Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Ah yes, School. [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9174

Ah yes, School. [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, School. [OPEN]   Ah yes, School. [OPEN] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm

For all she knew, the new Beata students were supposed to have guides... But it seemed, that they all were busy. There had been news that some new students had been arriving at Beata, and what better way for Keirsta to get to know the new students. Oh, and have a bit of fun.

"Watch out!" She called in the direction of a boy, someone who was obviously new at the school. How could she tell? No uniform. Not yet, at least. Hers? Well it was far from interesting, but then again it was for the school. It represented her dorm, more specifically. Autumn, she had been sorted into, and for a good reason. So, as she continued to come running down the pathway, her hand came back. All of a sudden, a ball of light-blue energy flung right past the boy, as if she had been trying to hit something.

The light evaporated as it hit the plants, and Keirsta came to a halt. "So, because the guides are off doing whatever... I'll be showing you around. The names Keirsta, by the way." A grin was apparent on the girls' face as she extended her hand, hoping he'd shake it. If not, well, then that would make for an awkward scene.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, School. [OPEN]   Ah yes, School. [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:37 am

Keirsta, to say the least, would've thwacked him in the head. At least, if it weren't for her own set of manners. "Uh, yeah, they do. I had been in the middle of trying to take care of a few... Messes." Putting a hand on her hip, it had taken Keirsta a moment to come up with a logical reason to be using her gift to clean up what other students had done. Which, she would... Later. At the moment, she had a student to show around. Impressions weren't exactly Keirsta's best, heck, even if she'd been at the school for a few years, friends hadn't been on her mind. Even if she'd racked up herself as a popular girl... Sorta.

It took a lot to be voted for Formal Royalty, and seeing as she had been, well, that was something that she could be proud of. Not to go brag off of though... Now that was something she just didn't do.

"Roy, hm? Cool~ Well, I guess, first off I'd better show you around the northern sector of Beata." This wasn't her job, she shouldn't be doing this. But yet, she was. Why? Heck if she knew. Well, she sort of did. Seeing as she had kept herself pent up in her dorm for the first two years of her Beata life, it was about time that she got her butt out there and helping about in the school. They'd taught her how to properly use her gifts (and not fall asleep every two seconds during classes,) and much more. So it was about time she payed back, at least somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, School. [OPEN]   Ah yes, School. [OPEN] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Giving a simple smile, Keirsta turned on her heel towards the school. "Considering how large Beata is, not much. Pardon my rambling, but basically I can't do much more then list. There is the Infirmary and the offices of the Headmaster and Secretary, that's over there-" Motioning to a fair-sized 'wing' of the school, Keirsta continued on. Next up was the Dorm building, which was huge. It consisted of five floors, because of how it was structured. "Over there, are the dorms. Until you are sorted, you'll be staying on the first floor with the other Initiates. Once you are sorted, the floor you will be on depends on your house. There, you will have three other dorm-mates, and each of you will have your own room with one common area. But moving on, otherwise there is the northern wing of the school. It consists of the old classrooms which aren't used anymore, except students can be granted access to one to practice their gifts in private."

The southern sector of Beata mainly consisted of classrooms and of the likes, but then again how it had been split was beyond her. "You should've gotten a map of the inside, I believe. But either way, let's go on in~ That's basically all for the Northern sector, it's mainly taken up by the dormatory building. The Southern sector is a lot larger... Building wise." She said cheerfully. As much as she was rambling at the moment, the breeze kicking up would be nice to escape. Which, was another reason why she was so greatful that most of the Southern sector was indoors.

"Seeing that it's after class hours, students are mainly roaming the school. Again... I'm really sorry for mainly just rambling." Keirsta had decided it'd be fair to give him a kind heads-up. Seeing as she wasn't one to normally do these things, she just had to go off of what she knew.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, School. [OPEN]   Ah yes, School. [OPEN] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:21 am

Something was a little fishy about that smile to Keirsta, it was just too perfect. But oh well, there was so many odd things about this school it'd be amazing if one discovered them all. Speakin of which, Keirsta'd gotten to know her way around by mapping it out in her head, or just walking around the halls time-to-time. After all, like every new student, they got to know the school piece-by-piece, and the other places most likely later. For the most part, at least.

Coming back to his question, Keirsta nodded her head. "Sure thing~! Just so you know though, the hall isn't open on weekends. For that, you can either stock your dorm fridge with food, or head out to Rosebury, a neighboring town to Beata."

Making a small 'come on' gesture, Keirsta decided she'd grab a bite to eat a little later. Not that she'd be a creep and stick by this 'Roy' kid while he was eating, but seeing that she had snacks in her dorm that was her choice of grub. There was some good stuff there, but she preferred not to. "It has a rather large selection, so don't worry about choices~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah yes, School. [OPEN]   Ah yes, School. [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah yes, School. [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1