Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Children From Hell [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:46 am

[OoC] It's fine owo

[IC] "Oh...Sorry." Rei murmured, looking back to her own things and unzipping her suitcase. There were several pairs of clothes and some school supplies, as well as a little book with a lock on it. Considering Nicola had complained about her older brother not helping her, Rei had assumed that she might have perhaps been having trouble unpacking or maybe just wanted some company. Not wanting to seem impolite, however, the new student didn't say anything more.

At the mention of vacant spots, Rei glanced around a bit and found that Nicola was right: there were several open beds. She picked out an empty one nearby and rolled her suitcase over, then began to lay some things out on the sheets; just to get them out and organized. She barely noticed when her brother walked in.

The older sibling approached his younger sister and examined the bed, as if silently inspecting for any signs of it collapsing at some point. Rei acknowledged him with a glance, which he took as a sign to say something rather than just hover there. "Do you need any help?" He asked. He already knew the answer, but it was kind of natural to ask anyways.

"No." She was halfway done already anyways. Ken shrugged and glanced back at the other two, looking at Hieta's whisp briefly with that look of 'See what I mean?'

It was kind of funny, how things worked out with them meeting each other the day Rei came. It was coincidental, but in a good way. It was nice to have new friends, and they had quite a bit in common so far.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Nicola just realized how rude she sounded, biting her lower lip. Would this mean that she was just being a jerk or just ignorant? She never really knew. After all, she wasn't quite insightful and being a little kid did limit a lot of the things she wanted to do. Oh well. Pouting her lips, she went ahead and muttered, "Sorry..." Afterwards, she went ahead and started to unpack her own things, knowing that she might as well do it now. If she didn't... well, she would never do it for sure.

Her eyes didn't even register that Hieta and Ken had entered, ignoring them as she mumbled a few words under her breath.

Hieta laughed quietly, unable to produce a sound but finding this similarity uncanny. How ironic... These two pair of friends might as well be ridiculously close to each other. Now, if only they could actually see him instead of this stupid... whisp. The disadvantages of being dead. "Your sister's still not as bad as Nicola."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:33 am

Rei didn't respond, simply continuing to unpack. However she shrugged--whether Nicola saw it or not--in acknowledgement. With that out of the way, she was left to simply listen to what their brothers were talking about.

Ken chuckled in response. "Oh really?" He folded his arms and snickered. "We'll see about that, won't we?" The Autumn meant no offense to either of their sisters and was having a bit of fun joking around with Hieta about them. He glanced up at the ceiling, simply looking around, when he spotted the clock. He blinked in surprise and looked at Rei, then at Hieta. "Ah, I should probably get going. There's some stuff I got to get done."

Ken looked at Rei once more, who had simply cast a sidelong glance at him in response, and patted her shoulder. "See ya Rei. Let me know if you need anything." He smiled and turned to walk out. Rei suddenly hugged him from behind, which got a laugh at of her older brother. "Bye big brother." She murmured, then casually went back to sorting her things on the bed. Ken walked to the door, pausing briefly to wave at the other two.

"It was nice meeting you both."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:47 pm

Letting out a sigh, Nicola knew for sure she never liked chores, but since Hieta couldn't exactly do them, she was forced to. It wasn't the best thing to do, but it was a decent past time, if she got really really bored, that is. Too bad. She half-listened to her brother and Ken having their conversation, though she never really caught many of the words - not that she cared either. Her hands felt sore even if she didn't do much yet, and soon enough, she had given up and flattened herself onto the bed, arms stretched out. Facing the ceiling, the younger girl let out a yawn before just... thinking about any mischief she could cause.

Hieta couldn't help but smirk, replying as he leaned onto the closest wall for support, "We might as well have a prank war and see who wins." Of course, he knew that this fun would end pretty soon, seeing as it was getting late... Crap, he couldn't cook if Nicola fell asleep. "That's fine - see you soon and nice meeting you as well." He held up his hand to wave, but reluctantly dropped it - there was no point if they couldn't see such trivial movements.

OOC;; Topic end? This went on for awhile. xD
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Ooc: Yep :D Also because I am out of muse at the moment and have to get off anyways //shot

Tomorrow morning I need to start the Latsuo topic :u and advertise the topic I made with Rei in the forest because I was bored with a lot of muse and wanted to play her more I mean what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children From Hell [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3