Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Tsukio's Humble Request x3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukio

Tsukio

Beata Bucks : 9714

Tsukio's Humble Request x3 Empty
PostSubject: Tsukio's Humble Request x3   Tsukio's Humble Request x3 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 3:35 pm

First off before I briefly offer my own thoughts of suggestions to contribute to this wonderful RP I'd first like to give the founders and all other staff contributing to the sites development a large kudos. The idea of the site, although a bit common, executed and produced in a unique way. The structure and the forums were also labeled and placed in the perfect places, allowing smooth transitions through the RP atmosphere. In my opinion, the site looks great but I'd still like to suggest a few things a bit on the petty side XD.

1. The chat box I feel is literally a headache at the bottom of the page. The white background just takes away from the use of it. Might I suggest simply changing the background color to black? I feel it will coorilate perfectly with the sites structure.

If your willing to go forward with this request I'll offer you the code below. Be sure to copy and paste the code in CSS spreadsheet located in the admin panel's Display--> Color Management-->CSS spreadsheet.

The code is:
Code:

body.chatbox {
  background-color: #000000;
  }
(May need to change the sites overall text color if the chatbox's primary text color is already black to avoid the no visible text issue)

2. If you could add to tool bar again that would really make me happy x3.

Tool Bar Benefits- The tool bar alerts users as well as staff members whenever someone has commented on a watched thread or, for the staffs case, new applications in a quicker amount of time. With no proper form of alert, all rps taking part on the site are slowed down until the other participant happens to view the topic and all character applications aren't dealt with emmedietly causing potential roleplayers to possibly leave.

Please consider my two requests and feel free to post feed back here in this topic so we can possibly come to a resolution.

Well, that's all.
BUH BYEZ X3
Back to top Go down

Tsukio's Humble Request x3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: