Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ms. Moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:46 pm

OOc; Yay once more for mobile posting.

Ic;

Keirsta had braided, unbraided, and rebraided her hair about fifteen times now. Each time she did her best to make the braid come out the better the. The last, her mind racing about the new student. Finally stopping with the obnoxious braiding, the Autumn pushed the thought to the back of her mind. She didnt have time to be doing that stuff, she'd do her best to become friends with him and not much more. That was her plan, and if they didnt become friends, then she wouldn't let herself get worked up about it. But for right now, she was leaning against the frame of the doorway, waiting for Leo to finish signing in.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10022

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:59 pm

And finish signing in he did. Leo came back with a garment bag, for his uniform, necessary papers under his arm and a peppermint in his hand. The other hand held his suitcase which he was dutifully dragging behind him. Absentmindedly, he unwrapped the mint and popped it in the mouth, noting it was one of his favorite kind. The once that once in your mouth, it dissolves. Sliding the wrapper into his pant pocket, he greeted Keirsta. "Hey, are you ready?" Of course it was muffled a bit due to the size of the marshmallow mint in his mouth. "They have a bowl of mints back there, these are my favorite kind~" Leo paused with a disappointed and apologetic  look. "Oh, I should have grabbed you one. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:41 pm

When he showed back up, a soft smile was on Keirsta's face in greeting. She gave a curt nod, pushing herself off from leaning against the brick wall. Noticing that he had his stuff, along with a few extra things, she raised an eyebrow towards the marshmallow-y mint. "Yup." Standing beside him, it was hard to keep herself from totally just hugging ihm. She sure hoped he knew that part about his 'gift,' because if not... Let's just say he was a literal chick magnet. "Oh, it's fine... I have plenty of my own." A bit of a white lie, but she did have some mints in the bottom of her bag. Of course, they were crushed, but they were still there. In a dire situation, she'd throw it into her mouth anyways. Noticing after a moment or two how he seemed to be rather regretful of not grabbing her one, Keirsta placed a hand reassuringly on his shuolder. "Hey, don't worry about it, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyWed May 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Leo seemed to brighten at the fact that she didn't mind. For some reason, he always liked to think of others and how they felt. So he always feels bad at the slightest things. Hardly noticing her hand, he gazed around him, taking in the school that will be his home for the next few years. "So, the Initiates' dorm?" From what Leo understood, he'd only be there for a little bit, before the teachers separated him into a house. Which caused wonder for Leo. Which house might he be put in? "Are there any steriotypes for what kind of personality goes into what house?" Leo asked, curiously. He'd like to think that he wasn't in a set personality set, it goes without saying that he could be completely wrong. 'Perhaps I could find out a bit more about myself while I am here...'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Keirsta nodded, the smile that crossed her lips continuing to stay there. "Right this way, Leo. They're a little crammed... From what I know." She said, starting to head down one of the hallways connecting the school on the interior. Nevertheless, if one really wanted some fresh air they could walk outside and escape the crowd, but most typically the indoor hallways were the favorite choice of path. Which, made them quite crowded... But again, with most students being in the classes right now it was practically empty. "From what I know, the shy-er kids go to Spring and Winter. The Winter group is more organized, Spring more calm. Summer and Autumn people are more outgoing, with the Summer being extremely friendly, and Autumn more helpful and go-with-the-flow. I can't exactly say though." She felt a little bad standing beside Leo, she was at least a good four inches taller then him. "You'll get your schedule tomorrow, new students most typically get to spend their first day exploring the campus."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Leo didn't like the sound of cramped. As much as he likes people, it isn't too much fun living with them in 'cramped' quarters. However, he decided that he wouldn't be spending much time in his dorm anyway. He listened raptly to Keirsta explain the stereotypes for each House. 'So that rules out Spring and Winter.' Leo mused, What he knew about his personality was that he is not very shy at all, and that he tends to talk to other people more than ignore them. Chatty could be said.

Leo peered into a classroom as they walked, seeing kids sitting in the desks. Confused as to why Keirsta wasn't in class, he opted to ask her."Speaking of classes...Why aren't you in class? Or do you have some sort of free period right now?" He stopped talking for a moment before continueing. "I mean, everyone else is in class. I only saw one or two students on the way here." Leo commented curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:10 am

"Hm?" Keirsta had sort of gone off into her own world as she walked towards the dormatory building. "Oh. See, I'm in the Tennis Tournament, and most of the time the school will give participants a break or two throughout the day to practice. That goes for almost any of the tournaments the school holds, though." It didn't still add up right though, did it? She was supposed to be practicing for the tournament, and yet, she was showing a new student around. "Hehe... But I take it for granted..."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

"You should be practicing then." Leo frowned thoughtfully as they entered the Initiates' dorm, holding the door open for Keista. Quiet as he entered a room, Leo picked out a bottom bunk near a window, which was unused, and dropped his stuff on the bed. Glad to get the weight off of his back, he stretched and arched his back. Hearing the satisfactory pops, he relaxed, looking back up at the other student. "Since you should be training, do you want to head over there? That way you won't get in trouble if they find out you aren't there." Honestly he didn't want her to get in trouble at all. Besides, that way he would still be able to learn his way around the school. Not to mention he kinda wanted to play tennis at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:44 am

Keirsta shrugged, knowing all too well that it was what she should be doing. Note; should. Not was. Having entered into the initiate dorm, and was quite surprised to see it wasn't as bad as she actualy thought. There were quite a few more bunk beds open then when she had arrived, and so it made her wonder how many students were coming to Beata anymore. "Well, I mean... I don't have anyone to play against, but I guess we could head over there..." She rubbed her shoulder innocently, somewhat blushing from embarrassment. "S-So, I guess we could... It should be open..." Of course, why wouldn't it be? Dang it Keirsta... She got so mixed up when she got caught red-handed... This was just an example of it.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:04 pm

Leo smiled, already heading over to the door. "I could always face off against you." He offered confidently. " Of course I can't promise that I'm any good at it." He shrugged passively at his possible tennis skills. Which may or may not be non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Keirsta chuckled at his confidence to go against her, and it made her smile. She wouldn't turn down an opponent, plus it did squeeze in her some practice time. "Well, if you know how to play it shouldn't be too hard. If not, I'd be glad to tell you the main rules." Of course, with any sport it was rather complicated... But tennis wasn't all that bad, not in her opinion at least. Seeing that she had a complete will to not want to sit through learning rules and such, sports weren't ever her thing. "Well, I'm not any good either, but somehow I made it to the championships."
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Leo stopped when he reached the door. "Wait, you didn't tell me you are in the Championships?" He commented, bewildered. 'Why wasn't she out training now? Championships! Why would anyone risk losing by not training?' He spin to face Keirsta, his head leaning forward and eyes squinted. "You must be pretty confident if you skipped out on training." His voice was amused. So much for her thinking that she wasn't pretty good. Returning to his normal posture, he took her hand and practicly pulled her out of the dorms. "And you are wasting time on me when you could be training. Come on!" He voice was scolding yet friendly, in a caring way.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Keirsta innocently rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh... Yeah... um, Well, there were only four students who signed up for the tournament so..." Another slight blush appeared on Keirsta's face, her once more being caught. In all honesty that was the truth, so it wasn't all that hard to cover up most of the shame. Gasping slightly as he grabbed her wrist and started pulling her, Keirsta couldn't do anything more but go along with him. "Well in my defense it's not everyday I see a cute guy who just happens to be a new student!" Well, shit. There just went her cover. Hopefully she had spoken fast enough to where he didn't hear all of what she had said, and if he had then she'd be in an even tighter situation.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Cute? She thought he was cute? A slight blush heated his cheeks, hardly noticeable to a glance, however it was there.

Before he was home schooled he went to a small public school back home. He was used to the attention he had revived then, mostly because he would share everything in his lunch if some kid didn't have any lunch, or if they wanted any at all. Leo would get attention also from the teachers who liked to coo over is 6 year old adorableness.

But aside from that attention he has never gotten the attention of someone who thought he was cute. Thus he didn't know how to react. 'Just a slip of her tongue...' He told himself repeatedly.

Leo stopped once they were outside, waiting for her to take the lead to the tennis courts. "Beata must not be getting a lot of students then, huh?" He laughed in order to lighten the tension, though it was rather forced.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Trying to get the blush off of her face, Keirsta had taken a few minutes to do so. From studying his face he had definitely noticed what she had said... Not good at all.

When they had gotten back outside, Keirsta then switched to take the lead. The school was too damn big for its own good. "Tennis courts are this way.... And from what I've seen, not anymore. Normally the Initiate Dorms are packed. I guess it's because summer is coming up." She shrugged, because that was all she knew.

Once they got to the tennis courts, Keirsta quickly snatched a bag from behind one of the bleachers surrounding the court. In it were four tennis rackets and three cans of tennis balls. What could she say? She was prepared. Opening it up and grabbing out a can of the tennis balls and two rackets, she handed one to Leo. "You want to serve?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ms. Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms. Moonlight   Ms. Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ms. Moonlight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next