Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

That Is a Lovely Lovely...Boring Horse [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10617

That Is a Lovely Lovely...Boring Horse [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: That Is a Lovely Lovely...Boring Horse [OPEN]   That Is a Lovely Lovely...Boring Horse [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:16 pm

She seemed to be standing alone in the twilight of the stables, the mere sunlight that crept through the edges striking her childish form. She wore one of her trademark hats and a simple sundress made of a comely variation of silk threads with subdued luster of white. The silken cloth bundled at her shoulders and draped carelessly upon arms covered in serpentine, flower ribbons. Some of her milk-white skin could be seen between the spaces of each flower threaded loosely to the next.

A girl of perhaps eight years, maybe nine, and a small child at the least. She wore her long, silken hair long and unabated, the silver strands falling down to her waist. Shorter pieces of her hair fell to the front upon her rosy cheeks and stopped around her collarbone. Her eyes were a striking, bright blue with hints of green shining inside and her features were well-proportioned upon her small face. Some people have said that her bundle of energy was enough to brighten up an entire room of depressed people, but why bother when you have no motivation?

Laying in the small pile of hay in the corner of the room, eyes staring at the horses in mild interest. Pouting when she had thoughts of riding them, Nicola was almost wanting to leave when one of the horses was focused on the whisp next to her, floating ever so strangely by her tiny body. It neighed at him, shaking its mane energetically as though it wanted to be let out of the confined space to run in the open fields. She was so tempted to let it go, but she didn't know the first thing about horses and had only dropped by the stables for the first time. Staring to the whisp beside her, her voice innocently and cutely asked, "Can I ride them?"

She would've been crazy if she thought she would've gotten an answer if she didn't know what the whisp was.
"No, you don't know how to."
"But you do!"
"I can't teach you."
"Why not?"

Utter silence. With another pout, a tragic but adorable smile was worn on her face. "No fair!"
Back to top Go down

That Is a Lovely Lovely...Boring Horse [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1