Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A new Deadma- I mean, student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

Beata Bucks : 10475

A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:38 pm

He followed her closely, he was good at running. He had run from a lot of cops during his time using his powers. Though he would always use it when he's rounding a corner, just so no one actually sees him use it. "Hey! You're pretty fast. Wanna race, speedy?" He asked almost matching her speed, though not exactly because of the bag he was rolling behind him.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

Beata Bucks : 9761

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 11:55 pm

The girl nodded in response to his question. They were almost there, and he would have to be running faster than he was, since he had those bags all over. She knew he couldn't win, especially with all the extra weight holding him back. Well, he could still win. She wasn't sure how long she had been running, but it seemed like only a couple of seconds. Her body felt like it was overflowing with energy, and she felt so happy. For the first time since she had found out about her power, she was starting to feel happy.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:06 am

"Alright... The rules are..." He threw a portal down in front of him and then a few feet ahead of Azami, then he jumped through it. "There are no rules!" He was running fast, but he could tell that she's catching up though. And the fact that now he had to walk back to get his extra bags was just tiring, even think about made him feel slow.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:15 am

Rules wouldn't have even mattered at this point, they would just be meaningless. She stared at the portal in front of her, waiting for something. Maybe he had thought she would fall in it? Ha, does he think i'll fall for that?! Her eyes widened as she saw the boy suddenly gain the lead. So he was just trying to get a boost! Damn, what a cheater! Cheating at what, exactly? He did say there were no rules.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:26 am

He had made it to the dorms, with Azami right behind him. "Yeah! In your face~ hehe. You did good." He smiled and looked at the tall buildings. "So which one is our dorm? Or do we get to pick." He looked at the closest one of the buildings, that must be the one, all the new people would go there first.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:33 am

As they finally got to the building, Azami bent over and tried to catch her breath. "Asshole." she whispered under her loud breathing. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was losing, and especially since he had cheated at the beginning. "Yeah, that one." she said in between deep breaths. "After you."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:43 am

"I know I am." He smiled and walked into the dorm. It was pretty standard set up, a reception desk for new comers here, a long hallway of doors, a stairway leading up to the other floors. He went over to the desk and said that they were two new students, they were both given a key to a room and Garland gave a look at the hallway. "Let's go, Azami."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 12:51 am

The girl entered the dorm, still panting with sweat rolling down her neck. The excitement was gone, and she was feeling the effects of it. "You weren't supposed to hear that." She had meant it only to be heard by her own ears. How good was this guy's hearing? "We should be in the same room, Garland." she said as she took Garlland's key. "You don't get one."
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:15 am

"Aw! Why? No fair." He complained, and tried to grab his key back. "I didn't even see which room we got. Cone on, Aza~ u hope you don't mind the nick name." He gave a pout. Maybe she's not all nice to everyone. Heh, I might just keep her, as a friend of course. I'm not that kinky.
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:20 am

She pushed against his chest, keeping him away from the key. "It is fair. I wouldn't want you coming in on me doing something that doesn't need to be seen." As soon as the words left her mouth, she understood how he would have interpreted that. She could feel her cheeks starting to heat up as she dropped the key. "You know what? I have nothing to hide!" she almost screamed.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:32 am

Garland laughed at her, she did seem like the nice type of girl. Definitely a type of girl he would love to have as a friend. "Oh don't worry. I can just pop in through a portal if you're doing anything nasty. I don't have anything to hide, of course if you see underwear on the ground, just expect that you might see something you'd rather not have seen... Or maybe you would like it... I dunno what you like." He laughed and headed to their dorm door. "Wanna do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 1:26 pm

"N-No! shut up! I-it's nothing dirty like that!" It hadn't been long since she had started to wonder is she could turn him into a friend, but she was already thinking about throwing that idea away. "W-what?! You will not do... that, as long as we're in the same dorm." Just thinking about what, it disgusted her. Wait, he thought I would have done something nasty, but he was wrong... Could this be the same type of situation? Ha, no! Not even, I know what he means. Without saying another word, she rushed in front of him, and pushed the key into the door's lock, and twisted it. After that, she pushed the door open and waited for him to walk in.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 3:22 pm

He gave a small chuckle at his roommate's discomfort. "You know I'm just messing with ya. Come on, don't worry about it. I'll probably be kicked out of here within a week." He said and picked up his key then followed her into the room. "If its bunkbeds, I call top." He exclaimed as he walked in behind her. "I'm sorry, but you just have a cute blush, I couldn't help myself from making you all flustered."
Back to top Go down
Oni

Oni

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:11 pm

I hope you do. All these thoughts of friendship had now vanished, and so did what little happiness she had left. "Great." she whispered with a sigh as she walked in. There were six other bunk beds, but they all seemed to be taken up, except for one. "I guess i'm on the bottom then." Instead of correcting herself, she just let it go. His words only made her cheeks burn brighter. "Don't you have some bags to get?" she asked as she threw herself on the bottom of the bed.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSky The Modified

MidnightSky The Modified

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:51 pm

"Don't be mad, Aza. If it makes you feel any better, I'll help you with anything you need. Promise. Be right back." He popped a portal down on the floor and jumped in. He popped out a few feet away from his bags, mostly because of the little race they had earlier. He grabbed his bags and popped a portal down to their room. "Sorry, Aza."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Deadma- I mean, student   A new Deadma- I mean, student - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Deadma- I mean, student
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next