Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Is this a petting zoo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8714

Is this a petting zoo? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:07 am

Their had been word that this school had horses however, I would be surprised since the school is big and since only wealthy people enroll im it. Milah  carefully open the stable doors slowly peeking inside only to giant beautiful horses in all of the stables. "wow...amazing! Milah had thought giving a glance around at each horse, Luckily for her she had brought her sketchbook. Her gaze drifted around looking for a chair to pull over so she can sit down and sketch some of these beautiful horses. Once Milah looked around for about five minutes she was able to find a old chair tucked in a shadowed corner and she pulled it out and set it down in front of one of the horses Stables. She quickly flipped to a fresh new page In her sketchbook and started the outline of a beautiful Paint mare she saw in front of her. "I love the school already.."

Last edited by Cryst on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11159

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:09 am

"Yeah, that seems to be the standard reaction," Cherry laughed from the doorway. "You're new, I'm guessing? My name's Cherry, nice to meet you." Cherry hoped she hadn't frightened the new kid, that wouldn't be very helpful. After all, she wanted to make some friends - taking her sister's advice for once.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:20 am

Milah blinked as she looked over to the door way to see a girl standing there watching her, had she liked horses too? Or was she here to ride one? Because if she can ride one that would be one sick picture she could have in her sketchbook. Milah nodded at Cherry's question, questioning her own name which was cherry not like Milah was judgemental besides, she paused before she thought of something. Cherry was pretty and seemed nice, "Yeah I'm new my name is Milah but feel free to call me mils or something I love nicknames." Milah had said with a friendly smile."So what are you doing at the stables Cherry?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:24 am

"Looking for people to talk to. My sister's probably off doing something, so I've got nothing to do at the moment," Cherry shrugged. "Milah's a pretty cool name. So, you like horses, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:42 am

Milah nodded in understand end back at home people thought of her as different, strange to be exact. Her cheeks turned a pale pink as she had complimented her name, she didn't get complimented very much. "H-heh thanks, and well I love all kinds of animals but my favorite animal is a rabbit. Mil said her face breaking into a grin, just thinking about rabbits just made her happy. "well I guess you can go tell your sister that you made a friend! What's your favorite animal anyways cherry?"
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 am

"Either a horse or a dog. I've been saving, but I'm not sure which to get. Of course, maybe I'll just get something small to carry around with me," Cherry shrugged. "So, what's your power? Mine's aura sight, also called 'useless'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a petting zoo?   Is this a petting zoo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this a petting zoo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: The Stables-
Jump to: