Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Alone Again [closed I guess]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12400

Alone Again [closed I guess] Empty
PostSubject: Alone Again [closed I guess]   Alone Again [closed I guess] EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 am

She was up past curfew again, lying on the faded green concrete with a lumpy sport bag for a pillow. It wasn't the comfiest place in the world, but at least the view was pretty. The tennis court was tucked away in a secluded part of the field, and fences overgrown with brambles and vines kept away any prying eyes. Not like any teachers would be patrolling at this time of night anyways, or think to look somewhere so remote and... boring. Any kids up to no good would be out in the halls or lounge, or partying in the woods, or wreaking havoc in town. Kids didn't even go here during the day. Nobody would be expecting to find her here.

Even if it was too cheesy for her to admit, the stars didn't look too bad. There were more of them here than she'd ever seen back in her hometown, and even after so many months here, she couldn't help but stare on some nights. It was clear and bright tonight, and Kayla had spent the last few hours on her back trying to make shapes out of all the little lights. She reached out as if to grab them from the sky, lightning rippling up her arm, and closed her hand into a tight fist. Sparks buzzed and crackled around her hand, and she let it fall back onto her stomach.

Another night alone beneath the stars, another weekend coming to an end. She wondered if she should even bother going to class the next morning. She wondered if she should even bother going back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

Alone Again [closed I guess]
Page 1 of 1