Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]

Go down 
+6
Crystal
Madderf
Badger
Ebony
Coal
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10561

The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm

Toralei grinned, showing some sharp teeth. She'd somehow managed to grow cat teeth before the party. "Good, I guess. How are you?" she asked, tilting her head. Slightly turning to the other girl, she studied the outfit Carrie was wearing. "Thanks!" She picked up her tail and fiddled with the tip, a small growl emitting from deep inside her throat. Looking up again, she grinned. "Nice!" she purred, referring to her costume. "From Danisnotonfire and AwesomePhil?" She smirked, remembering the two men.

Scectra sipped some of her brandy and tossed the broom aside, not caring if she brought it back that night. "Spectra Evermoore." she replied, settling onto a desk. The teen tipped her head and shot a glance over at her friend, now talking with a Winter and an Autumn. She couldn't stop herself from letting out a small laugh when she played with her 'tail'. Glancing back, she grinned. "So, what's your name?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10691

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:24 pm

The tall girl giggled and touched the black mark on her nose, almost as if she was drunk already. Well, she had consumed a few cocktails before she arrived and Carrie now had a large glass of red wine inside her. "Ah! You remembered! Sort-of, it's Amazingphil." Carrie corrected. "Or you can just call him Carrie's bae!" She laughed to herself again in her very girly high-pitched cackle. After calming down a little, the TK turned to Dylan, whom she had met a few days ago. "Well hello there, what have you come dressed as?"

Normally, Camille never comes to partys, gatherings, the like. But, being that she loved Halloween and would seem like such a loner, the short, shy blonde came anyway. She was dressed as a which, with a long black cape, a tall crooked hat and stripy stockings. As soon as the rather short witch entered the room she was greeted by a rush of heat and the stench of alcohol. "Ugh." Camille hissed as she caught sight of the red liquids. "Why do people drink that stuff?" She asked herself as she pulled a chair into the corner of the room and sat down with her broom across her lap. After she had settled, the shy girl examined the room and people inside it. Her blue eyes swept over the scene before her and focused on two girls and a boy. "What the..." Camille muttered as she noticed that both of the girls were wearing disgracefully high skirts and heels, and were supposedly cats being that one of them had whiskers and the other a tail and ears.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10658

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:51 pm

"Hello Carrie, I'm an Orc." Dylan said glancing at the girl's clothing. She was wearing a skirt that didn't even go up to the middle of her thighs and a rather tight shirt that showed quite a bit of cleavage. Did these girls have no shame? Even if the clothing was a bit shameless, Dylan still couldn't believe that he was talking to two beautiful girls."So, how are you Carrie?" Dylan said trying not to look at her breast.

Last edited by Madderf on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12382

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Her eyes followed the sparks that disappeared up his arm. How could he control it so casually? So laid-back, so cocksure. It was infuriating in a way. Sparks scurried over her hands as if in response, but her electricity was wild and untamed, almost angry. She did her best to ignore it, clenching her beer tighter in her hand as she listened to them chatter about dark-types or muse or whatever the fuck that was. Kayla sent a glance Keirsta's way, grimacing. What was she supposed to be anyways? An emo fox?

Then he ruffled her hair.

"Ack! H-hey!" she spluttered, strands of hair rising from the static electricity. Kayla moved to flatten them back down, electricity rippling up her yellow ears like they were lightning rods. She seemed to puff up in indignation when she stood again, flinching as he nudged her. Oh how she wished she could zap that stupid smirk off his face. "I never said that." The Autumn crossed her arms over her chest, sparks popping off near her face. Her hair was still sticking up on end. "And anyways, you're not too old? What are you, a super-senior?"

It shouldn't have been possible to drain another bottle so quickly, but it was easy once Evelyn saw her saunter over. A slutty witch. It'd been maybe five minutes and there was already a slutty witch hitting on him. She grabbed at something random. A can this time, but Evelyn wasn't looking as she cracked it open a little too vigorously. Some small voice in the back of her head was warning not to drink too fast, but she wasn't listening. Her face had already begun to flush from the alcohol, and the room swam dizzyingly around. Maybe I should've dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 5:01 pm

She couldn't help but quietly chuckle at the two. With her first bottle of Corona down, it didn't take long for another to be in her hand and half-drained. Keirsta then realized she had never asked the other girls' name... But of coarse she did know Preston. "Somewhat. Lunar energy manipulation. I have to say though Preston, where the hell has Dublin been? I've only seen him once since I got here, and Verona after that..." Her attempt to change the topic was one worth chuckling at. Yet it did raise a point. Keirsta had really only seen him once, and had tried to after that. But never had the luck of it. Was he avoiding her? Nahh, that one wasn't likely. Draining down another swig of the booze didn't take much of an effect, by the time she'd feel woozy it'd have to be at least a 12-pack later. Her gift did have it's benefits when she wanted, but then again she could always stop and just pass out when she had enough. Her happy mind told her that she had to smuggle some Corona to keep stashed in her dorm... There was no way she could live without it knowing it was there. But the another thought came to mind... She had just fed her own little addiction. Gladly though, she didn't see anyone grabbing for the heroin yet.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 am

Jason brought the bottle to his lips once again, nose wrinkling at the awful taste, but he downed another few gulps anyways. He supposed he could've went something better tasting, but with this drink, he knew what he was getting into - and that it'd work better than the average beer or fruity drink. It was already hitting him hard, leaving a warm, sparking feeling in his stomach and lightening his head. Maybe it wasn't such a good thing he didn't seem to have to share this time.
"Spectra." He repeated, wondering if he'd heard that right. Most unique name he'd heard in a while, to say the least. "Nice to meet you then, Spectra. The names Jason Wright." Offering another smile, he held his hand out for her to shake. He noticed she kept glancing across the room, at a pretty kitty acquainting herself with a Winter, it seemed. "Friend of yours?" He guessed, taking another sip.

Preston held back a snicker at the younger Autumn's obvious irritation, watching as she quickly moved to flatten the stray flying strands of hair that stuck up from her head. If Kayla wanted to "zap" the smile off him, then she could go ahead and try - hit him with her best shot! He would've loved to see that, even with her weird lazer canon thing; he was certain he could take whatever she had to throw. "I'm a junior, Kiddo. Nothing wrong with dressing for the occasion." He got an excuse to let out his inner pokemon nerd and get free beer all the while. /shot The young man finished the last of his beer and tossed it somewhere he thought a trashcan probably was, quickly reaching around and grabbing another from the closest table, opening it and shrugging. "You even know what you're supposed to be?" If not, damn, he had quite a few choice things to explain to her.

Lunar Energy Manipulation, eh? Sounded weird and complicated, but - for whatever reason - in regards to her costume he did have to admit, the shiny Umbreon-ness was starting to make a lot more sense. That didn't bother Pres. What did bother him though was the mention of his siblings, rather off-put that she knew their names... No, that wasn't it. Everyone knew Verona's name by now, that much was obvious, but how the hell did she know Dublin? He barely saw the guy himself. "How you know Dub and Vera?" He asked curiously, thinking of them for a moment before shrugging. "Verona's kept to herself lately and Dublin was hitting up rooftops last time I checked." Like he thought before, he didn't keep tabs on his siblings. Not his job.

At the sound of Dublin and Verona's name, though a few curious heads turned and started half-listening in. It probably wouldn't be noticed, though.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Spectra shook Jason's hand. "Nice to meet you, too." Casting one more glance over at Toralei, she nodded. "Yeah, she's another Autumn. She arrived on the same day I did, and we keep running into each other." she confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:02 pm

The Autumn examined Dylan's Orc costume with her dark eyes, just to get some idea of what an Orc was. "Cool. I'm good, thanks, how about you?" Carrie smiled during her reply, drawing her orbs back up to her acquaintances face. She lifted her glass to her lips, and when no liquid fell from it she sighed. "Dammit, hold on." The telkinetic let go of the glass, and before it hit the ground she focused on it and it began to hover. Then, the wine glass began to drift towards the table with different kinds of alcohol on it. She set it down and relaxed before turning back to Dylan with a smile. "Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9261

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:46 pm

Second bottle, gone. Third bottle, open.

Her thin figure leaned against the desk, looking around before hearing Preston's question. Oh, right. He'd never really gotten to know me. The thought ran through her head, memories flooding somewhat. "Surprised you don't recognize me the slightest bit, but when we lived next to each other me and Dubs were good friends. Hung out when we were younger." Simple as that, and a silent Damn it ran through her mind as she wanted to talk to him more. Looking around, she could't help but wonder how much trouble they'd be in if the teachers saw the mess, broken bottles... Meth everywhere... Oh, well that was something that couldn't be unseen. Two kids hiding in a corner already making use of the condoms. That's what illusions were for, right? With a flick of her hand she had made a blurred wall, but it didn't last long... Oh well, why not? Well, the thought of a fight actually ran into her mind. How the hell would they explain it to Nurse Delango? How the hell would things be explained? How the hell would this all be covered? Who ever planned the party better've had a plan for cleaning it up. Oh... bathrooms... right. Another thing she hoped to be able to find when she'd be hurling up whatever she had tried to digest.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:11 am

Ugh, this place was disgusting, and the conversation wasn't much better. Dublin, Verona, who the hell were they, and who the hell cared? Just for something to do with her hands, she took a deep breath and took a deep swig. Disgusting, she thought, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She took another gulp, just to get it down. Once she was a little buzzed, maybe she could lighten up a little. Maybe. Probably not. This tastes like someone pissed in battery acid. Kayla eyed Pres with a certain incredulity. "Of course I know what I am," she said, bulling over their conversation. Her gaze began to drift around, toward all the suspicious materials littering the place that made her stomach churn. "I'm the same as you, aren't I—... AGH."

She looked away, sparks frizzing around her head. It was just one little glance, but she'd seen way too much. Way, way, way too much. Her face turned into a deep scarlet, her eyes wide, as she forced herself to stare at her feet. A dangerous ripple of lightning raced down her arm and into her free hand, where it was forming into a tiny sparking sphere. Kayla didn't seem to notice. "G-get a r-r-room!" she snapped, whips of electricity crackling from her fingertips. "That's so gross...!" Why the hell was she even here? Some beer, some weed, that wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but for people to do... that? Right in front of everybody? Were they retarded or something? Nobody did that... right? Riiight? ;A;
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Toralei's 'cat-ears' perked, and she glanced toward the sudden noise. Even though she wasn't that sensitive to that stuff, she made a small gagging noise and turned away. Rolling her eyes at her reaction, she smirked. 'Yeah, and I'm the one who wore a slutty costume..'
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9628

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Jason shot another curious glance over at the "kitten" as she hung over the winter before glancing back at Spectra. What a strange coincidence, he thoughtthat they were both in Autumn as well. He brought the clear bottle to lips again, pulling away with a bitter look to see the large bottle a little more than half-empty. He was already starting to feel light-headed and looser, for lack of better words, but knew that it wouldn't really hit until he got up and started moving around. Jace debated whether or not that was a good idea. "Did you wanna, I don't know... Dance or something?" He suggested thoughtlessly with a smile.

Preston finished off his own drink with a few deep swigs, setting the can down on the nearest table and grabbing another. In reality, he not only enjoyed the warm buzz, but he had started his personal drinking competition with the shiny umbreon next to him. Couldn't let some mere pretty face out drink him, after all. He looked her down for a few moments, as if waiting for something to ring a bell. "Ooooooh," The Autumn finally smiled and snapped. The facade quickly dropped, "Yeah, I don't have a clue. I'll take you for your word, though." He didn't remember much from his childhood, other than being in the little sports teams and binging video games on a regular basis. She seemed to know his brother pretty well, though. "Dublin isn't exactly one to come to parties or drink any. Not since that big accident of his..." If she knew him, then she had to have known about that, right? Or, maybe she didn't, if she hadn't seen him for so long.

His gaze flickered back down to Kayla's direction, a look of clear disappointment growing on his face, her lame answer only confirming his suspicions. Seriously? Most popular damned pokemon in the entire genre and she hadn't a clue? All over gaming. They had their own float in the national thanksgiving parade, for fuck's sake. smh. It took some will-power not to go off into a little rant when he saw both of the looks of the girls trail off into the corner, where people were already making use of the free rubbers. He only wondered how much they could've had to drink.
Gross? Nature, really - and he might've howled out a bit of stupid encouragement hadn't his paralyzed roommate been freaking out so much. Setting his unopened beer down, he awkwardly put one hand over her eyes, grabbing her wrist with the other - stealing the small jolts of lightning away from her fingertips. "Turn it down there, Pikachu." He muttered. It sounded teasing, but he'd seen that same small sphere of hers before. The last thing they needed was her blasting a hole through the crowded building. "Turn around and take another drink."
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Spectra's eyes widened for a second, but she didn't let that show. Quickly shaking off her surprise, she grinned. "Why not?" she asked smoothly.

Toralei shrugged and leaned back on a desk. Sipping the rest of her drink, she slid off of it and padded to where the drinks were. "Yo, Spectra! Got yourself a friend?" she asked, tilting her head toward Jason. She was already slightly tipsy, but did that make a difference to her? Hell no. Grabbing a bright orange margarita, she pulled out some black vampire fangs and dipped into her drink. Swallowing, she bared her teeth in a grin and trotted off.

Last edited by Coal on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:57 pm

"H-hey! Let me go!" she spluttered as one hand came down over her eyes, another clasping around her wrist and sapping away the sparks rippling down her arm. Kayla bared her teeth, spinning herself out of his grip and shot him a venomous look. Her face was still a bright red. For a few moments she struggled to find the right biting words, but the more she tried to think, the more flustered she got. How could they just do... that, right there, in front of everybody? It was so gross! And how could he act like that was normal? Was that the type of thing that happened at these kinds of parties? How could she focus on anything when that was happening, just ten feet away?

Maybe he had some good advice. Just wishing for a distraction, she tipped the can to her lips and drank, and drank, and drank, until the can was empty and her head was swimming. Kayla crumpled the can up in her hand, tossed it aside, and grabbed another, not looking up at him, a pouty frown on her face. She felt kinda dizzy... I don't belong here.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 9:05 am

With a sigh, Carrie turned her attention to the glass she had moved to the table. "Screw it." She muttered and narrowed her eyes. A whole bottle of some type of alcohol shuddered and began to edge its way towards the Autumn. She reached out to grab the levitating bottle and brought it to her lips. After a long swig she lowered it and sighed again. "Ahh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]   The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ghost's Festival [OPEN] [SITE EVENT]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next