Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Loves Me, Loves Me Not [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

Loves Me, Loves Me Not [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Loves Me, Loves Me Not [OPEN]   Loves Me, Loves Me Not [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Bright petals glistened throughout the greenery, glistening with little drops of water now as they were sprayed gently with a light sprinkle like soft cold kisses from the sun-blessed sky. The scintillas of color were only arising in the world, breathing in their first breath as winter fled in a blink of an eye and spring came, bringing back the forgotten daylight. She wrapped her fingers around the stalk of a rose, damasked with yellow and plucked it out from the damp soil. Freshly bloomed and the first of many to come. It sent a pang of regret through her heart at the thought of something so pretty wilting into nothing because of her, but that was nothing new.

Twirling the open beauty through her fingers, dreary blue eyes watched the rosy pink can steadily wash against the green-filled leaves, nature's buds drinking in the rain and eating away the sun with great delight. Water pattered onto the rough bark of the trees and the concrete floor as the sprinklers turned on, showering the conservatory with a flurry of froth. An inaudible sigh was heard, soft footsteps slowly moving across the greenhouse, tiny ripples swelling from the mist. It was wet and cold, but something about it felt tranquil and refreshing.

Lamia was now seated on the wooden bench, watching the spume reflect the sun, dwarf rainbows hopping around and doing their job - smiling upon the flowers and trees. She couldn't help but keep thinking how stupid she could be... Did it matter what he thought? The petite girl thought she could simply sit down now and think about it, plucking the petals of the flower with sallow fingers, letting them flutter to the ground like dead leaves in autumn unable to grasp onto the branch any longer. Flowers made her sick - they always seemed to smile and have the best kind of lives - it seemed they mocked her. She still didn't know why she was here.

One petal. He loves me...
Two petals. He loves me not.
Three petals. He loves me...
Another. He loves me--

She couldn't hear anyone else come in, but the door slammed shut, startling her. Dropping in the rose in surprise, Lamia let out a small squeak before quickly clasping her hands over her mouth. So much for being alone... You stupid stupid stupid idiot... Her eyes looked away, unwilling to see who it was.
Back to top Go down

Loves Me, Loves Me Not [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1