Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A new Deadma- I mean, student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9827

A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 pm

"Yeah, hurry up and go." Without waiting for him to leave, she started to search through her bag. Within a couple of seconds, she had pulled out a book. She smiled as she saw the cover. It was a purple sunflower, with two petals missing, and a females hand tugging at another. She pressed it close to her chest, and smiled to herself. Although it was an old, torn book, she would never let it go. Something about it had always interested her, even though she had read it over twenty times before. As the familiar voice was heard, she quickly pulled the book over her face. "Are you still here?"
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10541

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 7:52 pm

"Hey..." He looked at her. "What's that? A book? Your diary?" He sat beside her bed. "Huh... Do you you want the top bunk? Are you mad about the bunk? Or the... Earlier... Look, sorry... Wanna start over?" He asked and poked her leg. "Come on, show me that creepy smile."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 pm

She shook her head. In a lighter tone, she replied, "It's none of that." The fact that he had seen her hugging the book, and making such a face made her a bit scared. Knowing that this guy was probably judging her for holding something like a book like that made her feel scared. Pulling her leg away from his finger, she turned on her side to avoid him. "I'm just scared of how a stranger like you would judge me." she whispered with her mouth pressed to the book.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm

He gave a weak smile. "Hey, I got pretty good hearing, and trust me. I don't judge that much. Sure I might try to peg you for nice girl or some other categorization, but I would get to know you first, and you seem like a really nice and fun girl." He got up from the bed. "I guess you're tired, get some sleep, if you want, I'll be setting up my stuff for a while. And I won't pry if that book is secret to you. It must be special." He unzipped his bags and started reorganizing.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 9:08 pm

She squeezed the book tighter, and felt something warm going down the side of her cheek, and starting to gather on her nose. Wiping away the tears, she clenched her teeth. The emotions of sadness were washed away when he said those words I'll teach you who the nice girl is! She placed her hand by her mouth, and bit down on it until she could feel blood spilling out. "Ow ow ow!" she whispered, forgetting about his hearing. Slowly, the blood swirled around in the air, getting pulled out of her body. She winced as it started to come out faster. Damn damn damn! She covered up the whole with her free thumb. The blood danced around in the air, above the bleeding area. Soon, it straightened up, and formed itself into a long whip looking string. Letting the blood free from her grip, it slowly wrapped around Garland's legs, and pulled in an attempt to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm

"Hey! Put me down, Aza!" He struggled with the whip. "I told you I'm sorry! Jeez!" He was knocked over on the floor. "What the fuck! Aza! I was trying to be nice to my friend, the actual fuck!" He angrily walked out of the room and slammed the door. "Uggh!" He was about to leave, but then he thought that maybe it was his fault too. He was about to go back in, but he stopped. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Deadma- I mean, student
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3