Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Fox and the Wolf (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

The Fox and the Wolf (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:59 pm

It was a beautiful day for Beata, and Inari had to agree wholeheartedly. She stood in the middle of the path to the entrance, having dashed ahead of her half-sister was now waiting for her. Wearing a red tank-top with a flower on the front of it and a pink skirt, she smiled happily as she stood at the giant building that loomed above her. On the top of her head however, was a pair of fox ears. They twitched as she glanced behind her, her fox tail - which stuck out of a special hole in the skirt just for it, flicking calmly. "Come on, Rajia!" she called behind her, before glancing at the academy with her golden eyes. What excitement filled the young girl -or kitsune as she liked to refer to herself as - as she waited. One hand was clapped onto the strap of the bright red backpack she was wearing, the other on the small yellow suitcase she had with her. Clearly, Inari was fond of bright colors.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:15 pm

A beautiful day, yes. But Raija refused to show it. Right now, she had a face of 'leave me alone,' and even so she still wanted to meet people. The white-silver hair was held in place in a high side-ponytail, dice on the hairtie which held it. She wore a black blazer with a blue plaid skirt and leggings, the somewhat formal attire showing little of her skin. Behind her she dragged a silver suitcase with her fathers' family crest upon it, as it showed she clearly took pride in having her fathers' name.

Eyeing the eye-soar of a sister in front of her, Raija rolled her eyes. "Inari, slow down, stop being so antsy, and compose yourself. You're going to make us look like complete fools." Her harsh words snapped at the kitsune, eyes narrowing in disgust. Trying to remain as composed as possible, her arms crossed before starting to walk some more. Attached to her skirt though, was a sword sheath. Inside there was indeed a sword, one with a rather long blade. The girl readjusted it, before catching up with her sister.

Looking around, to say the least she was rather surprised at how nice the school was. The last school she had been sent to was in such a crude shape it made her want to throw up. Placing a hand on her hip as she stopped at one of the fountains, before dipping a hand into the water and splashing it onto her face. Her sister was going to be the end of her.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 9956

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:29 pm

A boy with light blonde hair sat not too far away, studying. He had always liked coming to the entrance as the fountain gave comforting sounds to work to. Anywhere else was either too quiet or too loud. So it wasn't a surprise that when the new students arrived, their voices alerted the student to their existence. Brightening, he slipped his papers into folders and put them in his bag. Griffin, the student wore the Beata uniform with red accents, meaning that he was placed in the summer house. Which was nice. The other students were like him, which meant that he got along pretty well with them.

With his bag slung over his shoulder, he made his way over to the two. Already just by looking at them, he could tell they were something like polar opposites. One had a fox tail and apparently loved bright colors, and the other was more serious with less eye popping colors. Putting on a polite smile, he greeted them. "Hello, you two must be new right? Do you need any help getting to the front, or...?" Suddenly he felt like he was in the position of Hieta. The person who helped him when he was a new student.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 4:36 pm

When Rajia had spoke, Inari barely seemed to realizes what her harsh words had really meant as she gave her half-sister a big smile. "Awwww, come on, sis, there is no harm in being excited! This is an adventure!" she however paused when another voice spoke up, taking notice of the light-blonde haired boy. "Oh, hello!" she said with a big smile, making her way over to him as she pulled her suitcase along. "Yeah, we are new here! I an Inari, and this is Rajia," she happily stated, motioning toward her half-sister, really not caring how she would react to Inari intruding the both of them. "And I am sure we would love help; cause we don't know a lick of this place but I am sure I will be able to get the layout down in a snap!" She raised her hand to her mouth and giggled at this, mostly because she had a photographic memory so learning things weren't really a problem for her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Raija, the taller girl, somewhat glared at her sister when she introduced the both of them. Especially when she said that they would be grateful for this persons' help, her stare hardened on the girl. Sighing and rubbing her temples, she looked back up at their supposed guide. "Inari Crevan. How many times must I tell you?" She muttered to herself angrily, but with a deep breath she pulled herself together and looked at their guide with a smile. Bowing politely, she decided not to say anything for the best.

Looking at the guide, she decided she'd do what she did best, study. Raija noticed how his hair was more of a silver, like hers, but with more of a purple tint. His eyes were a bright blue, almost like the color of the sky, and almost like the skirt she wore. His hair fell somewhat carelessly, as if it didn't take much to groom it, which was something Raija rather liked. She took note to how his outfit had red hues to it, and it made her wonder if that was for all uniformes, or his certain assortment. Having read a small description on the school, she had taken note about the "Houses," or groups that they used to assort students.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Griffin wasn't sure about how Inari spoke. Perhaps it was where she came from, or rather her personality. 'Lick' and 'snap'? He made a huff of amusement before greeting them with his own name. "Nice to meet you Inari and Raija. I'm Griffin." He himself didn't have a hard time learning the hallways and paths. It had been a bit daunting, considering the size of the campus. With his polite smile, he continued.

"The offices are not too far from here, I can also take you to your temporary dorms after you check in." Griffin offered, motioning them to follow as he lead the way to the entrance. He himself had gone to the dorms first, as he was awfully shy with adults due to reasons with his power. He knew that these staff members wouldn't take advantage against him for his power, but it still frightened him.

"I can tell you about the sorting system while we walk, if you guys are curious about what houses you would be put in." Honestly, he had been curious too. With people who are like him, he trusted the student body much more than a standard school. He once had a friend, but they had just used him for his power. Needless to say he had trust issues with normal people.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Inari playfully stuck her tongue out at her sister as her fox-tail swished back and forth, before locking her gaze with Griffin as he finished speaking. "Oooo! I like your name!" she hummed, her fox ears perking up. "Its like the mythological creature! Did you know that griffins were believed to be very powerful as they had traits of the king of the air - the eagle - and the king of the beasts - the lion? And thus they were thought to be the king of all animals! And also a symbol of divine power..." she drifted off, many more random facts about griffins (or gryphon depending on how you really wanted to spell it) drifted around in her head. Her photographic memory was helpful in some cases, but she did tend to drift off on really any subject she had read about and found interesting; mythological creature being one of her most favorites in light of her gift.

However, she snapped out of her thoughts, quickly remembering that she should try to stay on topic. "Oh, um...Yeah, if you could take us to the offices that would be nice! And the dorms...I mean, I would hate to get lost here anyways so help is always nice!" she gave him a warm smile, titling her head slightly so one of her ears flopped to the side as her golden eyes glimmer in the sunlight. "And I would love learning more about the houses! There are four of them right, Autumn, Summer, Winter, and Spring? After the four seasons! How creative," she said with a giggle. Like her sister, she had read the description of the school and had recalled them listing those four houses. Sadly it hadn't said much about the houses themselves, but at least that was why Giffin was here! Yay, information!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Raija stood there, and it was plain obvious she had grown annoyed at her sisters' rambling. Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup The words being repeated over and over were all she focused on in her mind, but she continued to stare down her sister with a rather distasteful glare. The rambling on of the younger girl only made things more irritating for Raija. She was one of few words, but when it came to speaking she sure knew her place. Inari though, in Raija's opinion she knew nothing of it. Not one scrap of how to maintain herself, keep herself composed... Any of it. Mainly though, it was because Raija had a sense of nobility to her father... And disgust towards Inari, the result of her mothers' betrayal.

"Yes... I heard that students here are sorted into four houses, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn... All depending on this test. The results determine your placement, and you are normally placed with students whom match your personality or are like you. Autumn and Summer students are more outgoing and bubbly, while Winter and Spring are more reserved." Reciting all information, she kept a flat tone and somewhat shut out anyone else who wanted to interrupt her. If she was speaking, she'd speak... Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Griffin didn't know how to respond to Inari's rambling about gryphons. He knew what they were, and the only thing he had in common with it was the name. However, he didn't have the heart to interrupt her rant. Once she finished speaking, Griffin was about to tell them about the houses before he was interrupted by the quieter of the two. What was her name? Hmm...oh! Right. Raija. He turned his head to listen, nodding as she got all the information correct. "The houses are given uniforms too. As you can see," the summer student gestured towards his outfit. "My accents are red. Meaning I am part of the summer house." He added with Raija's information. He paused for a moment before correcting her. "I wouldn't exactly call it bubbly though. More...outgoing I guess." He definitely would call himself bubbly either. He was one of the more reserved of the summer students anyways. Well, at least to the adults of the campus.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:45 pm

Inari had manged to spare a glance at her sister just in time to see glare that Rajia was giving her, but the only sign of her even noticing the hateful, distasteful look that laid in it was that her fox ears fell back for just a short second, before it went back to being a perky as it had been before. She listened to her sister rattle off the information, a bit surprised as she hadn't read about that...Ah, right, she hadn't read the whole thing as she had found the whole thing boring after a while. Then the kitsune's attention turned to Griffin as he nodded and started to speak. She went out a soft 'ooooo' as he pointed out the red accents in his uniform, smiling softly at it. She already had an idea of what house she would be in, her eyes glimmering as her tail flickered. "That's cool!" she said, titling her head slightly as she gave him a huge smile. "But I gotta say that if the Autumn house is bubbly, then I am sure that is where I am heading!" she giggled softly, sparing a glance at her sister before she took in a breath. "I bet you would be a Winter, sis! I'm sure you would look awesome in a blue-accented uniform! Then again, you look awesome in like everything you wear so there would be no doubt about it!" A hopefully look seemed to fill the kitsune's eyes as she stared at her older half-sibling, as if hoping she would accept the praise that she was bestowing upon her and not rebuke it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Red truly wasn't a color that Raija liked, yellow was a color of her choice. Not a vibrant yellow, though. A soft, dilute one.. She was rather picky, to say the least. Brushing her long locks back over her shoulders, her golden eyes looked at this 'Griffin' curiously. An eyebrow had rose when he had begun adding onto what she had said, and correcting her made her spare a glare at the ground. She had organized them into two groups for the sake of easiness and sanity. It made things quicker, and she just wanted to get this over with so she could go relax. Seeing her sister ramble on, she once more rolled her eyes. But they widened as she was caught off-guard by the younger girl suddenly piping up and talking to her, afterwards though she returned to her rather... Angered state. Or at least, what one would call a "resting bitch face." "Winter? My bets are on spring. Yet, that is just my opinion." She somewhat barked the words as she once more crossed her arms. She didn't ever show affection towards her sister in the way most would... But she did take to heart every compliment the girl gave her. Returning to her somewhat silent facade, she started fumbling with her bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:09 pm

Griffin blinked at the exchange. They both came together and Inari had called her sis, however Raija treated her as if she was annoying. Griffin did have to admit that Inari's way of talking may be annoying, but Inari seemed trying so hard to be nice to her sister. So she didn't deserve the attitude and anger directed towards her. Was there something he didn't know? Griffin wanted to ask, however he knew that it was not his place. He had just met them, and was sure that they didn't want to explain anything to him. That would be very inappropriate, he had decided. Forcing himself to turn away from the two, they neared the office doors. Reaching out, he pulled one open for the two sisters to pass though. A soft smile was forced onto his face. "Go ahead and check in. I'll be out here to lead you guys to your dorm." He told the two, his smile dropping into a considering frown as they disappeared out of sight.

Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:05 am

As they reached the office and Griffin opened up the door for them, Inari gave him a warm smile. Excitement bubbled inside her as she started to reach for her sister's hand to pull her inside with her, but at the last moment had second thoughts. Her ears flickered back as she drew her hand away, quickly entering though the office without a word as her tail flickered behind her, pausing as she waited for her sister to follow her inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Wolf (Open)   The Fox and the Wolf (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Wolf (Open)
Page 1 of 1