Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Conservatory Things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

Just Conservatory Things Empty
PostSubject: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:31 pm

It was just another usual day about Beata. Finally all of the 'festivities' were over from the very strange and kind of brutal egg hunt put on by the school. It slightly freaked Richard out. Who wanted to fight monster over eggs? Who wanted to fight each other over eggs? Whatever. As far as he knew, everything was back to the way it was before the egg hunt and Richard was glad to hear the news. He'd spent the whole day just sitting in his room doing other things while all sorts of things went down around him. Although, thinking back on it, he really had no idea what the prize was for collecting the most eggs. It was probably something really awesome, but whatever. Maybe he'd do it next year.

Today, he was enjoying a little walk around campus. There was nothing left to try to kill him so it was rather peaceful and bright and happy. Almost walking past the conservatory, he stopped for just a moment to look through the glass that essentially made up the building. Inside were remains from the large plant monster that was guarding one of the eggs and as far as he could tell, it was dead, but it still sat there with vines all over the place. As he watched, he finally saw the gardener walk out of the back entrance and away from the conservatory with an irritated look on his face. That guy was a little weird but at least he knew what he was doing. He kept the campus looking nice, at least.

"God, that looks like a huge mess to clean up..." Richard muttered to no one in particular although he could already hear the footsteps of someone at least walking closer to him. Looking over at who it could have been, he smiled slightly and waved.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:09 pm

She'd dragged in with her several things across campus into the conservatory: A broom, a spare hose, a brush, and a lot of soap and window cleaner. The Spring had thought she was doing a favor or two for the school's landscaper. As far as she knew, her mother would be coming by sometimes that evening to help get rid of the last of the giant dead plant, but as for the ... well, the 'guts' and 'goo' of the plants, as well as all the collateral damage that went along with killing the weird creature, she figured Brendan might need a bit of help - or at least some tools for the poor guy to help get started on for clean up.

Brailynn shut the building's glass door behind her, shuffling in and letting out a sigh of relief when she could stop juggling everything around and catch her breath. Her hazel eyes shot quickly around for any sign of the white-haired man who kept the place neat and pretty, but he wasn't anywhere that she could see. Although, it was made clear pretty fast that she still wasn't there alone, an old familiar face smiling and waving her way.

"Hey, Richard!" She called, waving and smiling back. The girl straightened the hat on her head and walked up to his side, taking a moment to pause and truly admire the giant monster that had laid savage to the poor little plant sanctuary. "You here to help with damage control? I never took for much of a gardener-kinda-guy." The blonde teased.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Officially walking into the conservatory, he looked at the horrid monster and was very relieved that it was gone. He wouldn't have wanted to face that thing, especially since his power wasn't anything too special and he really didn't know how to handle weapons. He probably should get on that... Looking around at the actual mess that it made, he shuddered, making a disgusted face before turning to Lynn. It was great to see her again and he was glad that she seemed fine after the egg events. "I'm really not," he replied with a small shrug of his shoulders. "I was just walking around and happened to see this mess still laying about. It's gonna suck trying to clean this up. You here to help or are you just looking too?" It was a legit question, although he should have guessed with all of the equipment strewn about. "Do you know where the gardener guy went?"
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Brailynn shrugged, glancing back at all the cleaning equipment. She supposed she should help out, and that the right thing to do would be to help Brendan slave away at the mutant weed corpse... But at the same time, that just seemed so gross, and it wasn't really her job to clean up things like this. She just came around to help water the flowers and shet. She didn't sign up for this, though. D8 ... But then again, maybe neither did their landscaper. /shot "I really hope not," she let out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck and staring the giant thing down. "I guess I'll help if I have too, but I don't think that's how I wanna spend my day off." She'd been excused from classes that day from participating in the egg hunt, like much of the school. "And no idea. Maybe to go yell at the Headmaster?" She laughed again, shrugging a little. "He's really protective of this place."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 pm

"Huh..." Richard didn't really know why the gardener was other than that's what he was paid to do, but whatever. A job was a job, he guessed. As long as the guy enjoyed it, he could keep it. "I feel like yelling at the headmaster wouldn't do him any good, though. You think the headmaster would let him yell like that?" He laughed at the thought of watching Brendan scream at Nate over flowers. "But I'm right there with you. I'm glad that egg hunt took place. No class today is fantastic. I wouldn't want to spend it cleaning in here if I didn't have to. But..." he paused, trying to think it over. Maybe they should at least help a little bit...

Meanwhile, Brendan's voice echoed from a distance, loud and angry as it could be. "I told them! I told them straight up that this would happen! But did they believe me? NOOOOOooo. I said that they should move the plant outside behind the conservatory and place the egg next to the wall but NOOOOOOoooo. It was inside near all of my plants and now there's mutant guts EVERYWHERE!" /shot
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Brailynn looked thoughtful for a few moments, imagining the landscaper hutched over the headmaster's desk, crying of the unfair cruelties that had wreaked havok on the poor conservatory. She must've thought it out so well, she could practically hear it echo in real life. As bad as it was, she couldn't help but chuckle at the image. "I think so." she answered. Mr. Wright... Well, she sorta knew him decently. To her, he was like a weird uncle that she saw every now and then during visits. Her dad and him insisted on it a lot. "He's pretty cool, I guess. Probably would let Brendan blow some steam."

The blonde gave a wary glance around, admiring all the splatter of mutant guts. "You don't happen to have any other plans I can crash in on, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:05 pm

With all of the plans she had made for her afternoon, Verona would have never thought she would find herself at the gut covered conservatory. The brunette had planned a successful day full of relaxation and tennis and cute boys, but as she began stretching for her match she heard a strew of loud complaints booming across the way. Instantly the nosy girl perked her head up from across the net and turned towards the noise, following the string of cursing all the way to the conservatory. Immediately Verona decided to go and check it out.

To say Vera was disappointed with her find was a bit of an understatement. After hearing Brendan she thought she was about to discover some kind of juicy secrets, turns out she had missed the part about guts being everywhere. Before her eyes was a more literal version of a juicy secret, the kind of juicy secret that's better left inside a living organism as opposed to strewed about a large conservatory. Immediately disgusted and extraordinarily under dressed for the occasion (think little white tennis dress ppl), Verona turned to leave the way she came, but instead spotted two rather familiar faces. The two looked rather close together and strangely enough Verona's stomach churned with a feeling eerily similar to jealousy. Verona ignored the feeling, but couldn't seem to pass up the chance to interact with someone other than her family or some dumb arm candy she toted around.

"Looks like I just crashed in on your plans too," Verona said somewhat mechanically as she joined the other two, careful not to slip on any of the guts or ruble. Her eyes flashed at one face and then to the other. She wasn't really sure where she stood with either of the two. Brailynn had been angry with her for god knows what reason and she could not remember the last time she had talked to the blonde. As far as Richard went, the two had never exactly been on good terms. Although lately Verona had spotted him in the hallways walking to class and he seemed to be in a much better mood. The brunette wondered if that might change the way they interacted with each other, although with Dickie she could never be too sure.
Verona tucked a single strand of brown hair behind her ears before crossing her arms beneath her bust. She sucked in another breath as if to give her the strength to carry on her attempt at a conversation starter. "So is this how you guys are spending your weekends? Cleaning up this mess?" Verona finally added, her tone coming out more blunt and judgmental than she had originally intended. Being nice was a lot harder than it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:47 pm

"Actually, not really..." he said regrettably. He really didn't have any other plans. He was just casually strolling about campus before he got here and that was about it. Maybe he was going to try to kick a ball around somewhere, but there were no official plans. "I mean, maybe we could just help a little..? Maybe just push all of the grossness closer to the plant so it can be picked up easier?" He really had no idea. He didn't want to leave it a mess, but he didn't want to clean up more.

It was when the door opened and closed again did Richard look up to see Verona standing there looking at the disgusting mess. She was probably the last person he expected here, but it was probably the same for her. He was hardly ever here. Looking at her suddenly pulled up a feeling of dread, but it was also mixed in with slight excitement. He really had no idea what to feel, but either way he put a small happy expression on his face and went with it. He was starting over here at the school, and that meant that he was going to start over with Vera too, no matter how much he didn't really want to. I wish there were plans in the first place to crash..." he replied, wondering if she had any ideas. "I really don't want to clean it up if I don't have to." Turning to look back at Brailynn, he waited to see what she had to say about this. She was the one that came in here to try to help out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 am

Brailynn got a weird look on her face, appearing to be somewhere between annoyance and disappointment. Of course it wasn't Richard's fault that there wasn't all that much to do around campus, except admire a few messes left by the frantic Easter egg hunt. And admittedly, while she'd hoped she would be able to make a quick escape after seeing what the big deal was, it seemed between the two Springs, they were unintentionally guilting each-other anyways so... Well, she supposed they didn't have much of a choice then? "I guess it wouldn't hurt to clean up a little." The young woman let out a small sigh of defeat. Although, knowing her, once she started - she wouldn't be able to stop until the place was spotless again... "Maybe it'll cheer Brendan up a little too."

Honestly, Verona's voice was one of the last on earth that she could've expected at that moment, and in the goop-covered conservator of all places. Before, this would've really thrown her off. The two of them... they'd had their differences for sure about some things, Looking at you, Dicky but that had been so long ago, she'd long since shrugged the bitterness off her shoulders. Still, it was a bit hard not to be off-put by the girl's natural attitude. She wasn't going to let it bother her, though, or at least not let it show. "He's still free to flee while he cans." She sighed a little, sacrificing her afternoon and letting him off the hook if he wanted. "I don't think this is really your cup of tea." Vera had to be the queasy type with this sort of thing, right? Brailynn got a wicked smile on her face, slipping on a rubber glove from her bucket and scooping up a glob of mutant guts into her hands, she held it up to the formal Queen. "At least the smell isn't that bad... right?"

sorry for taking ten years pls forgive me ;-;
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:47 am

Verona forced a smile towards the two, stepping closer towards the two. She could feel the slimy remains of the monster beneath her feet. Verona forced herself to remain cheerful and nonchalant, as she lightly kicked the remains off of her white tennis shoes and turned back towards the two as if nothing had just happened. "Yeah right, I've dealt with much worse Lynn." The girl replied with a snide smile, rolling her shoulders back with confidence.

That was until the girl picked up a pile of the remains and held it only inches from her nose. The girl gagged instinctively and took a step back. "Right." She snapped threw clenched teeth. Verona picked up a pair of the gloves out of the bucket and put them on. Much like the blonde, Verona also scooped up some of the goop. She tried not to let them see that the gelatinous texture made her nauseous, but it was rather hard. Verona then held it up to Brailynn so that it was only inches away from touching her. The goop swayed instinctively with her movements. " And at least it's such a great texture." A mischievous smirk lit her face as she swayed her hand back and forth. The goo swayed as well, a lovely sloshing noise accompanying each movement. It was hard not to be at least the smallest bit disgusted after inspecting the goo closely. Especially with the small chunks of what looked eerily like organ matter floating around in the goo.

When she was done trying to prove her point Verona flung the remains into the bucket, and rubbed her hands together to try to get rid of any of the goop that remained on her gloves. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross. Despite her distaste, Verona forced herself to remain cheerful as she turned back towards the two. "Now, should we get started? It looks like we've got a lot to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Conservatory Things   Just Conservatory Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Conservatory Things
Page 1 of 1