Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

"Exiled".........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10932

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Montare walked through the forest as he thought. He was now rejected, hated, and feared. What a great way to start up at the school. He would probably be best off being a loner, now. He came into a small clearing and sat by a tree at the edge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11698

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Then a new face appeared. It had only been his first day. He had come in a little late behind a lot of the other initiates simply because travel was being a pain. Although it shouldn't have been. With a heavy sigh, the new boy walked through the forest with his head hung low, watching the leaves underneath him shuffle and crack under his feet. It wasn't that he was in a bad mood, it was just that he was relieved to finally be here, but leaving everything behind wasn't going to be so easy. Well, there was that and the fact that he had no idea who anyone was or how he was going to be able to live with others like him. It was weird to say that he went to a school for the gifted, but here he was! He was on campus, walking through the trees (almost literally), and running into Montare in the forest, making him stumble backwards and land on his behind with a thud. "Ouch. Sorry about that!" He said with a little bit of surprise considering he hadn't expected anyone else out here and the fact that usually he just walked right through people he didn't see. It always got him some pretty terrified stares, but sometimes it was his only source of amusement. This was different, though. He just ran right smack into this guy!
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Montare fell down himself when Richard bumped into him. "What the--" was all he could get out before he felt a sharp pain from crushing his furry tail. He got back up and saw Richard. "Oh, hello."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:10 pm

The new boy quickly stood up and brushed himself off when he finally glanced back at Montare. It was so strange to see someone else in this forest, yet of course, Montare had been here since the school year actually started so he probably knew his entire way around. Richard felt kind of stupid for thinking he was going to be alone out here, but it wasn't all that bad. He could do with some company. "Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to run into you. I just didn't think anyone else was going to be out here," he admitted as he straightened out his jacket and smoothed out his shirt. It was amazing how much dirt and debris could get everywhere when you decide to fall onto the ground, and even as he was standing there, he noticed that there was even a leaf or two stuck in his hair. Now, how they managed to get there was the question, but he pulled them out nonetheless and tossed them to the ground before extending his hand to Montare to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Montare grabbed his hand and was pulled up to his feet. "Thanks." he said as he brushed himself off and made sure nothing was caught in his tail. "Why are you wandering around out here?" he asked, seeing as he couldn't think of anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Richard gave Montare a small shrug as he looked around at the forest. It was a very calming place and he didn't particularly realize just how much he was enjoying himself out here until the boy in front of him really made him think about it. "No reason, really. I just like it out here. It's calming; peaceful," he replied casually as he continued to scan his surroundings, wondering what exactly was out here in the woods. "What are you doing out here? I can honestly say I wasn't expecting anyone else out here."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Montare knew his reason good and well. "I'm....not really wanted around by some." he said in response to Richard's question. He leaned on a nearby tree as he thought back to what had happened earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Richard raised his eyebrows at Montare's response. Were people around here that mean? He sure hoped not. But, he couldn't judge now. He had barely met anyone here. He was sure there were a lot of people around here that he could talk to. This guy being one of them. "Not wanted? Hm, I doubt that." He then fell silent a moment before he tried to think of something to say. "Well, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Richard. Richard Sanford. But you can call me Rich, Richy, Rick, whatever you want. I don't really have a preference."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm

"Montare Lupo." he smirked slightly. "Although I was referred to as Montare the Prophet before I came here. But that needs explanation." Montare noticed the look on Rich's face. "Oh, it was something I did." he said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Of course, saying it was something he did only made Richard even more curious, but he didn't want to press the matter if Montare didn't want to talk about it. He didn't even really think this guy would tell him considering Richard was still a complete stranger. He had literally just made it to the school only a couple of hours beforehand, and after he had gotten everything situated with the headmaster and everything was all good, he decided to take his own tour, only to be lost in these woods, but he wasn't too worried about it, especially since he wasn't the only one here.

Richard quickly waved his hand casually through the air, showing how he didn't really think that whatever it was that Montare did was really that big of a deal. "Eh, I'm sure you're fine! I mean, it seems like you can't really do a whole lot around here. Well, to me, anyway." Although, Montare's name did confuse him a little bit. Just the name in general was a little strange, but hey, he wasn't going to judge.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Montare saw the expression on Rich's face. From what he told him so far, it had to be his name. "Oh, I was born into a clan, and I got a clan name as result." he told him. He was the first person to actually question his name, despite how it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 pm

"Oh okay. Well that makes sense," Richard said, although it really didn't. He just couldn't picture the whole 'clan' idea, but everyone was different. Montare was different, and so was Richard. It was just part of life. Yet.. it was still strange. Just.. yeah. Strange. More of a culture shock, actually. "Well, you want to head back to the school? Being out here is nice and all, but I haven't really seen the rest of the campus."
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Montare nodded as he stood and began to lead Rich out of the forest.

Da end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Exiled"......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Exiled".........   "Exiled"......... Empty

Back to top Go down

"Exiled".........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Forest-
Jump to: