Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Winter Dorm 104

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10691

Winter Dorm 104 Empty
PostSubject: Winter Dorm 104   Winter Dorm 104 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Violet stood in front of her dorm door. Sighing, she put down her bags and grabbed the envelope from her pocket. She slowly opened it and took out the key. She slid the key into the lock and waited to here the familiar click. Once it unlocked, she grabbed the key and put it back in the envelope. Then Violet tucked the envelope back in her pocket. Here goes nothing.

Slowly, she pushed opened the door. Her gaze traveled around the room, smiling slightly. Wow, this is bigger than the motel I was in. Violet grabbed her luggage and started pulling it through the door. For a moment, it got stuck. Violet pulled and kept pulling. Finally, with one big tug, it got through. Without noticing, Violet forgot she didn't close the door. She thought about closing it, but then decided for now it would be better not to. Violet slowly started to unpack her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10724

Winter Dorm 104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 104   Winter Dorm 104 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:45 am

The studying Camille Kingley shot her gaze from the astrology textbook to the opening door when she heard the familiar click of a key. A light brunette entered the dorm room, tugging at her luggage. Being her usual self, Cam didn't introduce herself but continued to study, clicking the pen in her hand. I hope there aren't any others out there to distract me... She shuffled on her bed, drawing her short legs in to form a cross and she leaned on her elbows over the book, reading page 207 over and over again until she memorized it.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10691

Winter Dorm 104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 104   Winter Dorm 104 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:55 am

Violet started to fold her clothes and stacked them in neat ordered piles. She paused when she heard a click and looked up to see a petite blonde-haired girl sitting on a dorm bed. Violet immediately noticed how the girl hadn't said anything, so Violet figured she didn't want to be bothered while studying. Once Violet had all her clothes organized she looked for drawers that didn't already have clothes in them. She finally found three open drawers. She put the piles in alphabetical order and placed them in. There we go.

She then put her suit case in the corner of the room and pulled her two backpacks over to one of the beds. The first backpack was her school bag, and then the second was for her every day essentials like books, food, etc. Violet hung her school bag on the bed's post and opened her other bag. She pulled out a book and some pistachios. Violet opened the pistachio bag and dived into her book. I'll organize the rest later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Dorm 104 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Dorm 104   Winter Dorm 104 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Dorm 104
Page 1 of 1