Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Go down 
3 posters

Who will win?
Patriots
SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_lcap0%SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seahawks
SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_lcap33%SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Sleepy
SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_lcap67%SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL Empty
PostSubject: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:45 am

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL SuperBowl
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:10 pm

Watching the game now.
I only win if my Hawks win.
(Lane why D:)
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:23 pm

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL JRqBZIP

The joke needed to be made by someone
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:42 pm

Stormi wrote:
SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL JRqBZIP

The joke needed to be made by someone

And 'tis it was... Sadly.

And god damnit.

Patriots... Aurgh

Why
I just...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

FML
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:52 pm

The team nobody voted for won. I wish you all cookies.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Well, that ends this years round of chip throwing and TV breaking. Let's wait for next year to break more TV's I mean wat
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 pm

This feels like a bad dream.

I was in first grade when we lost our very first Super Bowl against the Steelers... I wasn't really into sports then, but I remember going to school the next day and the whole place BUZZING.

My elementary school at the time was kind of square-shaped, with a big courtyard in the middle. In the early mornings before started everyone would walk in and just kinda mill around here until the bell rang. Because everyone was tired, it was always in a sort of lull and everyone was really quiet.

But after that loss, I went to school and the whole place was freaking the fuck out. It was loud as hell, and EVERYONE was talking about the Super Bowl. I remember moments of the game itself, mainly Holmgren standing at the sidelines as the clock winded down to an end, but mostly I remember that. In my normal spot where I usually sat, there were these two guys talking heatedly about a BS call on Shaun Alexander.

So I developed my natural hate of the Steelers. I know it's not their fault the refs were biased, blind assholes who ripped the game away from us, but I can't help but focus all my animosity on them.

The refs in this Super Bowl were, luckily, really good. Aside from an odd roughing the kicker call, they were mostly invisible and flags weren't flying every five seconds. The whole game just seemed to zip on by. There won't be any controversy about the Pats cheating to get the win (unless you buy that DeflateGate bullshit), but it still stings to know that we could've won so easily and didn't. It's all on us.

So, what I'm saying in the classiest way I can: crucify Bevell and send his head to Kraft as warning. ACCEPT NO PLEAS OF MERCY.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:40 pm

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL 911

Moving.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:42 am

Sleepy wrote:
This feels like a bad dream.

I was in first grade when we lost our very first Super Bowl against the Steelers... I wasn't really into sports then, but I remember going to school the next day and the whole place BUZZING.

My elementary school at the time was kind of square-shaped, with a big courtyard in the middle. In the early mornings before started everyone would walk in and just kinda mill around here until the bell rang. Because everyone was tired, it was always in a sort of lull and everyone was really quiet.

But after that loss, I went to school and the whole place was freaking the fuck out. It was loud as hell, and EVERYONE was talking about the Super Bowl. I remember moments of the game itself, mainly Holmgren standing at the sidelines as the clock winded down to an end, but mostly I remember that. In my normal spot where I usually sat, there were these two guys talking heatedly about a BS call on Shaun Alexander.

So I developed my natural hate of the Steelers. I know it's not their fault the refs were biased, blind assholes who ripped the game away from us, but I can't help but focus all my animosity on them.

The refs in this Super Bowl were, luckily, really good. Aside from an odd roughing the kicker call, they were mostly invisible and flags weren't flying every five seconds. The whole game just seemed to zip on by. There won't be any controversy about the Pats cheating to get the win (unless you buy that DeflateGate bullshit), but it still stings to know that we could've won so easily and didn't. It's all on us.

So, what I'm saying in the classiest way I can: crucify Bevell and send his head to Kraft as warning. ACCEPT NO PLEAS OF MERCY.
And this is when I realized Sleepy is super passionate about the Seahawks and is a huge Nerd.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:19 am

None of you are even from Seattle. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Sleepy wrote:
None of you are even from Seattle. ;_;

Eh. I'm from a state without a team, so I've always liked what my dad does...

So I'm for...

The Denver Bronces
The Seattle Seahawks
The Dallas Cowboys
The Baltimore Ravens
and the San Fransisco 49'ers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL   SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLLLLL