devin was left speechless after that display of speed, but soon found words to speak. After all, he shouldn't have been that surprised he supposed - he was at school for gifted students. So, he manged a week smile as he watched Barry attempt to catch his breath. "Its fine, Barry," he said, almost with a little laugh. "Of course I think I have a good feeling about what your power is." His demon tail flickered back and forth as he spoke, as he gave Barry a soft grin which also showed off his fangs. "I mean, it would be hard not to after a display like that!"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Barry gave a short laugh and noticed Devin's tail and fangs. "Dude, you have a tail? That's awesome! He said, surprised. "And your teeth are sharp too! Duuude!!" He motioned for Devin to come in and he sat on his bed. "So how long have you been here?" he asked, trying to be more polite than he has been.

OOC: he's a total dork
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Devin was taken aback by Barry's laugh as he saw his tail and fangs, taking a small step back as he stared at him before titling his head with a soft frown. However, he did take a step into the room at Barry's motion to do so. "Er...I suppose its cool at times..." he said, reaching up a hand as he tugged on his hat slightly to make sure they were hiding his horns. Maybe he should just take the subject changing option that Barry pretty much handed to him with his new question. "Only a few weeks," he said quickly, attempting to be polite as well.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Barry noticed Devin's uncomfort at the mention of his tail and fangs and mentally kicked himself for his outburst. "Ahh. So what's it like here? He asked. From the week that he's been here, it was okay, put he was bored. Not much to do. Maybe now that he was in a House, things would pick up.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:14 pm

To finally be moving out of the initiate dorms sure was mood brighting. For Aspen she hated the initiate dorms, there were too many people and most of them were pretty annoying and stupid. When she got the news that she'd be living in the Autumn dorms Aspen had literally squealed with joy. She would be ok with any dorm but the Autumn? She had heard that they were the best house! Although one thing the blonde had fretted about was the kind of room-mates she'd be living with until she graduated. Hopefully they won't be slobs or be too weird. Then it'd be extremely awkward for everybody.

The blondes heart thumped loudly in her chest as the door knob slowly turned inch by inch. Aspen didn't know what too expect, one thing was for sure though. She couldn't handle bad taste in music or messes, the thought of it just made a vein pop in her forehead. As the door slowly opened, the blonde embraced a smile. Prepared to greet her new roomies in a good friendly matter. "Hi! I'm your new roomie, name is Aspen Rey- H- huuhhh?" The blonde was totally stumped with confusion, her purple eyes scanning the room, such a mess!

Her eyes narrowed as she spotted two boys. One giggling too himself and one a bit confused, Aspen had felt her hand slowly turn into a fist but she managed to calm herself down. "Whats with this me-" Blinking all the clothes seemed to be put away magically. Aspen had shrugged it off and her attention drew back to her roomies. "Err.. anyways, my name is Aspen. Aspen Reyes."

This was the worst situation, never in her life did she think she would have to share a dorm with two disgusting messy boys!
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Barry looked over Devin's shoulder to see a girl with a clenched fist. "Oh hello there! My name's um.. Barry!" he stuttered. 'Why am I always like this when I talk to girls?'

OOC: Wow, dorky and awkward. What's next?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Devin had been about to answer Barry's question when a new voice spoke up, causing him to turn around with a confused look. How long had she been standing there? He eyes flickered as he saw the clenched fist, before swallowing slightly - wondering what was making her have that clenched fist. However, he could just barely tell that she was relaxing her fist, showing that she wasn't that angry anymore. He still had to wonder what had gotten on her nerves. So, he gave her a small smile as he titled his head slightly. "Oh! Hello!" he said, keeping his voice bright and cheerful. "Nice to meet you, Aspen. My name is Devin. I take it that you are in this dorm as well?" What was up with two dorm mates showing up out of the blue just seconds away from each other?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8765

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Aspen nodded when Barry had greeted himself, it was a bit confusing on why he was stuttering, he was talking normally before she introduced herself. The autumn smiled brightly towards Devin, scratching the back of her head. "Heck yeah I am." The blonde responded cheerfully, thankful that Devin seemed friendly and it looked like the guy had manners. Aspen had slipped off her backpack, her eyes scanning around the dorm. It was a bit small, could it really fit all three of them? Not too mention that she was the only girl in the dorm it was a bit intimidating to be surrounded by buff looking guys. "Hey how many people per dorm room anyways?" Aspen had asked, hoping that her next roomie might be a girl.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Sanic Master
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:39 pm

Barry shrugged nervously. "N-not sure r-really. J-just got here my-myself." He eventually stuttered out. He tried his best to smile but inside he was kicking himself so much. 'I feel so dumb with all this stuttering. I'm making myself look stupid!' He thought sourly. He took deep breaths to try and steady his speech. But all that did was making his speech uninteligable because he was talking too fast! "I'mterriblysorryI'mnottoosurewhythisishappeningandIhonestlydon'tknowifIcanstop."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm

Devin couldn't help but roll his eyes and laugh as Barry stuttered and soon spoke a mile a minute. He recalled stuttering when he had first arrived at Beata, but he was quickly getting over his shyness - mostly with how easy going everybody had been with his tail and horns. At least everybody he met had been accepting. "Four people per dorm," Devin said to answer Aspen's question. "We each have our own room. This one is Barry's," he said motioning toward the one behind him, before pointing to the room to Aspen's right. "And that one is mine. You can pick out of the other two dorms, but they are pretty much the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into dorm 405   Moving into dorm 405 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving into dorm 405
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next