Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Children From Hell [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 pm

"That's so cool!" Nicola said with awe, a wide smile evident on her child-like face. However, she then remembered back a few moments ago or so... How long was it? Oh, who cares! Anyway, the little girl then noted, "Oh, is that why you said you were more of a dog person? Well... I don't think this counts. Sort of." She didn't really know what to say about it at the moment. That was until Cerberus!Rei told her some strange bit of information. She blinked her eyes a few moments, believing her ears had heard what was said incorrectly. Or, they heard completely accurately. Ouch.

"Uhm... Boyfriend?" Looking at her brother real quick, Nicola was tugging at his sleeves, and asked him nonchalantly, "Are boys allowed to even date other boys?"

And Hieta had no idea what to say. Honestly, it didn't seem right to explain to her at the moment. And he couldn't do much else either. "...."

OOC;; Sorry, super lame post. On a time limit. ttyl~
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10279

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Ooc: "Cerberus!Rei" I laughed louder than I should have.
And that's fine x3

Ic: Well, this whole conversation suddenly took an awkward turn for him. Ken scratched the back of his head with one hand, glancing off to the side as they walked. Thanks a lot, Rei. A bit embarrassed, especially since Hieta had gone quiet which made the Autumn wonder briefly if he was rethinking this possible friendship between the four of them, he tried to change the subject.

"Er, do you guys have any pets aside from Lulu?" He decided to ask. It seemed like a normal enough question since their previous topic had partially to do with canines. "As Rei mentioned before, I recently got a little puppy."

Rei walked along in silence, smiling faintly in a bit of amusement at her older brother's reaction to that whole bit.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:03 pm

OOC;; Better late than never, amirite? No freaking muse. I'm sorry

IC;; Indeed, awkward it was. Hieta was pinching the bridge of his nose, and he was rethinking whether he should continue through with this. But, who was he to judge? Not like he ever found love or anything in his actual life and everything, so he couldn't really criticize Ken for it. And of course, it was sillier when the other boy changed the subject in the most obvious way possible. That was it. He couldn't believe it, but he couldn't help but burst out laughing. It wasn't one out of mockery or anything, but rather out of surprise and shock.

"H-hieta?" Nicola looked up questioningly, eyeing her brother curiously, knowing that he wasn't one to laugh for anything. A small pout was on her face, but she grudgingly answered Ken's question, "Nah, just Lulu."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:23 am

Instead of an answer, Ken just heard Hieta bust out laughing. Going even more red in the face, the Autumn gritted his teeth. He spun around, still not really able to see the other boy, but was aware that the wisp was there. "S-shut up!" He stammered, but calmed down. He then realized that it wasn't a mocking laugh, but one perhaps maybe in amusement? Surprise? Something like that. With a short huff of irritation, Ken glanced down at his little sister. However, he couldn't bring himself to glare at her for longer than maybe two seconds, as she was staring up at him now with an innocent, playful expression.

Bringing his palm to his face, it took him a moment to realize that Nicola had answered him. "O-oh...! I see. I guess that was kind of a dumb question since we can only have one pet at the dorms with each of us." Hieta could of had a pet perhaps, but Ken kind of doubted it...Because he was a demon who was only really visible as some ghostly wisp thing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:29 pm

OOC;; I'm sorry. I'm late. But I'm sick today, so I had time to do this. :D I swear I wrote a reply for this, though...

IC;; Shaking her head, Nicola replied, "He did take care of a bunny before though, if that counts." Reminiscing on the memory, a shiver was sent through her spine and she couldn't help but remember how much said rabbit disliked her. Too bad, since Hieta really wanted to keep it too... "Said bunny didn't really like me though, so it kinda ran off after trying to attack me. Oh well!" Admittedly, the mammal really despised her and could still tell that Hieta was around, but couldn't see him, so sort of got mad at her? She didn't really know the answer.

Hieta muttered something under his breath. When he spoke with a louder volume, it was in a warning tone. "Nicola..." It was kind of at this point that his little sister became a little terrified of albino rabbits. Red eyes and everything didn't help. Not that he could talk about that since he had crimson, blood eyes as well...
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:03 pm

"I see." The Autumn nodded in acknowledgement and his friendly smile from before returned. "You two seem to be taking good care of Lulu though. She seems like a happy little cat when you're holding her!" He chuckled and glanced at the small feline, unable to actually tell the expression on its face. He had never been good with cats, and for a while he had assumed that they could perhaps smell the canine on him or something. Turns out he just wasn't a cat person. Not that he disliked them, though--they were cute and the purring was actually kind of relaxing--he just didn't have any luck making friends with one.

At the mention of Lulu looking "happy", Rei curiously glanced over. Did cats make expressions? Did they smile? She'd seen a dog smile before, but it wasn't because they were happy; it's just kind of a thing dogs look like they're doing when they pull their lips back to loll their tongue out. Did cats do that too? She somehow doubted it, but just stayed quiet and listened to the conversation her brother was making.

There really wasn't much to say, considering they just met. They were approaching the dorms quickly, so the conversation would end soon anyways. Yet the new student found herself interested in these two. Perhaps they could be friends after all.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Looking at her pet for a few moments, Nicola was sincerely wondering - did cats really smile? She didn't know, but she always thought Lulu was happy with her. If her kitten wasn't, personally, the initiate wouldn't be very pleased and would go home crying... Good thing she didn't know the true way to tell or not. Putting her thumb and index finger under her chin as she went into a thinking position, trying very hard to figure out whether or not cats could show whether they were happy or not for a few moments as they continued walking. She shook her head in frustration when she couldn't figure out the answer, pouting.

"Do cats smile, Hieta?"

He was silent for awhile. And he didn't answer either. The older boy didn't want to disappoint his sister by blatantly saying that he didn't know the answer. "Of course they can. When cats smile, they purr instead to show their happiness."

"Oh, okay~!"
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:44 pm

"The purring is so quiet and lulling...I could probably fall asleep to that." Rei giggled suddenly, looking at Nicola with a gentle smile. It was strange, and some found it a little weird, how the Initiate's expression and mood seemed to change at random. However, by now it was pretty normal to Ken and Rei herself. Even now, she thought nothing of how she acted and how people responded to her actions.

Blinking and glancing forward again, Rei stopped in her tracks. Ken put his hands in the pockets of his trench coat and sighed. "Looks like we're here." He mused, chuckling quietly to himself. "I hope we can find you a bed comfier than the one I had to use as an Initiate." He stepped passed them to hold the door open for everyone.

[OoC] Small post is small
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 pm

OOC;; Oh, who cares? lol I'm lazy.

IC;; "Why can't she just stay with Hieta and I? I mean, it'll be more fun!" Nicola piped in, pouting in slight annoyance and depression. She liked having her brother around and all, but honestly... It was so boring when he couldn't play with her and Lulu like they used to be able to. If that was the case, she'd hang around him more. But, he even has classes, which she couldn't be a part of. Laaaaaaaame.
Hieta looked at his sister questioningly, sighing as he entered the room with them, shaking his head. He was honestly curious as to whether this would work out or not.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:22 am

[OoC] Huehuehue

[IC] Ken shrugged and looked down at his sister as she walked past him into the building. "Do you want to stay with them?" He asked, admittedly hoping she'd accept their offer. He worried about Rei, even if she was more than able of taking care of herself, and honestly felt a little better if she was near friends who could keep an eye on her when there were a bunch of other people around. After all, the school tended to get quite a few Initiates at times. He wasn't sure how he felt about her sleeping in a huge room with a ton of random strangers.

Rei nodded, calming her older brother's worries a bit. You'd think that she'd be the anxious one, not him. But that wasn't really Rei's style. Really, there wasn't much thought to her answer. Having some friends around, although she wasn't 100% sure about using that term yet since they just met, seemed like it would be fun. It beats sitting alone all the time since her brother was busy with his own work and had a room in the Autumn dorms.
"I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:35 pm

OOC;; Don't kill me please. ;-;

IC;; Her silver pigtails bounced up in delight as she jumped ever so excitedly around, grabbing Rei's hand and dragging her down to where she and Hieta were staying, not caring what the two older brothers thought of her current actions. Nicola was just too happy and honestly, she didn't want Rei to suddenly leave anyway - something told her they were going to be in different houses or whatever her brother had called them. "We're going to have so much fun! And Hieta wouldn't be able to do anything about it~"

Staring at his little sister simply romping around the hallway, the brunette let out a sigh, his red eyes closing as a sort of reflex to his worry. Nicola always seemed to take advantage of his... situation, and unfortunately, she was right - he couldn't do anything unless she actually gave him the ability to touch her. Otherwise, he'd be like an actual ghost and go right through without any effect. "I'll make sure they don't get into trouble. For the most part, no promises," Hieta told Ken jokingly, knowing full well that his sister would get herself into trouble whether he liked it or not, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:20 pm

[OoC] Only on the weekends

[IC] Rei blinked in surprise at the sudden grasp of a hand around her's before pulling her along. Was it really all that exciting? Being able to sleep near your friends? Well, it was admittedly a better thought than sleeping in the middle of a bunch of strangers, but Nicola seemed happier about this than Rei could possibly be about anything. Nonetheless, she smiled and giggled along in response to her new friend's words.

Scratching the back of his head with one hand, a bit of worry climbing its way back up to the back of his mind, Ken briefly wondered if this was a good idea. No, of course it was! Rei had a friend to talk and hang out with, and that friend happened to have an older brother who could keep an eye on them come night time. He smiled lightly at that, almost not hearing Hieta speak up. He jolted his thoughts back to the present, glancing towards the voice's direction. He almost started looking around, forgetting for a second that Hieta wasn't visible as a person, but thankfully caught himself. The Autumn chuckled and shrugged, pushing his hands into the pockets of his trench coat.

"Rei isn't as energetic as your sister, but that doesn't mean she's any less of a kid still. She gets into trouble in her own ways." He snickered in amusement, a distant look in his eyes as if recalling a memory. Focusing back on where he could only guess Hieta was, for a second he wondered if Nicola actually got into that much trouble. She seemed like a sweet girl, but it wasn't like he had known her that long, let alone as long as Hieta, her brother. "Let me know if you need my help with anything, though. I owe you one for helping my little sister get settled in. I'm sure she and Nicola will get along great!"

[OoC] -Screams because distractions-
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 pm

OOC;; That's cruel.

IC;; With a silly smile on her face, Nicola had wound up bringing her friend way towards their dorm, the room slightly messy from last night. Lulu had followed them promptly, unable to see Hieta and didn't like being around his whisp - it was too cold if Nicola was too far for awhile. Unfortunately, her older brother hadn't believed she wandered that far, but that didn't mean much when they could still be somewhat apart. "We should play hide and seek or something later! Unless you wanna do something else. I haven't really done anything around here yet because Hieta keeps saying we need to unpack, which he won't help me with since he didn't need to pack anything," her lips pouted out and her arms were now crossed as she puffed up her cheeks a bit, a little annoyed at the thought from before. Her brother was luckier at times to be dead... means he doesn't get stuck with the chores that she now has to do herself.

Hieta was confused for a moment as Ken seemed to be daydreaming or recalling a faint memory... Was it important? He didn't really know. And honestly, it'd be an intrusion of privacy if he asked, so the ghost boy kept quiet for awhile. "Your sister getting into trouble? Huh, that's a bit of a shocker..." Any gestures he made would go unnoticed, but he went ahead and shook his head anyway. "It's fine - Nicola wasn't kidding when she said I couldn't do anything about these sort of things anyway."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Rei let her eyes travel around the dorm room, taking in the design, size, and where everything was placed. Did every dorm look like this? Were they allowed to change anything? Not that there was really a point since they'd only be staying here for a while until they were assigned a House, but then could they make minor changes to those dorms? She wasn't much of a designer and didn't care that much about how their dorms looked, but she liked a bit of uniqueness here and there to make the place less boring.

Making sure to keep her hearing directed towards Nicola while her sight wandered, Rei gently placed her suitcase against the nearby wall, just so she wasn't dragging it around everywhere for the time being. She turned to Nicola with her blank, cooled expression from before, and shrugged. "That sounds nice. But I really should unpack most of my things first. I can help you with yours afterwards if you need the assistance." She said in a rather plain tone, almost robotic. Like her mind was on autopilot while she sorted out multiple thought trains at once. However, it changed to something slightly more cheerful at the offer of help, and she gave Nicola a small smile.

"Mind if I ask where I will be sleeping?"

"Eh?" Ken's eyes widened slightly. Well, he supposed that made sense for a number of reasons. It's not like Rei really did what he asked most of the time anyways, so he doubted she'd do much more for Hieta aside from listening once in a while just to be polite. She sort of did her own thing, and although it was hard to tell, she enjoyed being around others. He smiled lightly at the thought. "Well, there's a similarity between us and our sisters!" He laughed and looked in the direction Nicola and Rei had run off in. "I'm sure it won't be so bad though...But we should still probably catch up with them. She'll probably just shrug off the fact that I'm there, but I want to see to that Rei gets settled in."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:54 pm

Nicola puffed out her cheeks, shaking her head in refusal. She could clearly unpack her own belongings! It wasn't like she was some little kid that couldn't do anything and she didn't like it when people said otherwise. Honestly, most people don't really know, but she is very well aware thirteen and capable of doing her own things. Only bonus points for the fact that it's more fun to pretend to be a little kid because everyone thinks it's cuter. Probably makes her sound like some ignorant and attention-seeking person, but she didn't care. The younger initiate replied haughtily, "I can do it myself, thank you!"

She completely ignored the smile, not even seeing it.

"Hmm... Hieta doesn't have a bed, and honestly, there's a whole lot of vacant spots. Wherever you want, I guess."

Hieta gave a nod, not bothering to reply at the moment when put at the point of realization that their sisters might already be up to trouble. This won't end well if they really are planning to be friends and that they both like to cause trouble... Nope, this would not end in a pleasant manner.

OOC;; Short post is short. Sorryyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children From Hell [OPEN]   Children From Hell [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children From Hell [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next