Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Mr. Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Beata Bucks : 10043

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:43 am

Blue eyes studied the entrance to the academy, it was a rather pretty place. A fountain poured excitedly on, and trees swayed to the spring breeze. The owner of the eyes popped his back, as he was slightly sore from the long drive there. Turning back, he waved at the car, saying goodbye to his mother, who had accompanied him there. His father had been busy at work, and said goodbye when he left the house. Leo didn't mind at all, he knew that he had to work pretty hard to support the family.

Once the car drove off, Leo turned back to the school. "Well, here goes nothing."Leo muttered. He took a few steps into the gate before stopping. 'Wait. Where do I go?' Leo thought in dismay. Frowning, he began walking, dragging a small blue suitcase behind him, and a school bag over his shoulder.

On his way, he was passing someone, and moved to the far left of the sidewalk to get out of the way. His suitcase fell off onto the grass. Sighing, Leo pulled it up in front of himself, then mistakenly took a step forward. Eyes wide, he began to fall forward, unable to catch himself because of his suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9258

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:54 am

Who'd he happen to pass?

Keirsta Chree, someone who'd been at Beata for quite some time. Not as long as some other students though, but nevertheless she'd been at Beata for a good two years. Man, did time fly by.

The girls' eye was caught when she saw an obviously new student walking towards the main building, and it obviously seemed like he was lost. That was one thing- the Academy needed to start handing out little notes to the new students explaining the first place they should go. It would make things much easier, but at the same time it gave the older students someting to do in their free time.

Seeing that Keirsta's schedule had been changed to make time for her participation in the Tennis Tournament, she had a bit of time on her hands. When she should be slamming a racket against a bright neon-green ball, instead she was out in the entrance by the fountain. Yay, rule breaking.

She couldn't keep her gaze away from the boy with the suitcase and bag, and jumped up rather quickly when she saw him start to trip. Lucky for her quick feet, Keirsta extended an arm out just in time to grab his. With such, she was able to pull him up just before he hit the ground. "You alright there?" She asked with a smile, looking at him with kind blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:39 am

Leo blinked rapidly, not entirely sure what had happened. He was just about o fall over when someone caught his arm, and helped him up. Sheepish, he smiled back. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for catching me." Leo rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. Remembering that this girl was a student here, he brightened. "Hey! Would you mind leading me to the front? Apparently I have to go up there...?" He kept his smile in his face, while observing the girl. Pink hair? Is that a thing these days? 'I guess it looks cute. Not really something I'm used to seeing every day.' Perhaps there were students who have dyed their hair weird colors too. Well, it is a school filled with kids who have superpowers, it probably won't be the weirdest thing he'll see.

Ooc; Woop mobile posting. Sorry if it is bad. I'm in school~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:20 am

Keirsta kept her soft smile on her face, even though it seemed to fade just slightly. "Not a problem~ It's sort of a reflex, ya know?" She said, shrugging her shoulders somewhat. Her gaze was caught by something else for a moment, a flying goose, but at his question she pulled herself back to looking at him. "Sure thing! Yeah, new students have to go to the front to get one of the keys to the initiate dorms." It was a quick explanation, just relatively simple. No sugar-coating or anything, because to Keirsta the truth was all that was needed. Running a hand quickly through her hair as she started walking towards the front, she decided it'd be best to explain a few things to him. "I'm Keirsta, by the way. Oh, right. After a week of being at Beata, you'll be sorted into one of the four houses. Autumn, Spring, Winter, or Summer. You're uniform will tie in to where you're sorted. Because I'm in Autumn, I've got orange as my accent colors. The other houses colors associate with their season. Summer is red, winter blue, and spring green." While she was rambling on, she ha also been leading him towards the offices.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Giving her a bright smile, he followed her toward the offices, paying close attention to her spiel about the houses. "My name is Leo." He offered, as soon as she mentioned her name. The season houses sounded interesting and caught his attention. Would he be put in the same house as Keirsta? "Do you know exactly how they sort us? It's not like there is a magic hat to do it for us...is there?" Leo didn't know anything about the supernatural part of the world, as he was the only one that he knew who had powers. However, he did have suspicions that his father had some kind of power like his. 'I wonder what different sorts of powers there are...'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:38 pm

A soft chuckle came from the Autumn, taking note in the little reference. "Harry Potter fan, eh?" She said, slightly teasing him. But she shook her head shortly after. "But yes, I do know how they sort the students. You take a test, and depending upon your personality and what you put for answers on the test, that's how you're sorted. I can't exactly say how they determine it, and what to put to get what house, but after that you'll get your own dorm... The house dorms are rather luxurious compared to the initiate dorms." She said with a smile, rubbing her shoulders a little bit to release some tension. "Not to be nosy or anything, but what's your gift? I believe they also use that to determine your house, too. I've got the ability to manipulate Lunar Energy." It was just honest curiosity, she couldn't exactly see anything on him leading to any clue to his gift, except his appearance possibly giving her the idea of agility or strength.
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Leo had the humility to chuckle at her understanding of his reference. "A test? Close enough I guess." He let his eyes wonder around the passing campus, looking over students they passed, wondering if he'd know them in the future. He was drawn back to Keirsta after she asked her question. Frowning in concentration, he searched for the term. "What is it called...oh! Angel Physiology." Leo laughed at his inability to remember his own power."Control moonlight? That seems pretty tough" He mused, glancing up at the blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Keirsta's smile didn't cease to wear off at Leo's comment about how they sorted the students into their respective houses. He was right about that. The sorting hat sort of was a test on its own, it scanned the memories of people and used that to sort them... Did it not? At least, from what she could remember it did. "Really? That's pretty sweet... Mine just sort of keeps me up at night." She shrugged, opening the door to the main building and waiting for Leo to enter before once more taking the lead. "If you'd like, after you check in over there I could show you to the dorms to drop your stuff of... And I could show you around the rest of the campus then?"
Back to top Go down
Splotch
Queen of Shotas
Splotch

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Leo mumbled thanks for opening the door, and followed her in, taking care to pull his suitcase up next to him so the door didn't close on it. Looking up at Keirsta, he gave her a bright smile and nodded in agreement. "That'd be great. The sooner I get used to getting around here the better, ya know. It would not be too fun getting lost while going to classes." His laugh filled the air, imagining the embarrassment he would feel in that event. Waving his hand in the air, he grinned. "I'll see you when I finish up here~" With that he made his way to the front in order to let the Faculty know he had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Keirsta nodded, finally looking at Leo from a better perspective. She hadn't actually taken the time to look at him properly, and so when she did a blush appeared on her cheeks. He was cuuuuute! Maybe his gift had some use, she felt as if she was head-over-heels. Quickly taking the blush away from her face as best as she could though, Keista gave a nod. "Alright, I'll be out here." Once he left, Keirsta couldn't help but start braiding a small lock of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Angel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Angel    Mr. Angel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Angel
Page 1 of 1