Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

An Apple a Day [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

An Apple a Day [open] Empty
PostSubject: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:15 am

Nope, he wasn't bored at all, just sitting alone in the cafeteria. He'd had one of his classes cancelled. Normally, it'd be an awesome thing, getting to run to lunch early... But shit, there were barely any people out, most in class went back to their dorms or whatever. No one really seemed to be ditching either. Wgst a waste.

Instead of finding something productive to do, Jason opted to set his tray aside, taking as many metal forks as he could and hanging them on each other to build a small tower. Best use of time humanely possible.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Normally this place was bustling, way too busy for her, but right now it was desolate. The only sounds were the echo of her footsteps and the clinking of forks.

A tower of forks. Seriously?

He was sitting alone, blonde and tall, looking more focused on playing with his silverware than eating his food. What a waste. Without a word, she walked up, snatched the apple from his tray, plopped herself down, and kicked her feet up.

Kayla wiped it off on her shirt and took a bite. "Sup?" Grinning, she tossed the apple into the air and caught it as it came back down. A spark scurried across the brim of her hat.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:19 pm

He had barely acknowledged the shortie as she walked up, snatching the apple from his tray and stealing a seat, kicking her feet up on the table. Her brashed gesture shook the whole thing, near ruining his... What was it now, twelve-fork-high tower? Slightly annoyed, Jace just took a step back and and looked her over, fork in hand. "Hey, there." She looked somewhat familiar. Maybe he'd seen her around the dorms or something? "... You do know the line for food is just over there, right?" Jace raised an eyebrow, leaning over and stacking another fork.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:29 pm

She just shrugged. "Lines take too long. And the lunch lady looks like a toad." Kayla took another bite and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "You didn't look like you were eating, anyways."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 am

That made him chuckle a bit, thinking back to the old lady who served up the school's food. Shortie wasn't wrong. "Already had my fill. That's my second tray." The Autumn mused with little thought, grabbing another piece of silver wear. Fat-ass in disguise. "If you got nothing better to do, you're welcome to help me with... whatever the fuck this is."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Kayla snorted. "Second tray?" she repeated, taking another bite. "What a waste." People really didn't know how good they had it.

She gave the tower a thorough look-over, sparks running down her arm and hand, towards her fingers. "I'm not sure that's a good idea," she said with a grin, lazily holding up her arm. Electricity coiled around her hand like a snake. "I'm more of a wrecker than a builder."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:53 am

Yo man, and Jacey-kun was like, well that's cool. You could totally just walk over, steal my apple, and wreck my super cool fork tower. It'd be sweet. But not really, really...
Jason simply gave the girl a mildly curious look, before shrugging. "Not really." Was all he said. It'd all be burned away later in the gym anyways. Didn't seem like a waste to him.
The sparks that danced around her body reflected in the light of his modest fork tower. She seemed pretty cocky, he thought, and somewhat familiar. He smirked and snapped when hit him. "Aren't you the girl who lost crying to that acid guy in the last tourney?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Kayla nearly choked on her apple, and when she pulled back to glare at him, the odd smell of sulfur seemed to fill the room. "Crying?!" she snapped, the lightning growing all the more ferocious around her... but then she took a breath for composure, and the storm seemed to pass. For a little bit, anyways. "Must've watched the wrong girl," she said, her irritation still plain on her face as she tossed the apple back into the air. "I don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Normally, he would've jumped, or flinched, or something - that was if he hadn't grown up around a bunch of unpredictable gifted individuals who were prone to breaking shit or catching things on fire at practically any moment. Wouldn't say he wasn't surprised, with the uneasy smile he wore, but the little shorty didn't throw him off for sure. "Did I? Because you're getting pretty defensive there." The smirk grew on his face as he leaned in closer. "Even if you did, it's alright, I won't tell anyone~."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Keep calm Kayla. He was just trying to piss her off. It was alright. No biggie. No need to slam the table. No need to slam his face in. No need to knock over his stupid fork tower. No need to burn the cafeteria down. Just let it be. Calm, calm, calm...

She wasn't feeling calm, but she managed to maintain her sorta-kinda-not-really cool tone. Just diffuse the situation, right? He was joshing around. That's what people did. A counselor had told her once that it wasn't healthy to express anger in the way she did, or to live life on such a short fuse. Just laugh it off. Sparks went off by her cheeks and she forced a grin. "Are you trying to get me to make you cry?"

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Apple a Day [open]   An Apple a Day [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Apple a Day [open]
Page 1 of 1