Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Don't get mad, Azure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10346

Don't get mad, Azure Empty
PostSubject: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 pm

Grant sat at the entrances fountain, waiting for the girl to join him. "I wonder what she'll do when she finds out what we're doing." He was hoping she wouldn't get mad at him, but she probably would. What he was going to do would make her mad, but she wanted this. When he accepted his help, she should have known something like this would happen. As much as he hated doing this, he had to. It was either this, or do it himself. He just thought this would be easier. He didn't want a repeat of what hat happened last time. Let's just hope she's not as late as last time. Why is it so hard to start a topic?
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10850

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Azure speed walked towards the fountain where Grant was. She was on her phone, texting like normal and a drink was in her hand. It was as if she forgot to leave it at the dorm room and it also seemed like she was feeling a lot better. When she met Grant's gaze, she turned her phone off and placed it in her small bag. "Hello," she greeting him with nice attitude. She began to drink from her cup and waited for her friend to reply.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 5:57 pm

"We're finding you a boyfriend!" he blurted. He had hoped to slip it in in the middle of their conversation, but he couldn't help himself. "Uh... What are you drinking?" he asked, trying to make her forget what he said. Well, she wouldn't just forget something like that... It sounds a bit weird too. "For practice... It''s uh, a special type of training."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 pm

As soon as she heard what Grant said, she froze and dropped her frozen drink. "Say what now?" Her eyes were widened with confusion but she didn't respond very negatively at all. After all, the last thing she wanted to do was get mad with her friend again. She forced herself to stay calm and took a breather. She lowered her eyes lid and looked up at him. "Okay..." What was he thinking? She slowly picked her drink up, but didn't even bother to drink any more of it.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:18 pm

Well, she was taking this pretty well. He had expected something like a slap, maybe more. Something. "I should explain. So, if you want to control your power, you need to also learn to control your emotions. I just thought some random person would be better than me... Remember what happened last time?" You should also do this, because I am not just your teacher, but also the one who carried you back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Azure sighed before looking to the side. "Grant, if someone else have done that to me, they would have gotten the same reaction, maybe worse depending on who the person is." She blinked before meeting his gaze again. "Let's do this," she responded calmly. He probably expected something worse, but I'm not going to do it. Why would I do that? He was teaching her something and she should listen plus, he should get more because of that.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Well, I guess she thinks it's just something temporary. It is, but she'll be with him for a long time. Still, what if she didn't find anyone? Would he have to do it? Well, I guess Beansprout could fill the role, he seemed to do it for her. Getting up from the stone fountain, he headed off towards the entrance's gate. "I wonder where we should start first." he whispered to himself. "Well, I guess she should decide. After all, it will be her boyfriend." Speaking a bit louder, he asked "Where do you think we should go?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:48 pm

"I don't know," Azure called back as she ran to throw her drink in the trash. She ran back towards Grant and looked at him. She could be indecisive at times and sometimes to the point she confuses herself at the simplest things. It's easy to tell that she's a little nervous. Would this work? Does he know what he's doing? Hmm, I hope so.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:59 pm

She just likes making everything hard, doesn't she? First, he had to figure out how her gift worked, and now, he had to find a place to search for her boyfriend. He turned to Azure, and said, "Would you rather have me do what I did last time?" He knew that her answer would be some type of rejection, but it was either him or some other guy. Well, he wouldn't be her boyfriend, but still.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:11 pm

"Err... You could do it-- I don't really care. You could practice with me, and we could do everything else afterward." Azure said and sighed. Doing something like that with a random boy would make things even more awkward. Perhaps, she just practice with him and do whatever afterward? She hoped he knew that she only liked him as a friend. This is getting complicated! Well, I think I'm complicated myself... "That doesn't mean you have to make things complicated..." That thought sounded like something her uncle would say.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 pm

"Well, I guess we don't have to work on that part of your power yet... Maybe we can start that when you don't get fatigue over using your ability." It seemed like it would take a while, so that was good. He didn't really want to do it, but, he might not have to. In the time it would take for her to do it, she might have already found someone else. I hope that's the case. Well, that was all he had planned for the her training. Maybe since they had decided to call it off, they could do what they did yesterday. She should have already done a couple that day, so he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 7:50 pm

"Ah, I'm working on that." Azure replied and looked around. She then glanced at Grant. She didn't want to look awkward so she stared at her small bag. Today can't be more... eh whatever. The girl began to think about her skills. Thanks to her mentor, she had gotten better in the past days. Azure looked like she was in deep thought but she wasn't, anything could interrupt her thoughts at this point.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:05 pm

He kicked at the floor in front of her, trying to get her attention. "Mind if I get a little demonstration?" It's not like he knew she was still training. He hadn't checked up on her like he said he would, but he was sure she didn't mind. "You know, if you can. I'm not asking you to pass out again." He thought it had sounded like he wanted to carry her again.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Azure jumped a little at the sudden sound and she was about to glare at him but he asked her to do something. So instead of glaring, she closed her eyes and water came out of her palm. Instead of coming out to get on anything, it stayed in her hand and formed a small ball. She then stopped and made the water disappear. The girl looked at Grant to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:25 pm

His eyes grew wide as he saw the ball form. It had only been two days, and she seemed to be so close to controlling her power. "Wow, you're doing pretty good, Azure." Pretty soon, his student wouldn't need him, and he would be cast aside. Still, he knew this would happen, she had just finished so fast. "Hm, is a ball all you can make?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad, Azure   Don't get mad, Azure Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't get mad, Azure
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next