Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

This place is kinda empty.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

This place is kinda empty. Empty
PostSubject: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

The hallways were rather empty twords the back the school where all the classrooms were, simply because classes hadn't yet to start until tomorrow. Jason wanted some place to practice his music without disturbing the two students that were already in there, so he settled for leaning against the walls where he was. It was rather quiet and peaceful, and a nice view, since the halls here looked out several floors up over the courtyard, not to mention the beautiful setting sun. Jason had put some headphones on and kept to himself, playing one of his favorite songs growing up on his violin. With this eyes closed, he might not have notice anyone else approach until the last moment.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:09 pm

In the distance you could see a tall girl pirouetting down the hallways. Sure she could always maintain her skills in the studio, but even there it was hard to get privacy. Everywhere you turn was a familiar face, their wide eyes in your face and spying on your every move. Wren was tired of it and she needed to get away. So she danced down the long hallways, losing herself in the twists and turns after each door. Past science, past history- piroette, turn, sashay - World Lit- sashay - random boy. Wait.
Wren stopped quickly, making a sloppy turn and stopping next to him Wren blushed. "Hey! Jason, how are ya'?" Wren said, blushing when she heard the muffled violin playing from the earbuds resting on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Well, I was going to say that he had it hooked up electrically so he could listen to it through his headphones, but then I realized that that would make no sense at all considering where he was standing - so mp3 it is~. The young man didn't seem to notice her at all at first, simply staying out the window and being lost in both his thoughts and his music; it wasn't until she appeared right next to him that he reacted. "Oh, hey Wren." He pulled off his earphones. "I'm alright. And you're looking better. I guess my magic cure worked then?" Jace shot her a cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Then, because I totally wanted to crash this topic with Ebs's permission, Lindsey was somewhat strolling through the hallway with her soccer ball at her feet as she lightly kicked it continuously to keep it moving in front of her. She had just gotten done with a few exercises when she decided to try to look around the school a little more before classes started, and she had been almost everywhere except where the classes actually took place. As she walked down the hall all while being too lazy to pick the ball up and carry it with her, she looked around into each of the rooms as much as she could, trying to get some kind of idea as to what was going to happen in the rooms before she actually had to start going to class. The idea of the school year actually starting, though, made her slightly nervous. She still barely knew anyone around here and she didn't think she was going to make any good friends any time soon... until she scanned the area to find Jason and Wren already standing in the hallway. From the looks of it, they had just started their conversation, but she didn't really want to barge in on them, so she finally bent down and picked up her soccer ball before creeping closer and closer to them, hoping to catch their attention before saying, "Hello!" with a small wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 am

Wren laughed at his cheesy joke, but found her cheeks light up slightly in a blush. "Yes! It worked brilliantly, thanks." Wren mumbled looking out the window. "What were you listening to?" She finally asked, looking back up at him and grinned.
And then she could hear small feet creeping toward her and Wren looked up to see a girl sneeking towards them. "Hello," Wren said with a smile, turning her head towards the girl and extending out a friendly hand. "I'm Wren." The blonde girl hasn't seen this girl yet and figured she might as well get the awkward introductions out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 am

Jace smiled, happy he could get a girl to laugh. "Stereo Hearts - or the violin version of it, anyways." He shrugged, "I listened to it a lot when I was a kid." It brought back a lot of good memories. He honestly hadn't noticed the other girl in the halls until Wren had greeted her, flicking his gaze over in surprise. "Hey." He smiled, supposing he should throw his name in as well, since she did. "Names' Jace."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Lindsey smiled at both of them as she sheepishly waved her hand while the soccer ball was in the other. In some ways, she did feel like she was intruding, but if they were going to talk to her then she might as well stay... for the moment at least. "I'm Lindsey. It's nice to meet you guys!" She said, not being able to help the little bit of excitement in her voice. Yeah. She was a happy person. Come at her D;
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Wren nodded in a blissful ignorance, unaware of the song, but pretending that she did and nodded at him. "Oh, brilliant!" She chirped happily, rubbing a sweaty palm on her thigh. Hearing the girl's friendly introduction, Wren turned to face her too. "Lovely to meet you Lindsey." Wren said, feeding off her excitement and turning a smiley face back toward Jace and then back to the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:15 pm

"Lindsey." Jace said the name for himself, as to try and help himself remember it later on. He frowned, though, for a few moments. He couldn't quite put a finger on it, but he had sworn he'd seen her face around before. "Hey, aren't you the spider girl?" He asked, crossing his arms in wonder, then looking at Wren in doubt. "No?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 pm

"Spider girl?" Well, that wasn't something she had heard before. It kind of made her nervous for a moment as she hoped that he wasn't terrified of spiders or something because then there would be a problem. "Uh, yeah I guess I am. Its arachnid manipulation, actually," she corrected sheepishly as she stuck her hands behind her back and began to slightly rock back and forth on her toes. Who had been talking about her for this guy to know? She hadn't met him before... or, at least, she didn't remember him. Quickly, though, she turned some of her attention to Wren, hoping to take out some of the awkward tension she felt between her and Jace. "Its nice to meet you too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This place is kinda empty.   This place is kinda empty. Empty

Back to top Go down

This place is kinda empty.
Page 1 of 1